Sell it on craigslist you'll get more money

>sell it on craigslist you'll get more money
>sell it to the dealership you'll get less money
>people on craigslist haggle you down as much and sometimes even more than a dealer

So you price your shit on the low end and stay firm?

>Would you take 800?
>I'd take (whatever your asking price is)

It's not hard. Just don't cave.

>literally just don't cave
are you fucking stupid

People always assume asking price is about 150% of what it's worth, so you price it accordingly.

>tfw hoping I can offload my VAG shitbox to some ricer kid who will pay a premium because "its a VW mang" despite the fucked bodywork

>selling it at all
>not driving it forever and ever

I'm the one haggling the craigslist people

How else am I going to buy a motorcycle

sell it on a site made by and for enthusiasts, only reasonable way to sell cars that arent every day shitboxes

Save up, dumbass poorfag.

>acknowledges that I'm a poorfag
>still gives me meme advice
By the time I have enough $hekel$ to buy a motorcycle, 3 years will have passed by

No, you list all damages, put a realistic price and tell oriental hagglers to fuck off.

>watching people drive your shitbox and redline the fuck out of it to have them offer pennies

The next fuck who offers half my asking is getting a milk jug of oil chucked at them

Stop wasting money?

I usually drive the car forever, until something big breaks and it's worthless. Then I sell on Craigslist just so the car doesn't get scrapped. Although I bought a 1990 suburban for $600, drove it until I turned out second gear, and then sold it for $500

I literally do not pay for anything other than groceries, gas, utilities, and housing.

I probably have a warped perception of money I guess.

user motorbikes are cheap. you can buy one in decent condition for like 2k, then spend another $500 on gear.
they're also cheaper to run and maintain than cars are, especially in the city.

Thats still a lot of money for most people. Most people are poor.

thats pretty much everything someone would pay for aside from child support

if you're selling a good car and not a piece of shit it's a pleasant experience.