Puts squeaky performance brakes in street cars that sound like a truck coming to a halt

>puts squeaky performance brakes in street cars that sound like a truck coming to a halt
>boomer customers lawyer up and complain
>porsche responds with a passive aggressive video which basically tells them to just deal with it
Why do Germans have such a hard time satisfying their customers?
youtube.com/watch?v=fUNHb9O52WQ
jalopnik.com/porsche-please-stop-complaining-about-squeaky-brakes-1822648682

Why do boomers have to complain about everything?

you have to be pretty retarded to buy a poo-rsche

Dunno, maybe because you don't want everyone to turn around and look at you while you're creeping up to the traffic light in your 100k porsche.

What is the issue?
A performance oriented car should have performance oriented brakes...

>Why do boomers have to complain about everything?

because hard times make hard men
hard men make good times
good times make weak men
weak men make hard times

guess which generation grew up in good times and are making everything shitty

Then why the fuck would you buy a $120k sports car with a $20k brake package to carry your callaways?

They're street cars though

>this post

because you can and it's a nice toy to have?

>They're street cars
Indeed, they are street legal, what is your point?

I said they're street cars, what is your point?
Why does a 911 in a non-track edition need to have noisy brakes?

>Why does a 911 in a non-track edition need to have noisy brakes?
Because the 911 is meant to be ready for the track.

>Why does a 911 in a non-track edition need to have noisy brakes
because asbestos is banned in brakes and we have to use composite brakes that glaze. If fucking porsche owners would stand on their brakes every once in a while instead of driving like a chauffeur there wouldn't be a problem.

Putting brakes that need to be driven hard into cars that mostly aren't going to be driven hard and then acting this way about customers complaints is simply bad business practice.

This is Porsches fault for branding themselves as a luxury car

>cars that mostly aren't going to be driven hard
But brakes are getting stressed hard in most Porsches, when you brake at 250 km/h+ because some retard pulled into the left lane, you put a shitload of stress on the brakes...

Why put 'burgring tuned suspension into them when your not going to use it?
Why put 500hp into them when your not going to use it?
Why put 335's on them when you're not going to use any of that traction?

Sports car people....

Not sure if actually retarded or just shitposting

why now ?
either boomer suddenly became princess and the pea
or hanz fucked up and is getting beaten over the head with a brake rotor back at head office

You realize 99% of Porsche owners will never drive on a track right? Driving your $120k German sports car to work is exactly the same as chad driving to work in his lifted 3500. You shouldn't complain about either being impractical and annoying to use.

He's right and you know it.

t. delusional /pol/tard

>You shouldn't complain about either being impractical and annoying to use.
Porsche should adapt to the wishes of the people paying for their cars desu.

The first one. Porsche is primarily a sport brand. Compromises in usability for performance are acceptable and that’s part of the brand. Only with the last ten years and offering SUVs to useless women, Arabs, and boomers did Porsche begin making luxury oriented vehicles. Those people are stupid and thought one of the most high performance sport cars would drive exactly like their suv that a soccer mom drives her kids around in.

>guess which generation grew up in good times and are making everything shitty
...yours?

Because they want one? If you buy something what’s wrong with expecting it to be quality?

If he's a boomer, yes.

It's got high performance brakes that are supposed to squeak. That's got nothing to do with "quality". They probably bitch about it's "harsh" ride too. Maybe don't drive a stupid sports car that you'll never use.

It's like buying a diesel truck and complaining about the slight turbo whistle and complaining about it's "quality".

Because the majority of Porsche owners are 2 types of people. The first one is the person that can afford said car that is only a few years old, low mileage, hear the meme that Porsche is luxury, rarely push the car in street or track, and the owners are usually over 50 years old. The second are the badgewhores who do want a fun car but are to poor to afford one so they buy one that is 10 years or older and justify the price with the badge and performance even though for the same price you can get a camaro, mustang, 370, etc, etc but a lot newer, cheaper to maintain and repair, warranty, with similar performance to the antiquated Porsche. But they are still really good performance cars overall. I would love to buy a new-ish 911 turbo if I could justify the bang for your buck, but that is hard with the prices they command.

Okay pops

>Cayman does 0-40mph in 2.2s while Mustang does it in 2.3s
THE CURRENT STATE OF FORD!

Then you'll just end up with cuckboxes equipt with Porsche badge much like BMW did.

This...People are stupid. Want performance car but not to act like a performance car. They want luxury car but to also drive like a sports car. Want suv to drive like a car then want car to drive like an suv. Want truck to handle like a light import but want light import to carry and go over bumps like huge truck. Any sign of one deviation into the other and they sperg out. That is why everything is compromised to the point of stupidity theses days.

>hey i'm a big dumb boomer retard who has never touched a wrench in my life
>getting bald, time to sports car
>what's this? my taut and tuned street legal racing machine makes RACE CAR NOISES?!?
>*harrumphs lawsuit*

i thought the busriding benchracers left this board a long time ago
fuck off like the rest newfag

sperg more

Because it aint their old ferd.

Once boomers die we get rally spec sequential transmissions with race-oriented gearing and revvy engines. Until then, we get trucks masquerading as sportscars. H pattern five speed or four speed auto, street ratios, take your pic. Both were available in your old ferd. Engine has more torque than horsepower, just like your old ferd. Enjoy.

Once we become middle aged faggots we're going to get mass market F1 cars. Makers are basically holding back their best because boomers don't want a racecar, they want a cruiser that's nicer than the next door neighbor's.

>race-oriented gearing and revvy engines
High rpm engines died due to emissions, since at high rpm the combustion gets a bit worse and NOx increases.
> H pattern five speed or four speed auto
H-pattern 5-speed is common because it is cheap and works.
>street ratios
"street ratios" are common because fuel consumption regulations, although a 6 speed close range gearbox with a additional overdrive gear and reverse gear in a locked additional H would make sense in that regard.

Most agressive gearing I have so far is 8500 rpm at 85 km/h in last gear, wich is way too agressive...

we should just refuse to sell them any cars, let them enjoy their shitboxes.

Porsche confirmed master troll of boomers

>put performance brakes on performance car
>boomers opt for performance brakes
>boomers complain about noisy brakes
>explain in detail exactly why boomers are idiots for complaining and why you're not changing shit
Alpha as fuck

Kek, butthurt Boomer detected, kys my man

This. And it's boomers too mostly, my grandpa understands cars very well, and I love learning as much as I can about em, but my dad drives like a slackjawed faggot and doesn't know shit, he routinely regurgitates objectively wrong into

That's insane gearing wtf kind of vehicle

1983 50cc, it tops out around 85 km/h (GPS measured) stock since it is geared verry short.
I´m going to install different sprokets to increase the topspeed soon...
Going from 15:34 to 17:31

>18705086

My brakes squeak too

Dumb frog poster.

I thought the whole point of buying a Porsche was for everyone to look at you.