Pissbottling

right, so you are on a long drive without any gas stations nearby to piss at. Area is either dark or weather is shite or too open and you could be seen. What are your recomendations here for a piss bottle? Smaller ones like coca cola bottles or a bigger bottle with big neck to fit your cock in and piss like a boss?

Aquarius master race.

I piss in bottles at home because mommy refuses to carry me to the pee pee room, then the cleaning lady throws them away.

How about you just stop and piss
I bet you just throw your piss bottle on the road after you fucking subhuman garbage

I would just hold it in until I could stop.

You see, I drive often through desolate areas and I admit - I am quite concerned to leave my car to take a piss. I am afraid of some stray dogs or weirdos. For this reason I'd prefer to stop but piss in a bottle. And no, I always take my litter home I am not a fucking moron.

Hold it for 1 hour is alright, but in my case holding it in would mean around 3 hours or become dehydrated and not piss.

Just wear a diaper?

Come on fuck off with your fetish we are humans here not animals.

Excuse me?

A 2liter from mountain dew or something

>I am quite concerned to leave my car to take a piss
Grow a pair, you fucking pussy.

Carry a gun, piss in the woods

Holy shit this got me

Do you know what desolate means? It means nothing is there. You've been watching too many scary movies user, just piss off the side of the road.

>quite concerned.

Does anyone drive over them to have them pop and see stale piss spray everywhere, like I do?

My dad is a truck driver and uses one of these fabric softener bottles when he's on long hauls because it wastes fuel and time to stop

Open neck, easy to use

Your dad is wise, and I bet his shirts are really, really soft.

Wide mouth gatorade bottles. Drink, then fillem.

Not an Veeky Forums discussion

I just get out and piss on my back tire

The real question is what do you use to shit in?

Get under car pretend your working on it slide your hog out piss the pain away

>not wearing diapers like a big boy

>pissbottling
Any wide mouth drink bottle because easy to aim and fill without any mess.

Like everyone else, drop it out the window when done and no one is looking. I don't bother putting a lid on the bottle. Don't fling it. Just let it dangle outside a little distance from the car and let go. It drops and by the time it can even tumble in the air to splash, my car is long gone.

Go ask the truckerfags, I’m sure they know

>Not being alpha enough to whip out your dick and just hang it out the window like a fire hose from a sitting position
Kys

C'mon. I know women who aren't afraid to pop a squat on the side of a 2-lane.

Cut back on the soy.

Its not easy and piss shoots out uncontrollably if you are missing with a kinked dick

Git gud

>The real question is what do you use to shit in?
The people living in their cars don't bother pooping into a container. They just park and open both doors to provide a visual block and dump it fast. Wipe and toss on ground then leave. We tell our kids to not pick up pieces of newspaper on the ground in front of our yards unless they use the grabber tool.

i used to be a mechanic, semi truck drivers especially middle eastern ones will cut a hole of the floorboard in the cab to take a dump through when on the road. when you service those trucks you'll see a bunch of shit allover the driveshaft, its disgusting

pissjugs i usually use 4L milk jugs

Diaperfags out

I hate sand nigger drivers

Why would you piss on your own car?

Why not build a contraption into your car that you can piss into. Bonus if it sprays the piss on the person behind you.

I just open my door and piss out the side

Aircraft mechanic here. A few light aircraft have this, usually a pipe that runs out of the cabin and down a landing gear leg

Trophy truck drivers run an external catheter and a tube going outside.

You only need the opening to to be big enough to cover your piss hole, you won't find a bottle that you can get your whole bellend in unless you're a pin dick. Larger the bottle the better, you always piss more than you think you will.

as an electrician i can assure u that there r many times when a builder doesnt have a kaibo available.. i piss bottle almost weekly

In Sweden we use jars.

The only time you might need a piss bottle is on interstates where you can't just pull over and piss on the side of the road. For the most part just piss every time you get gas. You don't need that much water to stay properly hydrated.

Where are you driving that does not have a gas station for 3 hours yet is populated and urban enough where being spotted or attacked is a concern?

You can buy custom piss bottles. You need to get them big enough to hold much more than the expected piss volume because they will be tilted sideways in your seat. Overflowing the bottle while driving is bad news.

Best place I ever peed in a bottle was in the elevator at the St. Louis arch.
Those little pods are so cozy, but take so long to reach their destination; so I peed in a water bottle on the way down. Shit was cash.

You don't know thrill until you've shit in a Sobe bottle while driving I-95

If there are really no places to stop at, it's safe to say you could just pull over and take a piss really fast. Personally, I wouldn't want to risk getting piss on the inside of my car (pothole, deer, etc.), and much less pleasing would be to crash while pissing and then you have piss everywhere and your car is fucked.

Yeah but Interstates usually attract big truck stops or at least a McDonald's to stop at.

Yeah, I'd love to hear 's explanation for this one.

/pis/ is /sip/ backwards

That makes sense, I guess it has to hold your weight while you sit down

high five bro! Especially when I see a cyclist nearby

just fucking piss next to the side of the road.
no one's gonna see your dick, they're just gonna see you pissing.

to mark it as my property

OP here, backroads of British and Scots' highlands. If you come to the area with less than full or at least 2/3 of a tank you won't make it back without calling AA for a 5 liter can (provided you are so dumb and go there without one already full in your boot). Stations are usually in bigger cities and are not 24/7.

underrated post

that is the problem, I wish they could see it

then piss onto the road?

Get a Jug. It's the way of the road OP.