>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

retards:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7HvLgjiY
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion#Example_calculation
pastebin.com/LBmMXtre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those running non-zerker DP, how much leech sources are you running?

Anybody have a zerker dp build since i'm wary of forum builds

>poeg

Why haven't you unlocked your welfare MTX yet /poeg/

>xbox PoE starts tomorrow
>new community, new launch
>haven't played PoE in years

fun.

get life get vaal pact get crit nodes

i blardy have
the real question is why haven't I unlocked the supreme autism totem yet

>you will never be a cute grill playing poe Feelsbadman

6link it and sell for more profit

Anyone else playing non crit dp?

>cute
come on user

does she have a cute feminine penis?

My first varunastra
What do i build for it

elehit

hi hello what items are worth regaling - is this?

>Not a zodiac leather
>Not a near max roll Mirage
No.
maybe if it was a 6 link, though

i already got tired of my SB zerker
thinking about a ngamaheaiofnen cyclone raider, any other ideas?

no my cute little new friend
6 socket items are worth vendoring though, you always get 7 jewelers orbs for vendoring a 6 socket item.
6 LINKED sockets can be a big deal, but they're very very rare.

alrgit thanks only clocked like 40 hours and I'm always afraid i'm vendoring something useful

Gazprom hat
Gazprom aura
Glowing eyes
GG, GGG

regaling is only really worth it on div card/currency strongboxes

also on jewels

>even shiggyD, GGG shill extraordinaire says that the trading issues with all the price fixers and afk guys is bad
wew

retard

>be DP zerker with VP
>struggle with leech vs single target / bosses
How can I fix this besides 'take a savage hit lol'? Get more damage? Socket Warlord's?

do more damage
have you taken the 40% damage node
rip off that warcry bandaid

our girl is strim

>Dual wield cleavesplosion glad
>Just got to maps
>Cleave a pack
>They die
>No explosions
>Have to cleave the rest since it has kinda shit AoE that the explosion was supposed to help with
>MFW I realize that if you oneshot the mob the bleed never actually occurs and they never explode
>Have to use a 3l leap slam to actually be able to clear

what do your swords looks like

should I buy her the celestial effect?

two of these

Nah don't have uberlab access (yet)
Guess mire damage wil fix stuff eh?
Thanks for the reply user

your cleave should hit the entire pack

I made around 30 chaos today by just running maps over and over again. Is there anyway to increase my earnings without resorting to flipping items. Also how important is it to maintain a map pool? I've just been running whatever since I can hardly sustain one.

Numerically there is no difference between keeping a map pool and just running maps top down

What you need to know, in a simple proccess
There's a LOT of information that you need to sort through mentally to do this well. This is extremely bare bones
this is also only for equipment, gems, maps, div cards, currency, jewels, flasks and even some accessories are their own shit.

I just started doing maps for the first time, I'm only at like 14 points of the harbinger rewards...

How long will it take me to complete the 36? is it hard?

You have three months to do it. you can skip 4 out of the 40, and only 3 require any time investment.

If this is your first time playing seriously, then just enjoy the game, the rewards are shit this season.

Every other season has been some really nice portal, or set of armor. This is literally an eye effect no one can see unless zoomed in, and shit hat, and a even less noticeable aura.

How much HP do I need to do uber lab?

So why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

Anyone care to help me improve my damage? I clear T10s just fine but feel like i should be able to boost my numbers a bit.
Is it just a 6L and a marginally better weapon?

pastebin.com/7HvLgjiY

What movement skill does one run with early melee weapon ranger?
Whirling blades requires int to level, and it seems a damn shame to use it without leveling it, but worse of a shame to base gear around use of a movement skill before you hit acts 4-6.

Think one more time as to why you would want to level your whirling blades as your movement skill.
hint, it does not get attack speed per level, only quality.

over 4k should do, depending on how good you are.
5-6k if you want to be on the safe side

Looks fine to me

>It doesn't jump over walls
I know it sucks
This is why I'm asking

What the fuck did you do?

You made it seem like you didnt wanna use it for mobility due to its int requirement, which is a laughable reason not to. Personally when I speedrun melee characters I have a quill rain with blink arrow on weapon swap. Really fast ledge jumpin'
weapon swap on mouse-5

>path of exile

more like path of shit it's shit fucking retards

That kinda works, thanks m8.
I haven't gotten to use CD yet, does it get around walls?
>M5
Why not M12 :^)

Charged dash is pretty slow unless youve got a million movespeed. Would not recommend as a main mobility skill. But it does jump ledges like leap slam does

>Million movespeed
That's a yes for, me then.
Only way I could really be faster is with seven league step.

Was broke as fuck Tuesday evening and about to quit on the league, somehow up to 400c as of Wednesday night.

Feels good, Kaoms incoming

What are some good items to pricefix?

how? i need some expensive upgrades

dumb gorillaposter

Bunch of decent drops. Mostly rares and maps. Sold all my guardian fragments, had a 100c belt sell, some 20c gloves, sold all my xoph splinters, jewellers and fusings

Mostly just small gains of 3 to 5c at a time. I also started running lower tier maps for better clearspeed, Doedres Damning ring turns out to be a major damage increase with witchfire on top of my blasphemy as well so even faster still

Just bought a quill rain and quality BA
Holy FUCK was that worth two chromatics

Same. I tried out the beta and the controls were pretty simple. Can't wait to play Templar again.

They should add more things that give you more damage in exchange for being less safe like the Berserker Ascendancy.

Now socket faster attacks

All economies function the exact same way, friendo.

Harvest raw materials (i.e. run content).
Craft goods from raw materials (e.g. regal jewels or harbinger maps).
Or provide a service (e.g. charging for lab runs).

Everything else is just pushing money around (e.g. trading, scamming, etc.). There are no secrets here, and everything in PoE is low risk as fuck. Put in the time; receive pretend monetary reward.

and faster proj

>100c belt
Mind if I ask what was it?

So if I've converted all of my physical damage with Phys to Light and Signal Fire I would get no extra cold damage from Taste of Hate, right?

Can't do faster proj yet but holy FUCK
This is too damn rad.
Sure it takes up being able to level shit in other slot but it's fucking worth it.

what kinda mtx are those and can you still get them?

How important are 20Q gems? I never end up getting them for my builds. Is it holding me back?

its something i only do for leveling, especially helpful in areas where ledges and gaps suck. Once you hit maps you can swap to leveling gems again.

Thanks for this

>The amount of any given damage type that can be converted in this way cannot exceed 100%. If the combined value of all converted to modifiers for a given damage type is greater than 100%, the values are scaled so that the total is 100%.[2] Conversion from skill gems takes priority over conversion from other sources (such as equipment), and is not scaled.

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion#Example_calculation

Use the wiki yourself next time, shitlord.

maybe look on the wiki what quality gives you

For those who are doing LL or CI in 3.0, what are you using as your big ticket items for ES?

Currently I'm sitting on 7.4k ES as a LL Trickster and while I'm not able to facetank bosses yet, I feel like I hit a major wall in terms of ES gear until I can afford a Presence of Chayula and remove a Haku craft off my ES gloves to put on more ES instead.

For those curious, I'm a RF Scorching Ray Trickster, working on a spare Shavs to 6L it while running around in a 5L Shavs. The moment the second Shavs gets to 6L I'm selling the 5L one for a pretty penny, it's just gonna be sucky until then I think.

how much es on your gloves? I found a pair with like 205 today. With a 40+ res and 20 something dex. Value? I was so deep into the ES meta pre-3.0 but now im clueless, but even back then 200 was a lot for gloves.

Helmet, boots were my items focused purely on ES

All ringsalso had 40~ ES and at least 110 on belt. But i was running low life with guardian, and i could with some difficulty hit 9.9k es

The wings are from the current boxes and the armor is the Legion pack currently on sale. Dunno about the weapon but it should be in the shop desu.

Over 90 life, tri res all over 30, 34% weapon ele

yes that's pretty fucking good especially with dex

ci, 491 chest, 289 helmet, 276 shield, 211 gloves, 185 boots, 46 on both rings, 19% on amulet, bated breath, ephemeral edge
10.2k es right now

Currently my gloves have the, "socketed gems deal more DoT" enchant from the Essence, and other than carrying most of my Fire resists when it's not PoF, it's shit, something like 52 ES even at 20% quality.

My belt is roughly 100 ES but also has some important resists on it, along with just enough STR to let me use the level 20 red gems.

I could use a better pair of boots, but at this Pont I'd be looking at multi-exalt worth of boots.

I think if I get the Presence and craft ES on the gloves I get bumped to ~9.2K ES, I'm not sure. Give me a few and I can link my current gear with PoB.

Avatar of the Veil is top priority for FB raider, right?

the frenzy charge generation one is

>Avatar
>Not Onslaught
lamoing

just don't touch Raider please ty

For those curious, here's the pastebin with my character's current stats/gear to use in Path of Building.

pastebin.com/LBmMXtre

honestly one of the worst bait posts i've ever seen

can you only get the contents of the chaos and order box from the box or can you buy them separately?

Oh, so poacher, quartz, veil, slaughter?
weird.
Thanks.

i would personally get the frenzy tree first but i play softcore so

Either you gamble for them now or buy them after the boxes are removed (around 3 months from now).

>New MTX is SRS firing crows
LMAO GGG

you'd get 18% attack speed/damage after crowds over 40% permanent elemental damage and sometimes immunity to ailments/10% spell dodge?
That doesn't even feel like Softcore strats, that just seems like a bad tradeoff, especially on that last UL run.

yes

what is your main spell? sunder? your str is kinda low tho

Planning for an EQ bleed build.Does less duration and the other duration gem also affect the bleed duration?

this with lioneyes (only this one transforms to bow) or take king of the hill instead? both are 4 points investment

yea. Bleed sunder. And just below 400str is low..?
There's nothing i have requiring that much

I only have 3.3k health at level 76. This is my passive tree so far and it seems to be in line with most totem builds. Is it just a gear issue?

yes
what's your unreserved mana?