How do they do it?

how do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/porsche-please-stop-complaining-about-squeaky-brakes-1822648682
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>founded by Nazis
Best engineers in history.

By only making 4 products and spending the rest of their time modding them.

yeah, how do they fuck up so bad?
jalopnik.com/porsche-please-stop-complaining-about-squeaky-brakes-1822648682

>squeaky brakes

that's the best you could do?

Those are performance brakes you dingus.

by never innovating and serving the same stale product for the last 60 years

What do they make besides the 911s, 718, and Panamera? The Macan and Cayenne are both Porsche-ified Audis instead of being internally designed platforms.
They can focus a decent amount of time and money on really specific things.

With the 911 they have rear engine, rear wheel steering. Its a winning combination without having to resort to full on super car wedge shape for aero. Its actually incredibly impressive that they have such a high performance car that still resembles a normal road car.
The 718 is a mid engine platform that corners like nothing else. Despite being a little tubo 4 it manages lap times comparable to some cars with almost twice the power, and that shows what real engineering prowess can do. Spending development time on the suspension, frame rigidity, and weight balance instead of obsessing over power figures.

They have these two sportscar platforms that look stunning, have incredible interiors, outstanding performance, and handling that is in a class of its own. In a way they have a winning formula in sticking to their tried and true heritage while selling mall cruisers to soccer moms. All the R&D money goes right where it needs to.

Performance brakes make noise, news at 11

My brakes are fucking amazing though.

>What do they make besides the 911s, 718, and Panamera?
they've made the 959, the 918 and 924, 928 and 968
not to mention all of their legendary race cars

I mean currently. They're only making a couple models of production cars.

yeah not much
it sucks that they are only making about 5 cars in total and TWO (2) are SUVs
a-at least their electric supercar will come out soon

I fucking love these colors.
Emblems on the wheels match the brake calipers, matches the gauges, matches the seat belts.
Peak aesthetics.

I'm not exactly mad that they're only making a few production cars when they do them exceptionally well.

*squeaks loudly*

They just do it. Best fucking German engineers. Ameritards go sit and cry jn the corner please

Easy. They're not Japanese. The west celebrates people who want to be unique in the public eye.

Most Japanese people tell you to play it safe and bring in the profits and respect, and save your creative fire for something on your own time that doesn't so much as reference the company.

So, a western car company can get away with making nothing but scary fast sportscars, because even if some people hate them for that, and even if they don't sell a lot or make bank, at least they're cool
And a Japanese company makes unoriginal bars of soap, even if the same teams of engineers and designers could equal or even surpass porsche because being respected and getting rich is more important than being cool

KRAUTZAUBER

The 959 still blows my mind. This car did 197 mph and 0-60 in 3.6 seconds in fucking 1986. Those numbers today are considered fast as fucking shit and that was 30 years ago.

Not to mention that hyper-advanced AWD system that took every possible factor into account, from available traction for each wheel to throttle position to steering input and more.

Best world war losers

Ez to loose 1 v 10

Agree on Cayman. Can't believe it(and the boxster desu) lap times at nurburg considering its power.

K R A U T M E M E M A G I C
unironically.. im starting to think its real