Thoughts on lifted sedans?

thoughts on lifted sedans?

Weird proportions, but not a crossover so based

the Subaru Outback sedan is hot as fuck and I wish I had a turbo one.

Even more pointless and stupid than lifted hatchbacks/crossovers.

>Fuck anyone who needs ground clearance

shit like the original XC70, impreza outback and liberty outback are good.
but that looks atrocious

yuh

>worse performance and increased fuel consumption
Shit

They look cool. Loved those old Subaru’s and Eagles. Dunno why they’re not more popular instead of (((crossovers)))

meme to make women feel safe
>lifted FWD biased AWD a shit

That would be crossovers. A lifted sedan is lifted for the sole purpose of increased ground clearance for people who occasionally need to go on uphill big gravel roads

I'm so glad we have Swedecucks expending precious resources to produce a vehicle that tries to be both a sedan and a crossover despite undoubtably knowing from the get-go the result would just be all-around mediocre. But hey, it looks quirky enough for the obnoxious "ironic" taste of millennials so lets greenlight this useless piece of consumer fodder anyway, right Sven?

the fuck

my lowass car hardly ever bottoms out

It does great in the SDM

der is nothing wrong with crossovers you fucking idiots

Ohhhh muy goooood a bt111

t. women

They need to bring back the STIs, or at least an Outback sport with a turbo.

The only thing I have to worry about is not flipping it over.

If you want ground clearance then clearly you're a person with practical tasks in life. So why would you buy a fucking grocery hole sedan instead of a wagon?

But they make one of those too

nigger tier.
Lifted wagons are for the white man

So get an A6 Allroad like a man.

I- I actually like this

Wagons lifted with portal axles are better

>allroad
>ever

I personally hate the ride quality of most SUVs and refueling them is never cheap. I hardly do any sort of hardcore off roading and could see why this is a great daily other than the CVT and tires: Subaru Outback

An allroad is literally a lifted wagon (sedan)

Lifted sedans are patrician-tier

have fun rolling over

desu I like this more than crossovers.

Same. Because it actually fucking adds ground clearance and doesn't just raise the seating position.

>His off roader needs to be grounded to the ground

Pretty sure they'll be replacing the 2.5 or the 3.6 with the new 2.4t at some point.

Still a lower center of gravity than suvs

Volvo in it natural habitat, preying on weaker cars

I mean thats basically what crossovers originally were. lifted sedans, often hatchback.

Plan on replacing the suspension on my impreza with Subaru outback suspension kit. Can't wait to romp around a few inches taller and not have to bend over to get into my trunk.

>Hits curb at speed

not a sedan you fuck

Nice for daily driving because holy fuck americlap roads are dogshit.

>americlap roads are dogshit
I never understood this meme until I drove in the inner city. Jesus fucking christ, thought I was going to die.

Only in poor cities. Lot of country roads are beautiful. I haven’t been to all 50states yet, but so far California has worst road.

A cross over is a lifted car based wagon though

Most crossovers raise roof- and beltlines to match their higher seating position, but add pretty much fuckall ground clearance.

Most of em have a decent amount. The awd systems they use are meh tough but for someone who lets say drives down a shit road to a campground or something its perfect. Nobody wants a jeep as a commuter but the crossover will do fine for that as well. It kinda is better at commuting but also semi good at not getting stuck if you want to go someplace.

This is my fetish.

Carry on.

The Volvo XC60 has 11 inches of ground clearance with the air suspension raised up, which is more than a fucking 4runner and pretty much any other non-air suspension truck including the Land cruiser.

And with the the Haldex 4 system (before the shitty Haldex 5) it had a pressure accumulator that reacts in milliseconds, it could send 100% of the power to ANY wheel.

Whoever claims that 'Crossovers can't go offroad' just thinks the world is black or white. Just because crossovers aren't as good as a Wrangler off road doesn't mean they're no better than a sedan or wagon.

whoa buddy, the original pre 99 XC70s are god chariots and you're retarded for not thinking so

CA has shit roads because theres just so much road to maintain, however some roads are nice- its on a county basis

I have a honda hrv for commuting. Got the awd for shits and giggles and was actually suprised how good it is. Its no 4x4 but shit does it actually do stuff.

surprised

The old XC90 with the V8 was fuckin' nice, although I guess it wasn't really a crossover. Still on the lookout for a good one as my 2nd car.

Nawwwwww....