vicioussyndicate.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>HS Global Games Choose your Champion
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjhlryUnEaY
hsreplay.net/replay/4jjhJdB2NwNdHvfSoWmk9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DRUIDS

The thread died as I made this one sorry.
Good night everyone good luck in your games.

ARE

first for DK Jaina is awful

Is Warlock still a meme class?

druidstone is fucking boring and blizzard's retardation is going to be the death of their company

Is quest Warrior even viable anymore?

ARCHBENDICTUS + YOGG = FUNWIN

fucking sick of this game

yes yes well done doubters

get fucked druid shitter

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

HEARTHSTONE IS NO OWNED BY FUCKING DISNEY

Not at the moment due to Druids. A lot of decks are on the cusp of viability but are only held back because of how much they get shitstomped by Druid.

why is he infusing his weapons if he gives attack to other minions?????

Taunt warrior used to have a bad matchup against jade druid. Now jade druid is even better and makes up between 30 and 50% of the ladder.

I guess it still does well against token druid, pirate warrior, and other aggro decks, but if you want to play taunt warrior for this purpose it's better to just make some fedora warrior without the quest and more early game removal or whirlwinds.

He infuses the weapon and then gives it to the minion

he's going to give that weapon to another minion you dum dum

In tournaments its probably still very good if you ban druid. On ladder its a complete shit show, because you cant win versus jade.

I'm not sure a novice engineer can handle such a BIG sword
she's only a little gnome ...

Tell me /HSG/:

Why are you not playing Aggro Druid and climbing the ranks like crazy?

Because I'm rank Legend already

Because ranks mean nothing and I rather have fun playing HS. Aggro druid or any druid at the moment is NOT fun.

Did anyone else cry while watching the Hearthstone short?

cuz im a shitter that doesnt understand aggro

the spell he's infusing the sword with makes it easy to handle, no matter how small you are

No, control warlock seems pretty decent right now. Those millions of board clears and small removal really help vs. aggro/midrange and the dk value often seals the game if you manage to summon something that protects your face.
It probably has a bad matchup against jade druid like most anything else does, but it's not hopeless as druid typically runs no viable removal for your big guys.

THIS DECK IS SO FUCKING BULLSHIT. HOW IS THIS A TOPDECK WITH 120K WINS?

Because I'm playing aggro warior and climbing more slowly
I don't have the dust/cards

BEcause it doesnt work past rank 5

why is he so unwelcoming?

This deck has made me understand why you need three Tarims in one game.

Why not, user?

Does the exodia mage list make any use of frozen throne cards? Or it remains unchanged?

Also is the elemental dk mage decent? I already dusted all my nonmage cards and can craft it if it is not shit.

I odnt know man i dont even know how to play it it looks like some sort of hybrid taunt/aggro shit

You can rest now scum.

>Does the exodia mage list make any use of frozen throne cards? Or it remains unchanged?
Simulacrum to copy your apprentice
That 4-mana 2/6 which gives you Mirror Image

>the only real mechanic to have stuck in consecutive expansions is discover

heh...

They run 1 x simulacrum as an addition combo piece and the ghastly conjurer.

I've got a challenge for you guys: come up with a viable deck that costs ~1000 dust.

>people praise discover when it comes out because the cards that came with the expansion were well designed
>afterwards they just create bullshit rng discover cards but you can't complain about it because muh discover is such a good mechanic

Anyone who plays Druid should be forced to sleep on dry ice

>wahh its your fault that blizzard doesnt know how to balance and has made it so you cant fucking get wins unless you play druid

you just can't, user

My Greetings

nice brawl

youtube.com/watch?v=tjhlryUnEaY

Daily reminder that you are wrong.

closer to ~1500 probably, but you can probably cut corners and remove the one epic crab or fuck around with other cards like switching nesting rocs for rhinos
it's not a tempostorm legendary netdeck that will carry you to high legend, but it's pretty viable on ladder

>Acolyte of pain
Is this a new meme?

Fucking
Druid DK just made fuccking god damn Jade Druid better

>Kibler is a cocksucker
How could we have ever known...

What's the name of that streamer that helps you refine your own decks?

I have a really good idea for a mill warrior with dead mans hand but it needs work.

>Literally only needs 2 leggos
>Most druid players already have them
Fuck everyone's going to play this shit
I know I am

I keep hearing about this benedictus yogg list, what is it?

reynad27

HAHAHW WOW SURE IS EPIC LOSING IN ARENA BECAUSE MY FAGGOT OPPONENT GETS E X A C T L Y THE ONE CARD HE NEEDS TO NOT DIE AND SWING THE GAME FROM A RANDOMLY GENERATED EFFECT AND THEN HE FUCKING HITS INSTEAD OF BRICKING 99/100 TIMES

SURE IS FUCKING GREAT GETTING EMOTED 25 TIMES AFTER HE GETS LUCKY WHILE I DRAW SHIT AND ALL MY DISCOVER EFFECTS BLOW HORSE DICK

>Fuck everyone's going to play this shit

That's literally the deck Kolento was playing the day of the expansion and everyone is already playing that or Zalaes jade druid list.

Firebat.
Look in the Omnistorm channel.

Firebat, I think you need to send them to him over twitter

Just tweeted him.
Hope he responds.
Really regret disenchanting curator though.

FUCK THIS CARD

I'm just running this. A good amount of removal and bodies on the board + enough spells to get you to around 13 - 16 spells when you throw out Yogg. Benedictus afterwards if Yogg doesn't win you the game, or before if you can out fatigue and get more spells

Arena is fun and balanced hsreplay.net/replay/4jjhJdB2NwNdHvfSoWmk9Q

It's the Druid midrange list Kolento played on stream multiple times to hit Legend 1 and Legend top 10 respectively.

Basically it's just a retarded Druid deck where you vomit out your hand and then refuel with Infestation.

If your opponent ever played 3 or more minions they get fucked by Plague + Bolsterdude, and if they don't they get fucked by Bonemare + you setting up your board for buffs.

if you just look at the list it's a bunch of random shit cards thrown together, but the random shit cards thrown together with ultimate infestation makes this unironically one of the strongest decks in the meta right now.

>Fire Fly into Ozruk
Cancer

Pretty embarrassing Blizzard is pandering to liberals and leftists by making the protagonist of the game a small mixed race girl

>Brian "Sellout" Kibler

>tavern raids are exclusive to fireside gatherings
>fireside gatherings are byod "bring your own device"
>hearthstone devs do nothing about the fact that ladder is roping central but they will push and market this game as a mobile game

Guys I'm really on to something with this mill warrior deck. Why has nobody thought of this?
Deadmans hand + Coldlight is the win condition.
The rest of the deck is just armor and control to delay it.

And you don't mill yourself if you use deadmans hand right.
You can have all the draw in the world and still not worry about running out of cards.

/pol/ gtfo
She is literally just a side character replacing the innkeeper in one promotional art for blizzcon and a character in the short.

Arena is not worth playing to be honest until they fix the broken shit going on right now. Really not fun anymore.

This is some constructed level zoo hand, lmao.

>Paladin Mirror in Ladder
>He Stonehills, instapicks something
>I Stonehill
>Get Shieldbearer, Righteous Protector, Booty Bay Bodyguard
>His Stonehill wound up giving him Tarim

Until the next expansion is based around her and Harth is killed off for being too male and white.

i feel like arena runs are losts in draft phase now because some cards just completely outweigh other cards and if you dont get some of the more staple cards out of draft you are fucked

No. People have thought and played it.
It is the mill warrior with deadmans hand + coldlight + bring it on right?
People have tested it since day 1 and it has evolved into the arcane giant version which is superior.

>opponent starts roping as he's starts losing

The entire Warcraft lore seems to be too male and white and it still brings in millions of shekels.
It's not going anywhere.

What's wrong with his right eye?

If StrifeCro didn't have a pudgy face and didn't act like a faggot he'd be the best gook streamer of them all

>disenchanting curator

Holy Shit I need a nonon gf right now

Is quest taunt warrior still good for going legend?

I dont have somecards, like curator. I dusted karazhan legendaries

No.

That is how it starts.

Did you think the progressive cancer would be contained to Overwatch?

You are mistaken. Blizzard is becoming Marvel.

Its tier 4. Barely playable.

maybe he's thinking

Coke Overdose

anyone got to rank 5+ with some original decks? post em if so I wanna try some new stuff

Same. Just got finished rewatching and she's still my favourite. Matoi is the centerpiece of the show but the least interesting as well, Elite four are all great.

good fucking riddance
blizzard has been irredeemable since 2008
it might as well show its colors

i honestly thought she was white

>game about a global task force features people from around the world

damn, water rogue is still one of my favorite decks, gotta try that list

Oh my god shut the fuck up.

Holy shit that art is awful

not if you play enough. only takes a bot 200~ games from 5-legend