/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1277

Biker Iffy Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Tokyo Clanpool's latest gameplay trailer: youtu.be/Xk_9rc_wxxY
Iffy's Online Shop adds dogoo hats and pixel Nep shirts to their merch list: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/890263137198325761
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/

Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
DengekiOniline "reviews" the VR section: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577909/
New virtual reality gameplay screenshots: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563181/

Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
New DengekiOnline's VIIR Stream: youtu.be/MaukJcpRQxI
Previous Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtu.be/SbTHTGupFqg
Previous Highlight - Battle Footage: youtu.be/6xLmzH4N4Fg

VIIR Opening: youtu.be/KULVltxeq3k
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=t55VHg6R_sA
youtube.com/watch?v=iWndId2JR4M
youtube.com/watch?v=b39-G82_MWc
youtube.com/watch?v=bHI2tTUyC6U
youtube.com/watch?v=DjZ0Xn6lhjg
youtube.com/watch?v=uMAkB_oeomc
youtube.com/watch?v=9gwMmZIpxyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im not even a footfag but MUH DICK

Third for nep a shit.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=t55VHg6R_sA

Fifth for Noire a shit.

Vert is best goddess.

Anyone have a pic of Noire in her 4GO outfit flaunting her butt?

Schoolgirl neppy is so sweet that she gave me diabetes. I love Neptune!

I love plutie.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Tenth for nep a bigger shit.

Who let Segami here?

Why is she wearing my wife's panties?

A best

>The formation attacks now have an animation

Credit its simple as all hell, but neat.

Why would she carry the chocolate in her mouth if she's going to give it to someone?

Use your imagination

Maybe she has her hands tied

So, you are a footfag.

Only thing I can imagine is that it's going to start melting, and unless she put it there just before going up to whoever she's planning on giving it to, there's going to be at least one bite taken out of the end.
Which is why I'm asking why she'd carry it in her mouth.

NepuBuran

NepuNowaru

Rom Ram.

Stream where?

Cutezume.

Cute

If Noire can't have Nep, no one will.

Sounds like a challenge. Tell her to meet me at the playground by old man roger's house.

Check out this cool nep.

What are you playing?

And a Nowaru.

Hunting monsters and bringing glory to Planeptune.

GET YOUR VIIR FIX HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=iWndId2JR4M

I don't need that fix when I can easily reach the same level of virtual autism with drinking.

I like how the other characters just keep teleporting, reminds me of that shitty Sherlock Holmes game. Only removing its creepiness.

VR SCENES HERE!

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

youtube.com/watch?v=b39-G82_MWc
Oops forgot link.

Holy crap this looks amazing.

It's odd that this game doesn't have PS2 graphics on VR. That Driveclub on VR thou.

Compa, desu!

And for those who want to see the CPUs:
youtube.com/watch?v=bHI2tTUyC6U
youtube.com/watch?v=DjZ0Xn6lhjg
youtube.com/watch?v=uMAkB_oeomc
youtube.com/watch?v=9gwMmZIpxyI

Technology truly is a wonderful thing.

Convince me why I shouldn't play the original games

Why would you when the rebirths exist?

They are like the Rebirths, except worse in every way.

I love Rom!

Rom makes for a cute boy

just do it

They look cute, but why do the Noire ones have bits where they make you look at her face?

Is there really only 2 events for Neptune? guess this thing really was a trial for VR things.

VR Blanc is cute! I want to hug her and let her read my books all she wants!

>The barrel of Nepbull VII Uzume drank is mostly just flavoured water.
Huh, the more you know.

The only one you should play of the originals is the first game. For RB2 and RB3 they are effectively the same game with a few bits added on. Only the original HDN is that different from the remake. That said, it's not a very good game at all. The writing is very good though.

>Recommending someone play through the first game
I'm pretty sure that counts as torture in some jurisdictions.

nyu~

I did say it isn't a good game. What people choose to do with that information is up to them.

dead hours

>Leanbox is known for beach resorts, game conventions, and GUNS
Sounds like America alright.

>and GUNS
How is Uni not Vert's little sister yet?

We never talk about the Goddess's musical taste. What's some essential Nepcore?

>Of course, Uni is enamored with them too.
>There's no better foundation to get Uni on a date.

>I have alot of friends, so it's really toublesome keeping up with all of them
Guess who says this.

Noire, of course

>VR is just a bunch of cutscenes with cpus talking
Kind of boring tbhfamalam.

What did you think they were going to do with VR? There's not a whole lot else in the games that would work well in that style.

What the fuck did you expect?

Not that user but at least I expected more than the 4 CPUs
Candidates, Uzume&Umio, Gold Third, Compa and IF, for instance

Some shitty mini games at least.

Okay, that's fair enough. Some more interaction that isn't necessarily just nodding or staring at some bit of them.
Blanc is really cute in VR.

>No YandereGear that would always stick close to me all the time and get extremely jealous every time I talk to other girls

Good morning nepgen ! , hope you are all doing alright

Nigga its 3 AM

You forgot about time zones for a moment !

Good very early morning, user.

Go to sleep user

Doing fine, came back from my D&D game about 4 hours ago- it pains me to be a veteran amongst newbies- they think they can solve everything by fighting like its an MMO. Later the DM(Who is also my dad) told me and the other vet that he had to come up with a monster that was effectively immune to damage (Mainly due to 2 of the players who are obsessive MMOers and their play style shows it) so it could literally sit on them and let them burn out all their fancy bullshit and be forced to think and talk for once.

Meanwhile I and the other vet just sat back and watched the show.

How long did they whale at it before they actually tried to go about it differently?

>No TsundereGearnon who keeps cheating on you but that's okay because it's not like he loves you or anything

That's not being a tsundere anymore you stupid candidate

For about 4 rounds while it sat there and ate every attack they could muster. By then it (Read: DM) got tired of it and said monster knocked everybody prone (Vet and I were knocked out of our seats and into the back of the Rope Trick room I set up so we could watch the shenanigans) via a large clap of the hands (Thing was colossal in size, which should have been the first hint to a bunch of lv 5s that this thing is WAY out of our league.)

Ha. Dumbasses. I hope they learned something. I bet they were annoyed you and the other vet weren't trying to fight it with them.

Well, I was the wizard and the other vet was a custom non-combat class that the DM green lighted. (Essentially The Igors from the Terry Pratchett novels). And honestly they weren't (I think). Its sad really they have done an excellent job of killing themselves by fighting everything- we lost our Druid last time when the Berzerker suggested that he fling said druid at the previous thingy (Which was a bunch of smaller mobs fusing into one big one). But to give credit where its due they did start attacking when it started fusing- not sitting around and waiting like dumbasses. So said druid smacks into this thing and does his thunderwave and promptly dies from a combo of head trauma and essentially smashing open a steam boiler with your face.

I never played D&D but even i wouldn't be this stupid to attack litearlly everything unless my character was like that

>the Berzerker suggested that he fling said druid at the previous thingy
I don't see how this could go wrong.

Pfff. I mean, it's creative, I guess? But not really how you want to be using a druid, if I have any grasp on the class at all.
Ah, I haven't read enough Discworld to get to much of those yet, but I bet they'd make an interesting class.

I love plut the cute !

Iffy got the best midriff.

Many a MMO have been a burden on the P&P communities.

The Igor is fairly balanced for a custom class, essentially a non-faith based cleric+some other stuff.

But the real breadwinner for broken minmaxing is one player whos first character was an unddead(ish) fairy necromancer who despite being a wizard had an insane dex (due to being a fairy) and all other min-maxed stuff. Then the player got bored of using that chara and switched to some Goliath.... I don't know what the hell it is- it seems magicy and its called a "Cluckomancer" and the character revolves around cooking literally anything.

I love Nepgear! Uni is pretty cute, too.

>liking the murderer
Why ?

Why not?

I love Gearnon! Nepgear is very cute as well.

Hm , you got me here

I want YandereGear to threaten me whenever I talk to girls, it'd be pretty cute.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like anything that would go out and do all that much crazy stuff (outside of how crazy someone may think of Igors doing Igor things to be), and is a character that's probably fairly easy to keep, well, in character.
As far as minmaxing goes, most of that is over my head. I don't have the faintest clue how all that would fit together.