Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

reminder that gacha is bad civilization

Today I will remind them.

Altera is a such dumb alien, just saying.

reminder that if you want to roll Jack, you're a pedo
kill yaself

I just want to be killing amazons sigh

Reminder that according to Da Vinci, Servants can choose to ignore the summon in the Chaldea Fate system.
So if a Servant doesn't answer when you rolled for tickets/quartz, they willingly rejected you.
Fuyuki system just summons them as long they have a desire/wish.

So if you have failed to roll Jeanne/Gil/Arturia/Orion, etc. they are literally giving you the middle finger since they don't see you as a worthy Master.
By the same logic, servants you have rolled on the first try or multiple times are the ones which wanted most to help you, be grateful for these spooks, they are just trying to help you or are all over your dick.

Jack is perfect as she is and she won't get censored

Stop falling for bait and shitting up the threads

>page 6
dumb alteratard

Bryn!

THE CUTEST AND THE SEXIEST.

Post cute boys!

W̵̹̬̣̻̗̱̼͇ͩ̈́̓͂̊̃ͩ̃̑̕͢ḛ̢̭͖̟͒͑̔̇̈́̉́ ͍̯̯̤͎̖͍̹̙̑̎̐͗̀̇́͂ͨ͌ͭ̿ͪ͗̀͢ḩ̸̵͇͉̝̞̙͈̠͍͖͙̫̻̜͙ͭ͌ͯ̚͘͟ͅȧ͕̥̳̩̼̹̬̞̻͚͈̣̐̓̎̏ͯ́̕͟v̧̩̜̭͖̠͙͉̬̖̬̥̣̪̄ͧ̉ͨ̌̈́̂́͟ͅͅͅĕ̸̺̱͍̬̦̞̘͈̳̰͔̞̼̹͚͊̑̂́͗̐͘͜͝ ̵̛̦͍̥̗̬̀ͪ̽͑ͦ̔̎̚͠ą̛̤̱̭̬̾͆͒̽͒͐̿ͯ̃̌̾͋̌ͯ̒̈̀͝͠ͅͅ ̺͕̠̬̐̋̇̐̔ͤͪ̾͢͡͝p̤͉̙̪̥͉̥͑ͫ̆̓̃̂̊͛̏̾͆͂ͯ̒̊̈̚͞r̙̣̖̼͓̳̜͎͎͖̪̭͖̝͇͇͒̓̊͒̒͗̋̽̏ͫͤ͌̌͘ͅo̸̜̼͕̜̩̠͌ͦ͂̑̑̍́̀ͅb̨̢̨̺̮͉̻̻͓͙̖̙̭̬̩ͫͮ̉͗͂͋̌͞l̸̶̯͕͇͓̖̔ͯ͂̈́͌͂̀̚e̶̜̳͔͎͕̮͍͕̮͒ͫ͌̔͆ͤ͌̾̽̈̀̿̇ͨ̾m̴̤͙̮̺̜̭̤̣̬͈̼̟̪̗̣͈͙̝̳̍́̾̏̓ͨ̽̀͊ͣ̀̒̔̈́͡

First thing I thought of when I read that was Kamen Rider Amazons.

>rolled for Gil
>Jeanne and Arturia answered the call
Am I too lawful good?

That is one super old image.

I still think her outfit is retarded

>both of my favorite SSR servants of the ones currently available didn't reject me

>sumanai was my starter pokemon
Even if he got upscaled by Altera, he still is a fun dude.

>Priest + keys
HE WANTS TO BE USEFUL

>Got Gil on the first roll on his rateup
Eh, fine by me.

Would you get drunk with Alter Jannu?

I want her, not because she's rare, hell I wished she wasn't but because she's so cute and I like her art. It's not fair!

I wish I had images of EMIYA being cute.

I would prefer having an option for Jack's clothes between what the default is and the new clothes one. But that's me personally.

>Fucking Altera and Saibah are ok with me
>But Jeanne Gil and Orion are not
fuck.

/falter/ approved terms

- Jalter
- Salter
- calter
- Toon/unit
- pull
- banner
- booster
- dungeon
- ultimate/ult

REMINDER IF YOU USE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE JP THREAD

- gacha/rateup
- servants
- summon/roll
- call any servants by their names
- quests
- Noble Phantasm/NP

Also please reminder that quotation arrows are only used for actual quotations

>Siegfried raped this
Fuck Sumanai

Are we dead yet?

Ushi thread

I would train every day to become a superhuman capable of protecting myself from her murderous impulses.

I wish I had a bot to play this game for me

>Redman doesn't want me
I just wanted to be a hero of justice

your a faggot of the lowest caliber and you enjoy penis in the butt.

i would gladly take 100 quartz for each covered pedo bait as long as titty monsters remain unbutchered

B-but I rerolled for Gil. Does he despise me for essentially forcing him to be summoned?

This, I would gladly enjoy my quartz at the expense of pedophiles.

More options? Sure that'd be great, that way people with different tastes could enjoy the same character

Censoring and removing content? Nope, fuck off with that shit

Fuck off

>over 300 AP30 runs
>1 (one) heart drop

>Liz was one of the Servants I wanted most
>Got her in one of my first rolls

Life is good.

>yfw pedo bait and titty monsters get censored but naked men are left untouched

The Grail decided that you will be a Master in the HGW, what's the first course of action you take after meeting your Servant?

Pic related

>tfw just realize that retard cat answered my call twice so the actual fox might give me the middle finger to avoid having to fight the cat

Then I'm happy Altera came to me in my first roll. She's been great.

Well, it's good to know that Gil likes me. He was my first 5*

Good master.

Well if you're desperate you can make a separate account and reroll until you get her.

I want to drink gin with evil Jannu!

Why is Heracles a 4*? We're told that he could theoretically take on the other 6 servants himself, including the 5* seibah. He's supposedly as strong as Gilgamesh (excluding the Gates of Babylon), too.

Tape her mouth because I will most likely end up summoning Elizabeth

>jannu kept showing up for me
>traded her for a waver & Redman
I get what I want.

Technically, almost every "loli" in this game are old enough to have sex with you

>"~~!!!"

How much does the powercreep later on ruin Altera? Does she just become straight up unviable?

Weakened madness enchantment because his master is a noob

>naked men
Where? I thought the only fanservice we get from the male servants is shirtless guys.

>He's supposedly as strong as Gilgamesh (excluding the Gates of Babylon), too.
Gilgamesh is a master, not a user. Lots of servant match Gil when it comes to physical ability.

Also, Herc as a berserk is a 4*

Depends on the servant I summon. What class is it? What is there identity? What information do I have about the other masters and the place where the war is happening?

Redman is CUTE!! CUTE!

Ratings do no equal power level.
Medea is an Age of the Gods tier caster yet she is a measly three star.
Liz is a 4 star Lancer despite being shittier than Cú Chullain.

So now that the dust has settled, what's your opinion on Orion (Artemis)?

to be fair he doesn't give a shit that he's 4 star anyways and can literally solo the final boss of the game.

I want to protect bryn's smile no matter how hard and dangerous it would be.

Thanks for reminding me to replay that VN. Such a fucked up one, but in good way

Madness Herc is a 4* compared to any other class Herc.
Same as Lu Bu.
God I want Archer Herc and Lancer Lu Bu.
And rider Guan Yu

I remember accidentally playing an all-ages version of it.

Who else is ready to blow their quartz on Kintoki once the maintenance ends?

>Standard pedophile excuse number 1
Neck yourself.

Because he isn't summoned as Archer class

shut the fuck up and stop looking at me

JUST A REMINDER THAT WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY 6 DAYS BEHIND THE JAPANESE TIMELINE BECAUSE OF SEAMONKEY 2 WEEK ORION BANNER!

JUST A REMINDER THAT WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY 6 DAYS BEHIND THE JAPANESE TIMELINE BECAUSE OF SEAMONKEY 2 WEEK ORION BANNER!

>Get fuckton of Arash and spooked by Evil Cat twice
>Get rejected by EMIYA, Orion and Gil
I'm picking up some mixed messages from the Archer class.

Did someone photoshop the red headed kid's hair onto Redman? I don't get it

>Vlad answered my call twice on my first 10 roll
Y-Yes I'll be sure to get you a fox wench and a shota mage Uncle

>Lancer Lu Bu
Why tho? Rider/Berserk without mad enchant or bust

She's less effective than I woulda hoped. (At level 70)

If it's a guy I offer him alcohol to become brothers.
If it's a girl I show her my dick.
If it's a lancer I kill myself.

Gross boring titty monster with that has nothing to do with lore and wants to fugg a bear/

which will you get

seriously someone should reply to these liberal idiots with a simple ' im a muslim ' and tell them how they are being intolerant of their culture and religion lets see what they have to say to that can proceed to call them a racist bigot islamaphobe

It's from the End of the UBW anime, Tohsaka tells redman he is gonna make sure the sword lover doesnt end up a twisted jerk like him

I already have Gil and I'm probably going to get Euryale in future so I have no need to get Artemis. Also her voice annoys me.

What is the strongest version of Heracles? Saber?

>implying

What if it's a lancer with Ex luck?

>Freedomland get arrested for cartoon drawing
Can't make this shit up

I went retarded and got them mixed up.
Rider Lu Bu and Lancer Guan Yu.
Among men, Lu Bu. Among horses, Red Hare.

Fuhahaha!
Tanoshii!

She doesn't get ruined or become flat out unviable, it's just other servants released later are more powerful. She's still useful, especially of dailies.

Caster

avenger herc seems to be wrecking all kinds of shit in F/SF and his main NP is bullshit against basically anyone not named gilgamesh.

Orion is completely non-functional until you pair her up with nero bride(fox wedding/hot springs) and waver(2030) and have an LB'd praise me! CE.

Orion is an arts archer, she needs those fucking stars from 2030s/hybrid CEs to double her NP gain and to take advantage of all her crit boosting perks, in addition to nero bride giving her 45% extra NP gains and 40% attack and star generation.

who madoka/GO here

Even if a Lancer's luck says EX, it's an E in reality.

And nothing of value was lost. Seriously, the sex scenes were awful and were jammed in just just for the sake of it so it ruined the pace of the story. Although I don't know what the all-ages version patches but there were several adult jokes/banter between characters so if they removed it then it sucks cause the game had good comedy.