Why is GM trash?

>He actually believes his camaro could beat my mustang!!

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/fourth-class-action-lawsuit-filed-over-corvette-z06s-go-1823190855
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does one person live with so much cognitive dissonance?

The Mustang is the nicer car, but it hasn't been faster than a similarly priced Camaro since the Gen Vs came out.

jalopnik.com/fourth-class-action-lawsuit-filed-over-corvette-z06s-go-1823190855

>Make such a shit car that everyone sue's GM into the ground for being a overheating dumb pos

Http://www.thatpost.garbage
>making such a shit OP that the first reply sends you into a strawman frenzy
>made zero attempt to refute the reply
Mustang confirmed grannyslow. Enjoy your V6, Barbie.

>4 ips
Actually i own a v8

See, you make anyone who owns a Mustang look bad. I own a 98 Cobra and I can't get a single complement on my car, because people like you make the rest of us look bad. People just assume I hat GM, Euro, and Japanese cars by default and they think I'm some kind of pompous ass. I only bought it because it was the most bang for my buck for $4,000. You niggers make me regret it every day. I went to one fucking car meet and only got told Mustang jokes the entire time and ignored, because they think I'm like you. I'm just a guy who likes fast cars. So, genuinely, fuck you, you Mustang nigger.

I don't know this guy, hes not with us and dosnt speak for mustang owners

>Can't address the point, denigrates different car entirely.
Can one person BTFO themselves any harder?

>implying I don't regularly walk new 5.slows

>in a c4
you are not supposed to lie on the internet

You're so fucking fickle, just do yourself a favor and and wrap you and your car around a pole, and don't wear a seat belt. Fucking pussy.

Mustangs don't come with a V6 option.

Is that a 2018?

As someone who daily drives a C5 with some performance mods done to it, let me just say you do *not* in fact beat new Mustang GTs. Only exception is if you have tremendous modifications done to your C4, like a supercharger kit, cam, suspension, brakes, and other upgrades.

A mostly stock C4 can not even hope to beat a stock Mustang GT whose 0-60 time is under 4 seconds.

it is not

yeah i have a buddy with cammed c5 and my bolton 5.0 is as fast sometimes faster till really high speeds

Ah, thanks for the comparison image.

How do you like your GT? Thinking about getting a 2018 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack and Magneride.

Sounds about right. My C5 definitely makes more power than it did from the factory, but the simple fact is it's a fifteen year old car now, it struggles to keep up with modern technology. The amount of power Ford managed to squeeze out of that 5.0 block is astounding, not to mention the efficiency of their new ten speed automatic transmission. That thing is crazy, almost in DCT territory.

Still though, given enough time and space, the C5 will eventually have a higher top speed than the Mustang simply due to aerodynamics and how slippery the Corvette is gliding through the air. You won't ever notice that on any drag strip though, so the Mustang would win any drag race.

im not the guy that made that post i was just posting to help, this is my car.. but from my experience with the 2018 and 2015-2017, if you're getting a standard trans 2015-2017 with a good deal around 30k miles is better, magnetic ride is less of a track thing for the new mustang, more for compfort, idk about you but i like changing out dampers/springs/swaybars ect, it is tight all the time but as soon as you swap the springs in new mustang it will be a similar story.

Seems like you don't know what a strawman fallacy

thats about how it goes i make like 430 on e85 he makes like 415~ with cam.. once we are past 100+ areo come in like a bitch

I'm thinking about going for the 10 speed auto since it'll be a daily driver and that transmission is really quite remarkable, at least to me coming from a 2004 GM car with the 4L60E.

Does he have a Z06? The base C5 makes a claimed 350 hp and I find it hard to believe a cam alone would bump that to 415.

i mean it has exhaust intake tune so not just cam i guess
yeah 10r80 is great for an auto, id get a 6 speed still cause i dont think the speed and ease other the 10 speed is worth the driving feeling of a standard but if you were gonna get a auto the 10r80 would be a good choice

>He actually thinks his ecoboost can beat my Hemi v8

bumplyg

Chink tranny, a motor that'll vibrate itself to death long before it hits 100k, a shitty interior , and a reputation for plowing into pedestrians. Enjoy your shitstang gt.

Because GM didn't need to git gud for decades since retarded burgers across the country would buy whatever shitmess vehicles GM could make since they are MAYDE IN YEWESSAYY they would buy Burger made cars and nothing else no matter how lousy they were built and unappealingly styled. My uncle still used this argument when I pointed out his 2014 Chevy Malibu still used the cheap/shitty looking steering wheel from the 2004 HHR.

Fords suck too. Even Lincoln should burn in hell for not making the new Continental RWD while killing off the Town Car

They used to. It was the option for women and brokefags.

> till really high speeds

You said it.

Let's see the mustang............

thats a big penis