>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ
>Useful PvP data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pQrV8fPFJwA
youtube.com/watch?v=5VjQ72h1Cvc&t=1m36s
clips.twitch
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/235790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this worth the Dex if I started as cleric?

Sir Lance Alot reporting.
The dragon has been slayed. I thought it would be a more arduous task, but I was able to take it down on the first attempt.
I streamed it to Youtube, I'll post a link when the video is processed.

If you started as a cleric maybe if you go for a Heavy DMB build. 13 Dex is also the requirement for Wolnir's and a few other weapons so might as well.

Corvian Greatknife is my new weaponfu

I always forget the beast has some kind of corrosive blood. If the fight would have taken a bit longer, my weapon would have broken.
Didn't realize until it was all over.

Cute!

I just encountered my first Vagrant and I've been playing DS1 for 6 years now

Sinh really feels like a late game shitter filter to me. He's got a bunch of health and hits rather hard, but other than that he's nothing too special as long as you don't get absolutely bottom of the barrel godawful terribad RNG where he doesn't stop flying for ten minutes straight. His attacks are telegraphed and easy to dodge (except maybe the fireball if you don't react very quickly, but even then it's still more forgiving than Kalameet's attacks imo), you have windows to heal, and unless you get intoxicated you shouldn't have too much trouble. Just have repair powder or a second weapon.
But still, good job man. That lance against him probably isn't quite ideal except for durability.

>Pontiff sulvayn
>FUCK SHIT I'M ROLLING EVERYWHERE FIRE AND DARK OH FUCKING SHIT THERE'S TWO OF HIM
>Aldrich
>dodge magic to win. blah.
What the fuck happened bros?

i thought the softbuns in sotfs are triggered by literally anything, including reshade and the like?

It's really good on 27/60 build, but if you want to use offensive miracles you should stick to something faster.

The most epic PC community.

What's a good level to invade Smouldering Lake?

I think I've seen two total. I wish more things like this were included in the sequels.

40-50ish

27str/60fth?

Thanks for the idea but I'm sticking to using ultra heavy weapons + miracles in this playthrough. I'd really like to know if there are faster ultra heavy weapons though.

you should have alt-F4

Since Strength is doubled when weapons are 2H save for paired weapons it's very efficient to stick STR to 26/27 when doing hybrid builds like STR/FAI since that gives you the first major softcap 2H and allows you to put more points into other things.

what does it matter

Delivering:
youtu.be/pQrV8fPFJwA

I was downsampling and the video is a bit messed up.

who would win?

why is it so zoomed in?

also pretty cool killing him with a tailcut (unless his tail always falls off when he dies?)

Uh, you have i-frames for a reason sweetie...

I'm sure I could have rolled 14 times through the AoE hacking

I don't know for sure, but I think it's the downsampling. I'll check better next time.

No, it's tail doesn't fall off when it dies, I managed to cut its tail. Not intentional, I was surprised when it happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VjQ72h1Cvc&t=1m36s

SINCE WHEN?

I feel like somebody desperately wanted to put a bonfire in the Carthus Catacombs entry hallway but was slapped away by their supervisor

>slayed

Lance Alot would never make such mistake.

Why didn't they give the Champions Gravetender some Roman themed armour or something? He's using a gladius, and it'd be way better than the shit they threw on him

since vanilla

You could always do that since vanilla DaS2, the arm has a damage threshold for it to fall off like Rotten's arms or Freja's heads.

Does it really matter?

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the regular Bow gesture in 3?

The real problem is that one handed UGS/GH moveset is just terrible. If you want a build with ultra weapon and miracles you can try dragonslayer greataxe or earthseeker on 40str/60fth with 18att (arrow, stake and med heal).

>bdubzs build
get fucked lmao

Fighter PL is so shit at this game, and his edgy troll community is aswell.

How's the enemy variety in DaS3? Better or worse than Bloodborne?

Early game enemy variety is better in dark souls 3 at the least. Tougher too.

pcfcbf

Is this "his" build because i've been using this since the Card Captors and Sabre nerfs.

It's his build I guess as much as the best build in the game is anyone's. Personally I'd just go down to 26/27 STR and ditch Chain but that's a subjective point.

No thats the build for all curved sword cucks, hes uses ss (lkss)

I tried 80 dex with scimmy but it's just not the same. Maybe I should use dark scimmy.

He actually used PKCS in the last major tournament that was hosted. And choked repeatedly at the final match to a Japanese guy with a Corvian Great Scythe and splitnering bolt shots.

clips dot twitch dot tv/YummyCulturedRingGivePLZ

They are, but they seem to be manual (they often came in waves and without warning) and now that the game is so old Bandai doesn't seem to be as dilligent about banning people. You'll get banned eventually though.

Where would I even put those 13 points, Vit?

Vigor and Endurance if you remove Chain to use another ringslot.

clips.twitch
.tv/YummyCulturedRingGivePLZ

For some reason I've started to really dislike Tomb of the giants. It's not a place I struggle with, it doesn't particularly scare me, the encounters aren't so bad and it's somewhat fun, but for some reason I really, really dislike going through it now, especially when I'm all alone. It's something that only started happening recently. What's going on with me ?

>tears of denial
>pontiff knight curved sword
DESERVED IT

Wow, Resident Evil looks a lot different sense I last played it.

Every area in Dark Souls feels boring after going through it half a dozen times.

I'm trying to get the gutter denizen to spawn and I lit all the torches, but accidentally have the human effigy effect going on (from killing the rotten) when I lit the last one. They won't spawn now.

How do I get them to spawn? Do I need to use an ascetic?

Today I'll start with a weapon that I've only seen used by only 1 other person besides myself since I've started playing: Yorshka's spear

-Higher AR amongst spears
-R2 is a sweep attack
-Has strike damage instead of thrust on R2, which means higher hitstun
-WA is incredibly useful in long invasion and can deny enemies of WA or magic

Yorshka's Spear is one of my favourite weapons in the game for my faith/str build. It primarily scales with dex and faith: At 40 dex and 40 faith, this weapon will have 423 AR, which is very good even amongst the spear subclass. Comparatively, the winged spear at this level of dex has 401 sharped and the regular spear 398 sharped.

In the spear subclass of spears, Yorshka's and the Partizan are the only ones with a sweep R2 on both 1h and 2h. Consequentially they are the two spears better for engagements with multiple enemies; the however doesn't make these spears any less poor in terms of being a gank spank weapon next to other in the same class.

There is something that only Yorshka's does though: R2 true combo. Perhaps due to the R2's strike nature, it has a significantly higher hitstun, similar to that of a great hammer. This means that Yorshka's is one of the few spears that could actually benefit from combos such as R1 R1 R2 R2, dealing a tremendous amount of damage ff the space allows for it, and you successfully roll caught someone.

The WA pacfify spear allows players to 'erase' an enemy's FP by 12 points (?). The value of this is immediately perceivable as you could potentially make an enemy waste his FP by being hit. The FP damage is not tied with damage; as long as the hit appears, their FP is reduced. Combined this will the R2 roll catch ability, the WA is quite fearsome for anyone who relies on FP for anything.

Yorshka's spear is amongst one of the shortest of all spears. It's possibly shorter than even the regular spear, though that one has a WA that extends its range. Learn your spacing well.

9/10 SUCC'D

It's not even that it's boring, it's just that I feel like I need to talk to someone while I go through it. It doesn't scare me, but I think it does make me kind of uneasy, after getting through a bit of it. I'm not afraid of the dark or skeletons, but there's something about ToTG that unsettles me just a little bit. I feel like I don't want to be there, at all. Like some bad creepypasta shit. I don't fucking know.

My bad on the AR: I accidentally left 35 str in there. With 18 str, 40 dex and 40fth it will do 374 ar 1h, compare to winged's 387, spear's 386 and partizan's 383; 2h it will be 402, 395, 393 and 391.

The AR part is only true if you 2h, meaning Yorshka's is actually leaning more toward a quality weapon.

reminder that najka is no one's waifu so she's likely to be purer than most of the other THOTS in the series

Yeah, Ascetic up.

Tark already gave her the stinger, if you know what I mean.

nvm, apparently they only spawn when you get to the bottom of the area.

I need to ascetic anyway because I missed the heide lance drop (died immediately after killing him).

Hope you do greathammers and greataxes

I've done plenty of those. People who've read many of my posts would know I shill for GH the most. GA are kind of meh. Which ones are you wondering about?

dks 1 pvp reference

>DaS1
>going after red soapstone
>crow dude falls in his death

I'll just check your previous post. Though I'm looking for something that is good if I'm going str/fth.

>Weapon that scales with Dex/Fth and Str has higher AR when invested in those stats than a weapon that scales almost entirely with DEX
Wow, really?

Unless you're going for super high level PVP where that shit doesn't matter, Efficiency > Potential

>thinking AR is the only thing that matters

Did I not correct myself? I also didn't mention that those spears were sharped as well.

If the Chosen Undead, the BoTC, and the Ashen One fought, who would win?

(You)

Is there any weapon on this scale of yours you'd weight even below 5?

The lowest given so far was probably a 5 for the PTGS. It's obviously biased as shit, and it should be because it's meant to make people use these underrated weapons.

>implying left's little chain trap would even be enough to lift Black Iron Tarkus

>I also didn't mention that those spears were sharped as well
Wow, then you were really going all out to shill that trash weapon.

>almost perfect health
Nice.

That's kind of the point, isn't it? To make people use weapons that numerically poor but have mechanics that are somewhat unique.

Man, DaS2 feels really weird to come back to...

I need a fun build for the Caestus (stats and all that)

Mike Haggar cosplay just doesn't cut it anymore

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3

You've realised it is objectively bad design.

Dark Souls 1 is seen as the best but its post lordvessel content is genuinely terrible. How people are so brainwashed into thinking ds1 is the best is crazy.

Here ya go. You can drop a few points of DEX and put it into END if you really want.

Some guy posted a webbum of dual Caestus and a MLGS where he just fucked people up and it looked like a blast. See if you can find that, I'd help more if I could

I was telling you to make it yourself and stop being so incompetent.

I figured that, but I'm not having any of your bullshit tonight, user

That webm was a compo that's no longer possible. It was L1 R2 L1 L1 combo that's since been patched out.

Just started up Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. I know nothing of dark souls, but a friend told me to shoot a dragon's tail. Zombies keep bullying me.

it's kinda fun

Here you go, user
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/235790

thank

Just beat the Lord of Cinder, NG+ or DLC?

>he saved my OC
Quietly touched lads.

I've kept in on my hard drive and just had a desire to use it as for the OP when no one else was making it, hope you're happy user.

Does anyone on PS4 have a minute to spare to transfer some gear for me?
pic not related.

Yeah good feel

Yeah meet me at high wall pass dsg

dlc of course. do ashes, then trc.

Cheers

I could do morne's if youre interested.

DARK LANCE IS THE NEW META SPREAD THE WORD OF THE TRUE R1 WA COMBO IT IS META!

i'm there