Has Veeky Forums ever gotten into a collision?

Has Veeky Forums ever gotten into a collision?

What happened?
Did it affect how you drive?

Yeah, it makes me wish autonomous cars can hurry up and hit the streets already so we can eliminate stupid Mexican women from driving a 6000 pound SUV when they can't seem to control them or see over the damn steering wheel.

Crashed once, did not survive.

are you ok?

Ran into some old guy driving a Skoda. He didn't yield. He was at fault

Didn't see some guy in a grey primera in an intersection I take almost daily, he had his headlights off an I was supposed to yield. He ran into me because I slowed down for a pedestrian. I was found at fault

I merged onto the highway but didn't see the Estonian fuckback in a skoda coming down the lane at 200km/h, he sideswiped me. I mirror- and shoulder-checked, in that order. Once I had checked my blind spot I started to merge and at that point I saw the skodas headlights in my side mirror for a fraction of a second before he sideswiped me. Despite evidence of wheel rotations all along the side of my car from his rear wheel, I was found at fault because nothing was there to prove he was speeding.

I've started doing double-checking before merging, not much else. I've also advocated on banning Estonians from coming to Finland. Fucking Estonian niggers.

Got rid of that crashed up shitbox for 500€ to some dumb chick and his russian boyfriend. Car was not worth 500 :D

Someone suggest me a dashcam.

I suggest you stop fucking driving.

Estonians arent your problem, its russians who think they are estonians.

Ok so why are you blaming the Estonian guy? Because he's Estonian? WHY FINNISH POLICE FUCKS ESTONIANS?!!

My cobra dual view dash cam works fine its glitchy when it gets hot

I suggest you suck my ass, Argo.

Estonians are just shitbreed of russians and finns tbqh. Some are cool tho, but 99% of the time they're complete fucking retards on the road.

Because the stupid vironneekeri sideswiped me at twice the allowed speed limit, stupind cocksucker was playing with his phone too no bet.

How does it get hot? Just during summer or..?

Crashed my motorbike last week. I guess I was following to close to the truck in front (high back) changed lanes into one which had a bus just stopped. Hit the brakes, knew I was stopping in time so dumped the bike on its side and slid into the back of the bus leaving the bike wedged underneath.

Sore back and ligament damage in my foot. I'd say I got off easy on this one. Pictures available if of interest.

Main difference is that I make sure to be at a safe following distance at all times on the freeway.

No I didn't rear end someone, but crashed my car into the center barrier trying to avoid hitting the guy in front of me. It was a total piece of shit with no abs and on terrible worn out tires, but it probably could have been avoided with more space in front of me.

>Be Young
>And Stupid
>Finally finish the driving test in summer, and had the license for 7 months
>Dad bought a rusted apart shitbox in the summer, to let me have a car to ruin learning how to drive solo
>Go home for Christmas, its a somewhat desolate area
>Car has option to turn on 4WD, reducing acceleration for grip
>Sister is working in a nearby urban area, an hours drive away
>Suppose to take a drive over there, in the morning, to have a breakfast with her, to celebrate the season
>Its sorta winter, but its now been snowy this season
>It starts snowing properly that night
>I start driving over there, on what is essentially new fresh snow, with no ice or compressed snow
>Already have like 3-4 years of driving experience by that point
>Experienced a lot of winter driving while training (to get license), so i should have spotted the warning signs
>Lose a little grip, ignore it
>3/4 of the way is driven
>Finally lose grip in a area where people slow down more
>Spin out, on the desolate road
>Like 30cm of snow alongside the road, so i only feel shaky from going a meter into the open submerged terrain
>Car is so rusty the wheels are no longer aligned properly
Lessons learned: Take warning signs more seriously, and don't be young and stupid(try to)

Do you feel you learned anything from this event?
Or was it merely jolly old hurting fun?

some dude dead stopped on a blind corner for a possum to cross the road, was raining and a downhill, i ended up being at fault but oh well

i slow RIGHT down for blind corners when there is traffic

I crashed once due to a wasp allergy, really pissed me off because I wasn't even driving like an idiot or anything. I had my cruise control at the exact speed limit, etc.

I probably drive worse as a result. If i crash, I at least want it to be my fault.

Truck in front of me had to stop because someone pulled out in front of them, I stopped, immediately got rear ended and then sideswiped by two jeeps that were following entirely too close, got slammed into the truck in front of me. My head is on a fucking swivel for everything around me, I always try to have a large amount of space on all sides because I have a burning, impersonal hatred for every other driver on the road now.

As a Viro, I support your quest to cleanse Suomi from unwanted pests.

I wish for them too, tired of these dicksnots on their phone merging into my lane

>try to back into a parking spot at my HS at like 17
>knock off the mirror of the car next to mine, $150 fix
>don't back into parking spots now if I can help it, pull through instead.

My daily commute is about 20 min driving down windy country roads. Very good fun and scenic.
One day i'm heading home and i'm behind a red 90s pickup. We end up on the same main (ish) road, and I decide to overtake him in a dotted yellow straightaway because i'm bored and it's just us. I floor it in my sedan and pass him cleanly, then quick brake + downshift for the oncoming sharp 90° left but I didn't brake enough. FWD sedan + 60mph + sharp left = understeer like a bitch even though I took the best racing corner I could. I mads it about 3/4 of the turn before i went off the road. On the actual left there was a steep dirt hill to my right and that's what I ended up on. By some meme magic left over from the election, the car hit the hill at just the right angle and speed, and the car ended up perpendicular to the ground, all 4 wheels on the dirt, all at 50-55mph. I got the car back on the road, felt no wheel issues drivinghome and saw no damage once i got it up on risers at my place.

Now i don't pass people as often.

Got plowed by a school bus a few days before Christmas. I came to a stop in traffic,and the idiot driver must not have been paying attention and mushed into me. A chunk of his bus got wedged into my car. All I saw was the front of the bus getting bigger in the rear view mirror.
FUN FACT: there's a law protecting govt drivers of buses, police cars etc from taking financial responsibility of their own incompetence. All I got from their insurance company was a $500 deductible. Merica!

many

Too much to type out.

But most recently, last night I took my 50 000 dollarydoo vehicle for a nasho run while drunk. No scars from that but the same night beforehand some fat bitch (with three hotties in her car) cut me off making a turn and made me kerb my front left wheel and put a little scrape on a bottom corner of my front bumper while trying to avoid hitting her shitheap Nissan. Had to follow her to a red light where I could vocalise my grievances. I never had time to hit the horn; don't know how people manage to do it in these situations really.
She said sorry a few times and I let them go. It was only minutes after that I thought I should have asked them to let me come to whatever party they were going to. Wasn't on my drugs of choice but could have been fun I suppose. I was really angry at the time and for like an hour afterwards and all I could think of at the time was my car.

Funnily enough I was driving around to various 7-11s looking for choc top krispy kreme doughnuts. Was the 4th 7-11 before I found the ones I like and was on my way home....
You have no idea what truly bad drivers are like. No idea my friend

>be driving since I was 16
>only one accident where the guy was at fault
>didn't change the way I drive since I never got into an at fault accident
I don't know how at fault accidents are so common....did you guys not receive proper driver training?

I braked hard into a sharp right turn (intersection) and just spun straight through it. I was used to driving a 3k civic, but it was my first day in an e36. I hit the curb.

Now I know to respect slow in, fast out in RWD cars and the large amount of road space you need to take a proper line.

Some of us drive a lot and some of us have a problem with risk-taking and some have both these things going on.

Also, I did a lot of driving before I had grown up properly which was about at 27 I remember. I watched initial D when I was a teenager so love trying to get close to things without touching them

I drive a lot as well. I think you have a point with risk taking though. I never took very many risks as as teenager in the car.

This is just sad

>12 later
>still no reply

What the fuck is going on in that picture?

Lerk moar