Kia vs German quality

Where have all the Stinger shills gone?
A prime example of real luxury VS a polished turd (Kia)
This is why the Stinger is not ''on par'' with the German competitors despite all the Kia marketing attempts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUhFaUpnq31m6TNX2VKVSVA
youtu.be/ciMY_MKKGpM
anusedcar.com/index.php/tuv-report-year-age/2017-10-11/576
anusedcar.com/index.php/tuv-report-year-age/2017-6-7/579
kia.com/us/en/content/owners/warranty
jalopnik.com/bmw-engines-are-gigantic-pieces-of-shit-1784684330
youtube.com/watch?v=QKHT3oSSgQw
i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0079/73/1461841117033.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stinger

Okay sure, the German cars beat the Korean cars in build quality, but can they beat them in reliability? Oh wait HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! German cars are unreliable heaps of shit. Scotty said it best, they are fucking MONEYPITS!

wrong

Cheap ass Volkswagen has better build quality than a $50k Kia

>wrong
>can't provide facts to prove that i'm "wrong"

Germanlets everybody.

no need to prove common sense to trolls.
imagine how awful the Kia will be in a few years, it's already falling apart brand new.

>I refuse to back up my argument because i'm unable to back up my argument

typical germanlet.

source of these videos?

>muh contrarian opinions
youtube.com/channel/UCUhFaUpnq31m6TNX2VKVSVA

my Optima has essentially the same wheel, the center part has a bit of up and down movement for the horn but it cant shift side to side like that.

>can't support his own argument

germanlet on damage control

see

Still doesn't prove that my argument is wrong.

Provide some facts that German cars aren't heaps of shit or it is just that hard for you?

The car is literally falling apart in front of your eyes and that's not enough proof for you? Get lost troll

youtu.be/ciMY_MKKGpM

How is squeaky trim even comparable to a wobbling center console? Lmfao

I'm not even talking about the Kia anymore you legit retard, I already admitted that German cars are better in terms of build quality. You're refusing to provide facts to prove that my argument is "wrong". So i'll ask again, can you provide facts to prove that my argument is "wrong"?

>comparing Bimmer reliability against Kia's reliability

Jesus christ

Do you even know what you're saying?
So you admit German cars have better quality yet Korean cars are somehow better?

If this guy got in my C5, by the time he left the interior would be in so many pieces you couldn't even recognize it.

If only bmw put that engineering into making their cars serviceable or last longer than 50k miles without expensive repairs

X3 has always been decently reliable though
ranked 16 out of 86 in 10-11 year old car reliability rating

Holy shit you are retarded.. I said that Koreans cars more "more reliable" than German cars. And the German cars have better build quality, by that I mean it doesn't use cheap materials to build the center console, or fancy well structured radio knobs but they are still unreliable money pits.

So where is the video of what happens when you try that on a german car?

bmw is not a german car?

''Build quality'' usually means how well the car is actually built. Interior quality and build quality are two different things fucking retard lmao.
Kias are unreliable shitheaps
anusedcar.com/index.php/tuv-report-year-age/2017-10-11/576

anusedcar.com/index.php/tuv-report-year-age/2017-6-7/579
Always near the rock bottom

> German cars have no soul.
> Kia has a car literally called Soul.

Kia wins

all cars have souls

Still doesn't change the fact that the Kia isn't problematic money pit like a shitty German car dumbfuck lmao

>Kias are unreliable shitheaps.

Why do they sit almost smack top on the list of reliability chain? LOL

>survey results
Lmao okay.
Even if true, your chart contradicts your initial statement that ''German cars are unreliable heaps of shit'' because Audi and BMW are within the top 5 out of 27 brands.
The other Korean brand, Hyundai, is #10.

>calls mine a servery result all while posting a servery results for his shitty source

top jej

Still, Kia did a better job than your garbage German shit.

Consumer reports/JD Power reliability charts are based on owner surveys. Basically asking the owners if their cars are reliable or not.
TUV reports are based on the annual vehicle inspection test results and they report on cars that are 10+ years old unlike brand new cars only like in your chart.
Notice how Kias only hold up decently for ~5 years but begin falling apart at 6+ years.
Either way you memed yourself and lost any credibility by posting a chart where the German cars are actually doing very well.

I had a e46 with 250k miles with no issues.

250k miles is not that much.
pic related my 2005 E60. I wonder what will happen to the odo after reaching 1 mil

>Notice how Kias only hold up decently for ~5 years but begin falling apart at 6+ years.
>i have to continue pulling bullshit out of my ass without providing facts.

>I'll rather ignore the facts he posted a few minutes ago and call him a liar instead

>unironically believing krautshit is better than kia

How DELUDED are you? You STUPID MOTHERFUCKING RETARD. You make DONALD TRUMP look intelligent. How the fuck are you going to argue against a default 100,000 mi/10year warranty? Every heard of planned obsolesce, probably not, cause you are a RETARDED DELUDED SHILL. Your PIECE OF SHIT is made to BREAK after its warranty is up, FUCKTARD.

>"where's my proof ecksdee?"
You think gookshit cars are bad?
kia.com/us/en/content/owners/warranty

>muh german quality
jalopnik.com/bmw-engines-are-gigantic-pieces-of-shit-1784684330

>imagine my INDIAN COCK slowly making its way up your TIGHT little asshole as you watch this video and realize your whole argument is completely unfounded and you've only proved our point that you germanlets are RETARDED.
youtube.com/watch?v=QKHT3oSSgQw

Do us all a favor and kill yourself. Here's how to do so painlessly:
i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0079/73/1461841117033.jpg

so like asian cars are for retarded consumerist subhuman mongrels to begin with but if you're going to buy an asian car, at least get a japanese one. if you're honestly going to come here and defend korean "cars" then you need to kill yourself.

german cars are unreliable, its a fact

stop being so triggered because someone points out a flaw in your shitty fantasycar faggot

so you posted a kia.com site,
a jalopnik blog post written by Tavarish (see pic related)
and a guy talking about the issues on his tuned car and clearly stating that they aren't even bad cars (hence he wrote ''unreliable'' in quotes) and that he loves BMW.
You sound like a 15 year old dude just give up.

>ignore facts
>never posted a source that i just greentexted

Germanlets are also brainlets.

Oh its just butthurt ass Hoon defending his parents shitty Korean car. Lmao

A D H O M I N E M
try harder, faggots

>hasn't provided anything at all to backup his initial claim
>lmao prove me wrong retard
you're the retard m8

>so you posted a kia.com site
Why you don't like proof?

>blog post
did it hurt your feelings?

>bimmer video
did you even watch the video? he clearly highlighted the flaws in mechanical design. Poor guys only saying all that stuff about how he loves bimmers cause he doesnt want to upset his subscriber fanbase

Alright faggots, lemme clear shit up once and for all.

Our lord and savior Scotty said they were money-pits, yes. However, this is due to the fact that they are simply expensive to repair when things break and, like all vehicles, things will break. BMW's, Merc's, very reliable cars. The parts are quality and the build is quality. They are only money-pits when they get old and parts start reaching their limits. You spend a lot on repairs because you know you're getting the top product, the most reliable parts. That's why they're so damn expensive.

Kia's are proven to be cheap and unreliable. BMW's are highly reliable, but when they have high mileage or age they get expensive. At the end of the day, that Kia will probably require multiple repairs or rebuilds to reach the same age of the BMW, just cheaply.

Go back to blowing copious amounts of money trying to get your chink printer working lmao. Also
>wanting an auto frs/brz
Neck yourself

Did you conveniently forget all the sensor and ECU problems that Mercedes faced in the recent past?

>posting a kia home page as proof
are you shitting me?

learn to read retard

It wasn't. I sold the car, but it ran really good. The whole time I owned it people would give me shit about that German reliability, never understood what they were on about.

UK car reviews be like:
>Door bin won't hold my 1.5litre bottle
>When I flick my finger against the hard plastic it hurts
>When I rev the engine it's noisy
>2door won't comfortably fit five tall men
>It took me half a day to get used to the entertainment system. Absolute deal breaker.
>Let me compare this to this other car, which completely fucking irrelevant

MPG
P
G

That's fair. But I'm talking historically. In general, a Mercedes or BMW will last longer than a Kia. Not saying every case, but in general.

How many e36 coupes do you see vs first gen tiburons

wrong thread tard lmao
no, but im shitting on you

why do you suck the korean cock so hard user?

>yurocucks can't handle superior asian vehicle

Reporting in from northern europe. Asian riceboxes don't do very well in the cold.
Yes the stinger was tested in a cold climate how it drives, but thats not where the problem is. If you're a northern poorfag an don't have a garage or a block heater, your kia won't start when it's several degrees below freezing. The germans are however very reliable in this aspect. Except Opel. Fuck Opel.

You're some kind of statistical anomaly.

its been around 20 F every day here in Seattle and my 2015 Optima has been starting every day without a problem. not the usual conditions but even in this cold its handling fine. only issue ive come across is some creaking around the sunroof as the stiff cold frame flexes as i drive.

You are right, I rather have the center console

>grabs dashboard and starts raping it
>CAR SHIT HUHNNUNNUNUG
i wonder who could be behind this post?

>Asian riceboxes don't do very well in the cold.
Asian shitboxs sell exceptionally well in Canada and they all start fine in -30°C+ weather. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

wobbly panels=shit quality

Still doesn't answer my question you stupid germanlet.

Yeah it actually does answer your question stupid fucking imbecile

also, you have to keep in mind that BMW/Audi/Merc all have huge enthusiast communities behind them that thrash their cars and mod the shit out of them

a guy at my work bought a used 2009 bmw 335i, he immediately took it to a stage 2 tune, replaced downpipes, removed cats ect ect. Suprise surprise the car immediately starts to have issues and he ends up bricking his engine (kek).

Point of the story that the bigger a modding community behind a brand = the more ''unreliable'' it will be

Expensive luxury car owners also expect more from their cars since every smallest issue bothers them which shows in the reliability studies.
Japanese/Korean car owners usually don’t care about their cars and they could not care less if they drive a shitbox as long as it runs

Ah, but it didn't. Stupid germanlet.

Lmao if factual data is not enough proof you can go neck yourself worthless fucking retard

look at this germanlet loser have a meltdown LOOOL!

there are gigantic kia stinger banners at my local train station and a stinger on display
still haven't seen one on the road

Germans designed the stinger (Audi)

I drive a japanese car, nice try though retardo