Do you guys ever see cars like this?

Metro Detroit user here. I travel I-696 and I-75 daily. I see camo covered cars and trucks almost daily.
Post your photos, I have a bunch of my own to dump

Other urls found in this thread:

clickondetroit.com/news/local/detroit/pastor-shot-to-death-while-at-detroit-bank-drive-thru_20151204043241563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw a RHD Fiesta concept on I75 the other day. Wish I got a picture

I see them all the time, they are so common I don't even bother taking pictures
T.detroit user

i guess thats my point. are we spoiled? lol

live a few minutes away from the Ring
sometimes see them doing laps

I saw this Vette on 696 going east.

New Realtree wrap looks like shit, but hogs can't see it.

>camo covered

I don't see anything.

Please spam this board when you spy the new bronco so we can all confirm it is in fact exactly like the Everest

yea...I had a job over in Dearborn. I was hoping to see one cruising around when I was over there.

I'll bet you guys never see cars that have been shot up driving around town

I'm so proud to live in metro Detroit. Where else do you see a pink BMW all shot up?

I see cars like these every day because I work at a car factory. And I’ve seen one fairly significant new model uncovered

indeed..my mothers new husband is in Fabrication over at Roush in Allen Park. I've been inside there. I'm sure you have seen some cool shit

is it shit?

What's the point of the "camo"? We can very clearly see them.

It used to fuck with older cameras, but phone cameras are better than digital cameras 10 years ago nowadays, so I guess it’s just tradition.

kek move out of your shitholes

nigs gonna nig

Boundary Waters MN, bunch of camo'd jags and rovers here traveling in packs

Yeah, every day at work.

It distorts the exact body lines.

What do they do in the boundary waters?
Shouldn't they be over in Baudette?

They should just paint them normal colors. This just gives them away. I bet half the time you wouldn't even notice if they were painted a normal color.

I don't have any pictures, but my work brings me frequently to Baden-Württemburg where I occasionally see camo'd Porsches and Mercedes

This isn't called camo.

It's got another name for it.

I live in Rio, fag. I see cars getting shot several times a week

>laufendes Jahr
>ein wageHahnrei sein

This is

I kinda want cameo car like that

You are like a little baby

Watch this

Looks p comfy

If you ever go back to Dearborn, get a drone and fly it over the storage area for Ford's crash test lab.

I circled it for you, whatever you spot there, it's sure to be unique.

I have it on good authority it is "tougher" than the Everest - but since so many fucking indian poos run Ford now, I'd bet it's a flop

saw this near the ring

not the most interesting of cars. no idea why it had camo around the lights and the badge taped up

I live up in the deep exurbs and there's this guy early in the morning that I always see driving random fucking wrapped cars with "M" tags. like not just all one company...he drives Porsches, domestics, etc. What does this guy likely do for a living?

He's from the M People

15/woodward checkinnnn

lived here all my life, seen that shit on a regular basis all my life.

Yes, but nothing cool
Just camo'd Hyundai's going up the 133 and down the 405. Just crossovers and sedans.
One time I saw a camouflaged Fisker Karma though since they have a location right by where I work.

Really though nothing cool at all to take pics of

the actual FoMoCo junkyard is in Romulus MI

Probably a Magazine Editor. The auto industry likes to intentionally leak new models. rumors build sales.

Razzle dazzle.

Nah I like the aesthetic

I used to see Jeep's up n down Southfield Rd when I delivered in LP. Never snapped any pics though since I was busy driving

Living it up in Raleigh, but I still don't see any Porsches.

However, I see hella Chevy pickups (ew)

Wtf is that fitment

>tfw have a bunch of industry shit I wanna blab about because of job
>feels like none of my coworkers give a rat's ass about what we're doing
>would probably manage to get myself fired even if I only run my mouth in user venues

some nigger preacher got robbed and killed at a ATM in Detroit a few years back.
I have some family that handled the late preachers estate. Some nigger bought this car the way it sat, paid cash also. Family member said the biggest bill in the stack was a 20. Obviously drug money

naw, not a factory fag here...just posting what i see in my town

clickondetroit.com/news/local/detroit/pastor-shot-to-death-while-at-detroit-bank-drive-thru_20151204043241563

Might be a driver. Some manufacturers hire outside companies to drive their vehicles around for road testing.

>Le favela monkey

Je je je

i see them on holiday on the german autobahn around stuttgart and munich, but they are often cars that have already leaked online or have been introduced already

some BMW's in München (Munich)

You are right, the Dearborn storage is just temporal.

that's a fat car

>the Dearborn storage is just temporal.
sounds spoopy

Where can I buy a dazzle wrap? I want normies to think I'm some kind of important test driver.

Cmon Ford, don't do this to the Lincoln brand, you've been doing so well with the revival.

little fucking kev yea

i suspect he's either a supplier testing [their] equipment on diff cars or a GM engineer testing competitors cars. i know gm buys competitors cars to test and take apart, etc. because at their manufacture auctions sell late model cars from other manufacturers

looks like its from stalker

Living in south georgia these are the only kind of camo vehicles we ever see.

>camo cars
>I'm so proud to live in metro Detroit.
>I'll bet you guys never see cars that have been shot up driving around town

If you don't want people running up to your window demanding money at the stop light, put some camo on your car.

Lots of Detroit is well-policed and stable. Except for wary attitudes, you'd think this was any other part of the USA. But in bad parts of town, your non-camo car pulls up at a light and someone runs over pointing the gun demanding your wallet. Stories show most cars successfully zoom off or run the red light and there's almost always no shooting.

It's annoying to see a cluster of bullet holes on the passenger window. Someone had a tantrum. The shooter had a chimp out and shot up the passenger for not handing over the wallet.

I would reject that camo since the repeating pattern is too obvious.

Yes, saw a Mercedes SUV on the TF-38 at the intersection with TF-21
They probably did some torture testing there...

>I would reject that camo since the repeating pattern is too obvious.
I just want a low profile. I don't want to be part of some informal "club" of camo cars.

damn that is actually aesthetic

Carjacker comes up while driver has gas hose in hand.

Splash. Muzzle flash, moron.

You would be the loser in a court case. Since they didn't actually assault you but only approached, you end up being sued for a huge amount. That's what happens with racial crime cases as they have huge penalties. And you assaulted with gasoline as a weapon. You are not in your car when you did that, so does your auto insurance cover your losses? Probably not?

michbro reporting in
>live near milford, where GM has their test track
>saw an Opel with manufacturers plates earlier this week
>seen Alfa's before the 4C was launched running on M14

Vauxhall/Opel Insignia???

Perhaps it is PSA's new version of it.

>And you assaulted with gasoline as a weapon.

In fear of my life when I saw the gun. Deadly force is OK. And I didn't even light it.

Learn self defense laws before you jack your next car.

>I see camo covered cars and trucks almost daily.
What are the published reasons for vehicles being this way? Has this group of cars been given a n new fad name like "donk"?