clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=169&l=1798d3a02ee7bd60c638ccc95cf4ee33d4004a61
youtube.com/watch?v=NW3gHw8TO8I
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=108&l=c0be1b7f512f4665234aa5ebc60908d7b4a016d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It may just be time to pull the plug.

Actual new thread:

Anyone play the Battletech multiplayer yet?

>this autist again

melee when?

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=169&l=1798d3a02ee7bd60c638ccc95cf4ee33d4004a61

This'll work, right?

I wish the mech reacted to the punch more rather than just standing there exploding.

How do you react more than exploding?

By not standing perfectly upright after being smacked by a giant mech.

So, what elements should be kept and which should be ditched for a classic Armored Core spiritual successor

Dump customization, make it class-based.

>Play Mwo
>See no Kong
Today is a good day

Is that not the 11 (eleven) damage dude?

Yes it is

Who is that?

A former disgraced kong lord

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=NW3gHw8TO8I
Friendly WWW reminder

>four people with over 1k damage
>multiple people on both teams with sub 100

Really makes you think.

American prime time

>between 12;30 am and 3:30 am in the US
>prime time for Americans
You mean Aussies and Kiwis or late morning for Europians.

Is dashing an asshole or a dumbass?

both

rip

F

Next patch better be a good one because this past one sucked ass.

Whats a good locust build I been rolling SRM with med pulse and it seems ok

>mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=169&l=1798d3a02ee7bd60c638ccc95cf4ee33d4004a61

I'd do Medium pulse if possible, That many heavies on a limited pod space mech isn't that great.

If you're as aggressively suicidal as I am in a Locust and enjoy SRMS on it, I recommend this. It lost some cooldown (about 0.3 seconds) after the skilltree was added, but it's still a disgusting amount of damage output when you're flinging out 17.2 damage every ~1.5 seconds with insanely good heat efficiency and relatively low spread. Your armor sucks, a lot, but you're already in a Locust so you should be used to that.

>mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=108&l=c0be1b7f512f4665234aa5ebc60908d7b4a016d4

If you want something a bit more reliable, though, the best option is probably the Hero variant with something along the lines of ECM+4ML, or the 1E for its 6 energy hardpoints. You could theoretically do a 1V with heavy or light machine guns as well, but you're gonna get miserably outclassed by Mist Lynxes in that department so it's not super worth it.

Trim it down to 3srm2 instead.

But that's way less __fun__, user.

It's also a lot less likely to explode the second someone looks at you with a couple machine guns or lasers.

>implying
Unless you max out the defense tree you're made of papier-mâché regardless, and even then you're still pretty flimsy. The side torso hitboxes are so tiny on this thing it doesn't even matter how much armor you put on them, since 99% of the time you're either gonna get legged or cored long before any meaningful damage hits a side torso. The arms are also very hard to hit, so armoring them more than necessary is a waste of tonnage, and I can't fathom getting hit by a headshot while you're going ~156kph, so putting a lot of armor in the head is also pointless.

If you want to not die when someone looks long enough at you, you're not gonna have a good time in any Locust. The entire frame is based around going fast enough to avoid taking damage; if you want more traditional survivability then you're better off in a different light 'mech, probably a 35-tonner like a Raven or a Wolfhound.

Why not LAAs?

Just because the armor is thin doesn't mean you want to get rid of half of it. No matter how fast or agile you are, there are other light mechs around, and lasers and memeguns are hitscan, and arty is area effect. Sometimes while you're behind the enemy team and backstabbing fatties some teammate will drop an airstrike that gets you too. Those points are literally the difference between life and death.

Furthermore, scraping off your arms and sides for a 4th srm doesn't do shit except make you run out of ammo faster.

I have a bushwacker, you guys recommended putting 2 rac5 on it, with no other weapons? Is it a viable build?

It has its own set of problems, but it's a pretty good build. Not to mention that it's just plain fun to hose people down with boolit.

Lo Wai when?

Those models are pretty cool.

>4 people hit, 54 damage assault.

People need punishment for being that shitty consistently, cause it's basically not playing.

This was on a Catapult. He was playing in third person.

It just makes sense.

Supernova -1? Or -C? Or is it too shit of a mech anyway? I'm leaning towards -C, don't think it's smart to have all weapons on arms only

So the Verdict Day community here is completely dead right? Picking up a copy today.

Probably when they actually name a Mech that.

I can see him flamerstun someone long enough to get back to 180m for another LRM shot.

is /acg/ dead again? They're the better place to ask. I think they still play infrequently.

S M H

Yeah, that's pure pugtardation.

Troll build or feigning retardation?

I searched vg and m for armored core and only found you guys, and you do have acv stuff in the OP. Sorry to post something mostly off topic. Ah well, I have a few XBL friends that are into it on PS3, playing with them was always the plan.

AC is OK, just not many folks here. No harm done.

>TWO TAGs

Gee Bill

>two

As much as people hyped up the LFR most builds I have seen can't sacrifice the weight in order to use them.

>mfw I didn't even see the third one

American Education

It's the other way round. LFR's make STD builds (some heavies, many assaults) better.

Even 25% weight savings goes a long way on a 325+ rated engine.

Mostly heavies and assaults benefit from the LFE. The only mediums that can are laser vomit builds.

Yeah my mechlab class in secondary school was total shit.

Clan T-Comp I vs Active Probe?

Active Probe, they nerfed Comps

Depends on what you're using.

T-Comp won't do shit for LRM/ATMs, for example.

Probe effects everything besides enhancing weapon speed, and crit. With the nerf to the comps. Pretty much only 4th Tier and up are only viable in taking.

>People who can't aim at one spot and spread the damage for you

Why thank you.

>spread the damage around
>post a 1K dmg screenshot on /gerg/

Kakos Kolos Simulator 2017.

Bolt-ons when?

>it's a broken PC is daijobu episode
robots soon

kys gregshitter

Sha Yu when
Lao Hu when

Kung Lao when?

Speculations of the new clan light mech?

Firemoth.

It'll be shit because lights are not allowed to be good.

>lights are not allowed to be good
What lights have you been playing?

Pretty sure the Buzzsaw became popular with LMGS

>have a mastered 6LL STK-4N
>with LFE+light ferro I could fit literally the exact same weapons, engine rating, and number of DHS on the 3FB and also take ECM
>dropping 2 of the 20 DHS would make room for stealth armor
Is there any possible reason not to replace my 4N? The only thing it gets over the 3FB is 5% cooldown and 10% range from quirks, which is nice, but I'm not sure if that makes up for not having ECM.

FYI I just wanted to let you know you are all insufferable cunts.

Dashing is a inbred redneck who's last worlds will be "Hold My Beer"
Vassago Rain will die from choking on muslim cock.
Did Kaelus kill himself yet, because he should.

Also original character do not steal.

love you too fag

Who has the old videos where there was Gundam Wing endless waltz played during a time trial on Frozen City and then Nasheed played on old Forest Colony during a cave rush?

and yet you still come here and hang out with us on this shitty imageboard anyway

fuck off porko

>who's
>not whose

Who's the inbred redneck again?

And haruko is going to own several birds while drinking at home alone every friday night.

>Dashing is a inbred redneck who's last worlds will be "Hold My Beer"
Inbred? No, he's just an idiot. Harabec has met him though, says he's a nice guy.
>Vassago Rain will die from choking on muslim cock.
He's already been arrested for being a drug dealer. He hasn't been on in a month.
>Did Kaelus kill himself yet, because he should.
No one will argue with you for sharing this opinion.

what's wrong with owning birds?
though I guess if it's more than two I guess it's more or less the equivalent of being a crazy cat lady like rancor

>tfw really want to go ranked and spam fotm free mmr heroes now but valvejews want my phone number
Zeus is faceroll-tier, SB can get free wins with yolo plays and with Memelord you can fucking feed the enemy safelane, and become unkillable and win after getting one big item. I wish I could turn these free wins into MMR.

disregard wrong general

Is it worth me keeping standard engines or just sell them?