>Open hood
>Sabotage or steal engine parts
>...
>profit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJZQ2kl_4j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I usually just steal an alternator or the engine when I see Jeeps

Doesn't it also have an internal lock that you have to deactivate from the dashboard?

Fucking nigger

>there are niggers who would just walk up to and part parked cars if they had the chance

Nope, open those 2 latches and you're in. You can most easily at least steal the engine cover. Steal enough engine covers and put them up for sale on craigsilst. Easy money

If you have the tools to quickly remove parts of an engine in a standing theft then you can get under the hood of any car

Cool way to get shot if you do this in 'murrica

>implying women carry guns

Not if you do it on a college campus. No one's allowed to have guns on campus. Just go to the dorms, there will be plenty of sorority girls with Jeep's. Steal all the hood and batteries and sell on Craigslist in a different state.

I've never stolen anything and don't plan to because I'm not a nigger, but it's easy enough to steal shit, especially if you're smart about it. Most criminals aren't very smart because if they were a bit brighter they probably wouldn't commit a crime in the first place.

How? By smashing the window? or prying it open with a crowbar? The difference would be, with the Jeep, you wouldn't cause any damage in any conspicuous way

>Most criminals aren't very smart because if they were a bit brighter they probably wouldn't commit a crime in the first place.
Probably why cops are so lazy

That’s why I always carry a half inch wrench with me. Super easy to pull out the water pump and you can sell if for mad moola on ebay

Reported to FBI

Jeep renegade yay or nay

People were stealing the DOORS off of Jeeps a few years ago, it was great. Faggot Jeep owners deserve everything they get, buying such a shoddy piece of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJZQ2kl_4j8

its garbage

Honestly most people would think nothing of a guy working under the hood of a car. Little do they know its not your car and you're stealing shit from under the hood lel

Jeep owners deserve it, they deserve the rope.

Sometimes I wonder why part theft isn't that common.
If only roodypoos and junkies knew how valuable parts can be they would be ripping cars apart at night instead of smashing windows in and going through the glovebox.

It's a good thing they don't know.

>ITT: vaginamobile drivers

>recommend getting vin number etched on the car window
Maybe the door itself would be a better place?

>he cant do endos in his shitbox.
why live m8?

Audi RS model seat theft atleast in the UK has been going on for years and isn't showing signs of stopping.

The seats themselves cost almost 20k so few year old depreciated cars can often get written off because it would be so expensive to replace them.