Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2013/06/21/million-miles-family-truck-7-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=TL7fyyUNRmA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=lNuq4ChkrF8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=111&v=iSunY_w957Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>N-NO IT D-DOESN'T
>*Chevy 3-ding* *AC Off Due to High Engine Temp.*

both trucks run great. The dodge is a 1986. 205k on the original drive-train.
The ford is a 1995, with 70k original on it.

In 32 years, IF that truck is around, then you can talk shit. Until then, go get another flannel shirt from the salvation.

Doesn't come in 3500 with a dually axle, crew cab, and a massive diesel.

I love the way 90s Ford trucks look.

thanks. I got that at an estate auction. LOL, me and the wife were out goofing around. We saw the auction and stopped.

Oh wow, 70,000 miles. That is absolutely nothing.

If that Toyota made 1 million miles with a single engine and transmission, then i'm sure one will
be around 3 decades later, hell even more.

>Until then, go get another flannel shirt from the salvation.

No thanks i'm not a Ford truck owner.

>doesn't come in a massive poser option

ftfy

>outlasts you, your son, your grandson and his son before ascending to pure energy and becoming a god

Whatever fuckboy. 40 years and still kicking.

Domestifags BTFO

But does it have the same engine and transmission, Cleetus?

*triggers boomers and poor fags world wide*

the bronco was an anomaly that will never be repeated and we both know it.

>exhaust right in front of the driver side of the windshield.

dumbest shit I've ever seen

>entire back end rusts away

Is that the exhaust right in front of the driver's side of the windshield

>gets it properly coated

your really reaching, aren't you?

Nitrous vent

still dumb as fuck

Isnt the Tundra just as domestic as the others? Foreign brand, domestic built

Still, why the fuck would you put that in front of the driver's side of the windshield
And why do you need a nitrous vent to begin with

It's true, but still, morons in America will still call it a Jap truck even when they're aware that it's built in a Texas factory.

*Mexico

No, that's Chevy/GMC and RAM territory. Toyota Tundras are built at San Antonio, Texas.

Mad your F-150 is more Mexican than American, Cletus?

>doesn't offer a 3/4 ton or 1 ton option

Texas, little man.

Yes it does. 186K miles. Both are original.

The meme you're spouting here doesn't even hold any water. I put engines in japanese cars all the time at work. Some with under 50k miles.

It's all about how well the vehicle is cared for. My truck was severely abused though and it lasted 40 years. It needed quite a bit of work, but I drove it home 2 years ago with no issues.

Ford moved production of their F-150s to America. The new ones, that is.

>40 years
>only 186k miles

pathetic

>talks about the newer lower mileage truck

what do you have to say about the Dodge with 205K miles? let me spell that for you...two hundred and five thousand miles on the all original drive-train!
you are an obvious child surfing the web, wanting a truck you cannot have.

>4x4
>lowered to the ground
>fake badge?
>or just a retard?

>what do you have to say about the Dodge with 205K miles? let me spell that for you...two hundred and five thousand miles on the all original drive-train!

OH WOW! 205K? ORIGINAL DRIVE TRAIN Call the presses, we must tell them that this is not your ordinary fucking Dodge truck, this one managed to break past 200k miles which is unheard of for a Dodge!

That's. fucking. nothing. A Corolla can make it up 500k miles without breaking a sweat, that piece of shit Dodge would probably need an engine and tranny replacement after it's next 20k miles LOL.

>you are an obvious child surfing the web, wanting a truck you cannot have.

I actually own one Mr. Salty, though it's a 2002 Tundra model, still happy with it regardless, not having to worry about it giving up like a Ferd, Shitvy or Derge..

>posts about a truck
>backs up facts using car as example
>faggot detected
>wears flannel
>drives jap junk

I'll bet you call yourself a real
American, probably have a Bernie Sanders sticker on that corolla too.
Ever notice when you in that Jap Junk, how people glare at you with hatred for driving that? I know I never give courtesy to Jap drivers in my town. I cut them off, tailgate them. LOL If i did hit them, I would kill the car, and just keep driving

texas is mexico now no matter how hard you texicucks deny it

Can your Jap Junk Toyota Pull this around? I fucking doubt it. Btw, that old ass dodge dump truck runs just fine.

>Older, fully domestic, and simpler truck from before electronic everything runs better than a modern American truck
Really makes one's noggin toggle

guess we better take one star off the american flag

holy fuck, can you be any more murrican?

i like domestics, but god damn man, you are acting like its WW2 still.

Three. Don't forget commifornia and Jew york

your the one talking shit about American car not lasting....I just showed you how long they last.
I haven't seen a Jap truck more than 30 years old.
Now you get butthurt, when you get called out on your bullshit.

When I go out tonight, I will go outta my way to fuck with any/every Jap junk driver I see. LOL

wew, I live in arizona and everyone from california is pouring in, I need to get out.

Okay, m80, whatever you say. If thats what you believe, thats fine. Are you aware of how hard it used to be to get 200k out of an engine? Oil quality was garbage up until the 90s. 100k miles was rare for an engine back then. My engine has 186k but the main bearings are completely shot. I'm not going to pretend it's perfect. Only reason I'm still going on that engine is that it isn't knocking yet.

Why is everybody so butt hurt? I like both Japanese and American trucks. You people are either trolling or extremely narrow minded.

i can't even imagine how much of a brainlet you'd have to be to own an asian truck. or an asian car, for that matter. but definitely a truck. total mental cuckoldry.

>tailgate them
Truck cucks literally cannot even keep up with my japshit

Except that you're actually wrong. Not only does it not last as long as an American truck, it's not even in the top 20 for longest lasting vehicles. Also, they are objectively worse than any current domestic truck in any possible measure, and at least a decade out of date.

>posts about a truck
Yep.

>backs up facts using car as example
No, the point I was making is that 205 thousand miles for a stupid domestic pickup truck is nothing out of the ordinary.

>faggot detected
>wears flannel
Excellent projection.

>drives jap junk, despite that it was built entirely in America. BUT HURR IT'S STILL A JAP CUS DURR TOYOTA

>I'll bet you call yourself a real American
To which I am, hence is why I bought a Tundra.

>probably have a Bernie Sanders sticker on that corolla too.

I don't own a Corolla...? Where'd you get that from, or did I anger you so much that it made it difficult for you to read through my post thoroughly?

>Ever notice when you in that Jap Junk, how people glare at you with hatred for driving that?
No, they just look at it as an typical ordinary boring pickup truck on cruising down the road. Even if they did, I wouldn't care because i'm not insecure enough to give a shit about others think.

>I know I never give courtesy to Jap drivers in my town. I cut them off, tailgate them. LOL If i did hit them, I would kill the car, and just keep driving
Whatever you say, gramps, sorry you lost a leg while fighting at Pearl Harbor that made you despise the Japs so much.

Ah, but it's not. If it's US territory, then it's US territory. Not Mexican.

My brother's 2001 Dodge 3500 has 375000 miles on it, and it's in a hell of a lot better shape than my wife's POS 08 Corolla. Hell, the Dodge still has it's original clutch. I've already had to replace 2 clutches and have the transmission rebuilt before I hit 130000 miles in the Corolla.

You're just a poorfag

>It's true, but still, morons in America will still call it a Jap truck
Because it's built and owned by a Japanese company.

Nike (and 99% of clothes) are designed by Americans in New York. European brands are all designed in Paris. But all of these clothes are assembled by yellow hands in a factory in Vietnam. Does this make Vietnam the fashion capital of the world? All of these clothes are Vietnamese? No. You're retarded. It's a gook truck for retards like you.

It's built and owned by and American company i'm afraid. (Toyota USA)

I don't even know where you are getting with this or what point you are trying to make.

Currently in Mexico

All off the clappiest trucks are old ford rangers, nissan D21s and toyota Hiluxes. Of course there are pristine examples of them, but those seem to be the ones that stand the abuse.

Also, it’s pretty weird seeing VW, Chevy and Ram utes down here.

>tfw sold a 75 f250 camper special that only needed some rubber hoses replaced and fired up instantly
Weebs will never know the smooth silky glory of a 460 big block.

You bought a Toyota because you're retarded.

t. Dodge owner

REMOVE REBEL remove rebel
you are worst traitor. you are the traitor idiot you are the traitor smell. return to georgia. to our georgian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,virginia we will never forgeve you. Hick rascal FUck but fuck asshole traitor stink virginia sqhipere shqipare..Sherman's March best day of my life. take a bath of dead traitor..ahahahahahVIRGINIA WE WILLGET YOU!! do not forget ft sumter .alabama we kill the davis , alabama return to your precious dixieland….hahahahaha idiot traitor and virginian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE REBEL FROMTHE PREMISES. you will get caught. Russia+usa+canada=kill confederates…you will civil war/ tupac alive and free in union, tupac making album of union . fast rap tupac union. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac and industrializing… you are ppoor stink traitor… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in an outhouse
tupac alive numbr one #1 in union ….fuck the confederates ,..FUCKk ashol traitors no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry music. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the traitor farm owners with rap magic now we the rule rebel of the zoo presidant Robert e lee fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and virginia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Usa greattst countrey

All Broncos besides the eb are basically identical to their f150 counterparts you retard, they're just shorter.

>Have to use domestic engine to outclass.

Get a real pickup

>1 toyota goes 500k miles

Every Toyota owner thinks their 200k truck is worth 40% of new.

To be fair, my Toyota is 6 years old and worth 90% of its MSRP.

But you must understand this is a troll thread, designed to invoke anger and hatred from childish domesticuck fanboys.

And there was that hotshot Tundra that went over 1,000,000 miles, towing and hauling every day of its life on a stock engine and transmission.

>hurr ur retarded cus u bought something i dont like
Or it could be that I researched my vehicles first before ownership, something that you domesticfags never do, which is why you have buyers remorse when you purchase a shitty ford. chevy or dodge.

yet it somehow does better than the domestics, go figure

>Get a pos ute

yeah no thanks.

I'm looking at buying a 01 Tundra
anything I should look for?
any problems with the ball joints?

America is the only place where this happens.

America is the only place where a car appreciates after it is bought because people actually stand in line for days to buy a product

only problem i faced was a bad waterpump, no big deal i got it replaced and then i was all good from there.

The Toyota tax is real, even if it the level varies from place to place

Same reason why my 2003 Hilux was a good deal at $10300, while for that money I could've gotten a five years newer Nissan Navara with more power, less rust, less miles and more equipment

it doesn't "appreciated in value" , it simply holds its value a lot better than domestic brands
It is undeniable that older Toyota trucks, at least outside of FERD 350 LARIAT KING RACH HEAVY DUTY trims/models are much reliable than their murican counterparts. This isn't the case anymore afaik, but for older trucks it holds true. American trucks and their 305 configurations meant some years had bad engine, trannies or a combination or both. And weird little things failing in the engine and tranny

how many km when the waterpump failed?
I know its an interference engine so lol90ktimingbeltchange
hows the ride quality?

205k really isnt that impressive though. i have 228k on my all original 98 tacoma and ive jumped it shit tons of times, boiled the shocks over in the desert, and the rocker panels are smashed from getting stuck on boulders.

it is the shittiest towing vehicle ever though. pretty sure a shortbed f150 an auto i6 could tow twice as much.

>It's built and owned by and American company i'm afraid.
>(Toyota USA)

imagine being this retarded. a japanese corporation creating an identical subsidiary in the united states makes that japanese company an american one.

there is no limit to how retarded japcar fags will go to pretend their japanese car is secretly some patriotic statement.

at around 313,000 km, and the ride quality is decent, not the best but it isn't unbearable.

*quietly appreciates in value*

>implying the Tundra isn't domestic built by same fat Americans and greasy beaners in San Antonio

>Toyotacucks defend paying $10k for a 20 year old rusting pile of shit

>and the rocker panels are smashed from getting stuck on boulders.

Wow. I am surprised it even runs!

>americucks thinking that their Mexican built piece of shit is "patriotic" because the ad shows the pieces of shit driving on the highway carrying a murican flag to a toby keith song

>imagine being this retarded.
You seem to speak from experience. It's like you ignored what I said.

>there is no limit to how retarded japcar fags will go to pretend their japanese car is secretly some patriotic statement.

Is it Japanese if it's built in America by tax paying Americans?

Exactly, but the chebby and dergebabbies don't want to admit this truck is more american than their shitty trucks.

>asian truck owner actually trying to insult people

>implying a modern American truck will last even a quarter of that

Tundras are more domestic than other "domestic" trucks made in Mexico

Early 90s Ford Trucks make me rock hard.

An Asian car from an Asian company with an Asian badge is American because it was assembled by a fat Mexican living in Tennessee.

This is your brain on retardation. It's a Japanese vehicle.

Yet, that "rusting pile of shit" can still manage to get it's ass on the road and work like it should, all while a 20 year old ford/chevy/dodge is sitting somewhere in a scrapyard.

Better to spend extra on something that fucking works rather than something that doesn't.

Actually, not even assembled by a fat Mexican. The fat Mexican merely pushes a few buttons while the autonomous robots that dominate car production do 97% of the work.

>The robot that assembled the car was in America, so it's an American car

There is no limit to the mindlessness of Toyota owners.

*spends it's entire life getting groceries*

Real men use real trucks for work.

autoblog.com/2013/06/21/million-miles-family-truck-7-years/

The official truck of jihad

>an American headquartered company builds a truck in Mexico and sells it to Bubba
>Bubba: "ya see? fucken Jap trucks taking away Ferd's market!! not fair! pls Trump put some tariffs on them foraigner vahicles! I drive a true Murican truck yeehaw

Mohamed and Hamid agree

The majority of your post was mindless shitposting without real content. We can all tell your low IQ from the attempt at an impersonation in the second greentext.

Yes, a Ford truck is an American truck. The robot that produces most of them is currently in Mexico but it's an American truck. No, your Toyota is not an American truck. It's Japanese.

>Real men use real trucks for work.

Yup, just like how this Tundra that spent all it's life hauling oil pump heads and towing enclosed trailers for the past decade, also managed to reach 1 million miles with it's original gas engine and tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=TL7fyyUNRmA

>No, your Toyota is not an American truck. It's Japanese.
>herp de derp, i'm not even going to explain how it's japense, it's just jap becus i said so LOLOL

>god dang foreigners in muh country
>nevermind that the jap truck was built here by Americans, it says TOYOTA!! my grandaddy died in
in the beaches of nagasaki just so Hiro could sell his trucks here??
>it doesn't matter that muh Ferd was built in Mexico, some fat cat in Detroit made enough money today to buy himself another mansion, it still AMERICAN because it says FERD.

Based Toyota helping to aid the fight against globalism and imperialism.

Oil tycoon fags and US senator fags BTFO

>I don't understand why a Japanese car from a Japanese company is Japanese
Why do you even post?

US market Honda Accord
>designed by Americans
>built by Americans
>in America

Only thing Japanese about it is the Badge.

Beaners aren't American.
>Issues fucking frame recalls because Toyota reliability lel
>Frame disintegrates
>"At least it's reliable"

Is that the only example you can come up with? Million domestics are common outside your life of the grocery store and the yoga studio.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=lNuq4ChkrF8

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=111&v=iSunY_w957Q

>Implying the Hilux and the tundra are the same.

The tundra is ONLY sold in the US

Then on the other end is the Ford Probe
>only thing American is the body and badge
>all mechanical parts are Japanese from a Mazda 323