/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #171

IT'S YOUedition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!wN5ClAzZ!JY2-SUDPUhOhTQaQXJQ0sbLfrQQLWPB4wI0n4wwPitw

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1784595
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2316699
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alma Elma is for ______

I didn't like Mephisto before, but her blowing Sonya the fuck out has made her grow on me.

Does Paradox Luka even think about Coexistence?

Is there any possible way to get MGQ running on a phone?

Oh, I remember reading that one, although I don't remember it's name now. Is it the one where he's bullied by 3 girls?
The one I was talking about actually had gore.

I LOVE ILIAS!

I lover her too!

what kind of metal befits illias?

>Is it the one where he's bullied by 3 girls?
yeah
Sei Sou Tsui Dan Sha

Iliasium, of course.

After doing the magic academy, should you go to Plansect, Esta, or Undine's Spring?

Which does the game tell you to go to?

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

you go do something in the place that you decide between Xelvy angel and the only Ancestor that people like, then something happens and you can fight undine after that.

You should just stay at the magic academy, start attending classes, meet a cute girl, eventually graduate, get married, have a bunch of children and then take advantage of the legacy system so that they can attend the same school too.

>Sure it is

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Fuck off.

Remember when I said there was Vore in Tokyo Ghoul...

I was proven wrong! Too bad this doesn't happen in MGQ...

If you're not using a basic text hooker to have SOME minimal idea of what to do, that's on you.

My question was which was the best order to do them.

You have to choose before you can get Undine, so it's Plansect or that town.

So, Miranda and the Scale bandits probably couldn't beat the Canaan sisters if she's this surprised to see them...

Not too surprising, the Canaan sisters are supposed to be a pretty big deal. The three of them together are probably just a step or so below a Queen.

featherp0n0s

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

what does it mean?

Miranda is someone who fought Granberia though.

Judging by her reaction when the Colosseum stuff happens it was obviously very one-sided.

Are Dragonkin lewd? It seems like when fighting humans, they make it a point to rape them after defeating them, only Granberia hasn't done that

Hm. Comparing their stats and traits, the two groups are actually pretty close. Scale Bandits might even be a bit stronger because the Dragon races are generally a bit better than the Alraune races.

But of course, that's assuming they're at the same level, which comes down to the player. By default, the Canaan sisters are much stronger simply because they're much higher level.

Poor Sonya she didn't deserve all the bullying.

Bullying is prohibited.
Erasing it immediately.

What could be worse than
>Having to watch 5 women battlefuck Luka on the boat
>Being insulted and ignored by the Spider Princess
>Being insulted and then raped by the Elf Princess
>Feeling absolutely useless to the party the longer the journey went on, with you being given the option to insult her further as Luka
>Finding out her uncle is a crime lord
>Everything regarding her true nature

part 2 shit on Sonya pretty hard.

fug

so it's occurred to me /mgg/ that monsters/angels(humans?) don't have any actual feelings for you it's all just seeing you as meat.
it hurts knowing that no qt monster/angel wanting a quiet ceremony no instead they see you as a fucking food source at best otherwise your just meat they rape and or eat.

THE CUTEST!

Are you surprised that farmers hold no actual affection for their cattle as well?

>don't have any actual feelings for you
Except Alice, who was always there for you.

There's a few girls in the MGQ universe who see you as more than just a slab of meat, or at least come to see you in that light as the game goes out. But they tend to be the exception.

I can't help but wonder how these seduction scenes work, some of them knock Luka down and strip off his clothes then cling to him,when he struggles free or just says no, does this mean they actually get off him and let him put his clothes back on while the party just watches and then the fight resumes?

Well you actually have to show a level of compassion to your animals especially before slaughter otherwise they'll tense up and the meat will turn into chewy shit if you don't spook the animals and show compassion then they won't tense up and you'll get tender deliciousness.

and that's why the monsters sometimes even knowing they're killing you will say some kind words despite their actions.

I'd imagine being a traveler in MGQ world means you'd have to be skilled at putting your clothes on quickly. The reason they just sort of let him do that is because the fight's basically started again and taking time to fuck someone isn't a good way to win.

But that's a monster and a human.
That's a morally grey area or just plain wrong, It'd be like saying cannibalism is tolerable if you say nice things to the "cattle" before slaughter.
This also brings into the qeustion is it humane for monsters to use magic despite their sometimes and likely horrific actions? Or is manipulative behavior designed to entrap otherwise unwilling persons into becoming a victim of a horrific crime?

Obviously cattle have some level of sentience there's no hiding the sounds the smell or even the sight of their half skinned half gutted brother on hooks just across the room i don't imagine they want to die but i also imagine they know there's no point in fighting it either.
Humans on the other in most cases probably won't want to become food and or die a horribly painful death despite what's said.
Monsters will probably use magic or other tactics to lure a human to their demise a despicable practice.

Basically it all boils down to luck of the draw sometimes you draw the short end of the straw and you basically end up royally fucked most times though you live to see another day.

This isn't bad either...

Monsters AND Angels any being who can use magic isn't someone I'd want to befriend in any way shape or form.

Seems like this guy liked Succubus Witch
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64174759

Humans vastly outnumber monsters to the point where most can go their whole lives without seeing one, and the vast majority of monsters prefer having only one man to milk for life.

One loss scene is having cute babies then traveling the world as a happy family
The other is GFD as fuck ending with her literally adopting Luka
These characters are the top prize of part 2 by far, earned slots in the part 3 party

So really then it's a matter of having bad luck or good luck or really bad luck if you get anally raped for all eternity again if that's your thing then score!!!

Punished Sonya A Fallen Childhood

I'm sad we couldn't recruit either of them, we're seeing all these cool characters and the game just goes "HAHAHAHHA, wait a few years for part 3 bitch!"

>a matter of having bad luck or good luck or really bad luck
You mean, if you're a hero who purposefully fights the cruelest monsters you may suffer an unfortunate fate? Who knew.

no.
I'm talking about an average joe experience who either never sees a monster but heard tons of stories or the poor bastard the whole village learned about after he got anally violated when he went into the forest to get wood after dark.

How do the angels in the snow content act anyway? Do they dry your fish or plan on keeping you for "torment"? I mean, it's been 30 years since their boss has vanished, surely they've mellowed out by then

They probably intend to freeze you for extra freshness.
Nothing like a cold frozen cadaver...

Angel world confirmed communism.

Seems like it, and they're pretty open about it (Scale Bandits, Riot).
But they're not as bad as elves.

>Around elves watch yourselves
Trusting knife ears is just asking for trouble tbhh
just being in the same vicinity is dangerous
i wouldn't trust those braided hair wearing faggots period regardless of what fancy bead infused bows they are trying to sell.
Elves need to fuck off.

Dark elves are another problem Basically just shit elves selling the same shit as a regular elf but shit infused.

Who do I pick?

left

go with snake tits My experience characters who are outwardly malicious aren't as malicious as the characters who don't display any malicious intent

Does the Paradox 2 link also include part 1

Part 2 is an expansion of part 1... the only thing you'd need is the pictures folder.

Fight them all. Luka will conquer the world. The world belongs to Luka.

I can't find the link for part 1 in any of the pastebins. They all say it will be in the OP.

MGQ Paradox Part 1: sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1784595
MGQ Paradox Part 2: sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2316699

That's just because we're always Luka whose constantly fighting monsters. The case of Marcellus, and Sabasa King was different, but all Luka has is monsters that rape him on instincts.

Some girls express love that doesn't even involve rape!

Fuck that. I wanna know that if they're not really fighting at full power in this mortal fight to the death, why do they try to tempt you instead of actually taking it seriously?

Pick neither so you can join the Makina faction.
Sieg Makina.

Promestein is behind the makina technology so technically it would be allying with the angels...

Seems more like a Seekers of Truth kind of dealio.

Pick Saja. There isn't a reason to pick her the Angels live in absolute slavery.
This is false, it involves the eating of "jelly" and then rape, usually forever.

None of the Seekers of truth are human.

Worm Summoners are from the human race, user. Why not count cyborgs too, you racist.

What'd she do? blow her out physically, verbally or both? Come on,man, elaborate.

Those aren't demos? Thats what the download names are.

S⬛eg M⬛ki⬛a ⬛⬛⬛⬛

>There isn't a reason to pick her the Angels live in absolute slavery
Yeah, who wouldn't want to live in a Hokuto no Ken-esque wasteland with predatory women with super powers. Muh Freedom.

Not him, but if I remember right Sonia tries to say that Mephisto isn't trustworthy and will just betray them again. Mephisto says that betraying the group is pointless because because no one would be fooled by her a second time and she's already shown that she can't topple luka in a fight. Then turns around and says that the most likely traitor would be Sonia, because she has the best cover as the trusted childhood friend and she doesn't really have a reason to be with the group in the first place.

Married sex for the sole purpose of procreation

I wish someone looked at me the way Alice looks at Luka...

That's not really BTFOing unless Sonya tries to defend herself by saying she's there because of Luka and Mephisto challenges this by asking if she's his wife or girlfriend and she can't answer.

Sluttying everything up.

Most have chilled out and have acclimated to earth life but some still wander around and punish sinners.

We know you're lonely user, we all are, just loose all hope and live in constant despair and suffering it's doesn't hurt as bad.
>Muh Freedom.
Who doesn't want their entire life chosen for them from the start even if it means doing something you hate and always constantly needing to praise the world unless you want to be killed.

Of course I'd go with my waifu Saja!

You won't end up doing something you hate because you're specifically directed toward doing the thing that will bring you the most happiness.
Even Saja admitted that was the case. You get to live a content life but you have no choice.

That guy wasn't really happy so no it doesn't bring you the most happiness. You're forced to be happy or get killed.

>directed toward doing the thing that will bring you the most happiness.
The tree dude legitimately hated what he did, the flower-store girl finds it boring, they're not doing what will bring them the most happiness its what they're best at even if they hate it.

He wasn't a chosen one, not everyone can be saved.

Some people are just shit people. A middling, boring life is the best they can get since they would just screw up their life on their own.

They're the angel world equivalents of basement dwellers.

Time to delete that abortion of a world then.

I feel like the Alice route is going to be darker than the IIias route in part 3 for some reason, I mean, Luka's daddy just killed Alice's mom, everybody knows that Sonya is a ticking time bomb and they might not be able to stop her next time, you might even be given the choice to kill Sonya now or gamble your existence that the girl would be mentally strong enough to hold that power in check, you know, the girl who flies off the handle at any chick who so much as looks at Luka with lust in their eyes and does reckless things like picking a fight with a queen class monster by herself despite the game being very clear that she's very weak like any other human compared to a monster, for extra truth, part 2 has several scenes where Sonya is actively holding the party back because as a human she can't keep up in the battles, meaning the other character have to step in and protect her, and her one sole use, healing, is done better by IIias and Alice, who can also fight as well. She's nothing but a clingy,teenager head over heels in love with the only guy in her village who didn't seem like a screaming pervert until after he left.

Not once was Sonya ever useful or vital to the story and not once has it ever been shown that Luka thinks of her as anything beyond a friend, he has more story scenes with IIias and Alice over her and the only times they do talk is Sonya harping on about nonsense and Luka being the straight man or herself being one to some of the younger monsters.

*blocks it*

psssh....nothing personnel....kid..........