>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bk2128/status/879615115087167488
imgur.com/a/D61iJ
fecompendium.com/submission/sirius/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats the best build for zephiel for armor emblem? I just got a boey, should i feed him earth boost?

Fire Emblem Warriors won't even have 20 characters at release.

how many are we at? 15 including FemRobin?

Most Musou crossovers don't hit 20 on their first release, I think

Cum inside Cumilla!

twitter.com/bk2128/status/879615115087167488

17, unless you weren't counting Lianna and Rowan, which is understandable

imgur.com/a/D61iJ

>Marty
>Corn
>Older brothers 1 and 2
>Older sisters 1 and 2
>Younger brothers 1 and 2
>Cordelia, Lissa, Frederick, Chrumb, Robins.
14 off the top of my head. 15 if Tiki is playable. The 3 kids and Lucina makes it 19. Amiibos will have the same functionality as the ones in Hyrule Warriors: Fuck-all.

I think HW had 17 playable characters when it hit release.

A happy Genny is a cute Genny!

It's the last day of Tempest. Did you manage to get into the top 1k? How many stamina pots do you have left? Post damage.

Nino!

Hey /feg/, fix my tier list.

The units are simply ordered by speed within each tier, no need to sperg and say that Ryoma is better than Lucina.

Should I make her good?

50k or so
no stam pot used
no bonus unit used
barely did more than 3 runs per day

I still think you and /feg/ are overrating Rein. Unless it's a general tier list, and not an arena-specific one, in which case I agree, he can clear so much PvE content it's not even funny.

You AT LEAST got all the rewards, right?

Cumming inside say'ri and repopulating chon'sin

Lianna, Rowan, Chrom, Marth, Xander, Ryoma, Robin m, Robin f, Cordelia, Lissa, Frederick, Lucina, Camilla, Leo, Hinoka, takumi, Corrin.

Add on Tiki and you have 17 hard confirmed and one not fully confirmed. There's also anna but I think they said she wasn't playable

>not putting Galeforce on your dancers

Probably something like:
DC > Fire/Earth Boost > Atk/Def+2 > Atk+3 / Def+3

Gonna finish maxing out Sonya's HM so she can sit on the bench forever.

should put me well past top 10k by the time im done today

>One (1) green tome cav
>One (1) red tome cav
>Three (3) blue tome cavs
Reinhardt is in A and S tier. Fix that.

/feg/'s confirmation bias is too strong against warriors these days that they happily lie to fit their narrative.

It's expensive but Setsuna is a fun character and despite all the 0x4 memes she's actually really strong.

>Hector, Ryoma & Bridelia non S-tier
I'm ok with this, Hardy Bearing seal fucks hard those Vantage units and Bridelia just dies to whatever touch her with her usual build

We're already at 17 (18 if we count Tiki)

And this is if they stop revealing characters, we still have a month to go

15 (14, one of them is a clone and not included in Story Mode)

That's a very small list.

>He doesn't use cav memes
You literally only need 3 cavs and the only real drawback is that it gets so boring you just want to stop playing.

I think you're underrating certain characters. Roderick and peri should be higher, saber has an amazing starting kit

I'm forced to build Tana like a tank because she's -spd (+HP) and honestly it's working out pretty well.
Fortress Def 3, QR3, Threaten speed 3. Soaks up a lot of damage with a Fortify Fliers buff. I wish I had a Honkers.

Are you not counting Rowan and Lianna? I understand why not, but they only said "characters", not FE characters. Are people counting Lana when talking about Hyrule Warrior's number?

Huh, had to create a new tier just for him and forgot about it. Fixed.

I'm counting them and I'm at 15, am I missing someone?

>Bridelia
Reinhardt also dies to literally anything that hits him with his standard build, and I don't see anyone saying he's not S tier. These days, I kill Reinhardts by the dozens, yet I'm always at a loss when I see those +3 Firesweep/CA Bridelias, because no DC or def will save you from her.
In terms of Hardy Bearing, remember it's just one seal, and I have yet to see it equipped to a unit that would threaten my Vantage Hector.

Cute!

The other drawback is that you'll be stuck with low scores unless you merge.

>TT reward end at 100k points only
Can't they put 3 orbs and 1k feathers every 10k ad infinitum ?

>Bartre at C
he is infantry cherche dude

Lianna (1), Rowan (2), Chrom (3), Marth (4), Xander (5), Ryoma (6), Robin (7), Cordelia (8), Lissa (9), Frederick (10), Lucina (11), Camilla (12), Leo (13), Hinoka (14), takumi (15), Corrin (16)

Stolen from another user's post, add +1 for robin f and another +1 for tiki.

Rein has more reach and remember that 1 death = not a perfect score. It's way easier to keep out of reach of Cordy even if it's only 1 square in difference.
Also Hector isn't a threat to anyone with a red, let alone a green with a special up.

That would be arena, not TT, and you can stick to tier 19 pretty easily.

Sorry, I don't like using units that are walled by trees.The only cavs I use in my AA teams are Rein and Eldigan (for hone cav). Never promoted Xander and Camus either, and my Cecilia for the 10th stratum quests is at 3* Lvl 39.

It would be like 60k feathers for max potential but I kind of want to just because I want to beat infernal valter

Fuck this whale mode.

Im not going do chain 11-12.

That's the point, he's not nearly as mobile (especially if you use draw back / hit and run). B tier would be more appropriate though.

What units did you use?

I like staying in T20 and top 1k in AA, thank you very much.

Anyone near 5k can share their TT score? I'm at 6k and might push for it.

Merge her at 4*, she's worth it. I cleared infernal Valter with her.

>T20
What for? No bonus orbs and the feathers are worthless unless you whale at this point.
>AA
Heh. Nice one.

I think you're underestimating how many people run Rein counters these days. Even my non +res Hector can counter him with no merges, and a res buff helps him with low-merge Reins.
Staying out of reach isn't always possible, and there are always these dancer+Bridelia combos that are hard to counter. On that note, how many danced Reins vs Bridelias ruined your day? I can count the former on one hand, while the latter is far more common than I'd like to admit.
I think you're talking about Hector in terms of defense, and no one ever places him on defense these days. In offense, you can avoid reds and buffed Cecilias pretty easily.

+ Atk BB Leon with Luna and swordbreaker can one round Xander under fortify and fury if said archer had his atk honed

>Cain C
>Abel C
>Legion B
>Klein Innes Summer Gaius and Taco at same tier as memetsuna
>Gaius and Saizo at same tier as Kagero
>Robin M at same tier as Odin
>Clarine at same tier as Elise
>Roderick and Peri at C
>Robin Summer at B and not A
>Shanna and Catria and same tier as Tana Cordelia Honkers and Effie
>Bartre at C
>Saber at D
>Gray at C

I gave up and ended up using the auto-battle because I got bored of TT. Surprisingly, I went from 80k to 99k in two days. I should have used it before

Pffffffffft.

>1k extra feathers a week is worthless
>he can't do AA
Spoken like a true cavcuck.

Standard Fury Xander with Hone and Swap.
Rein.
Freddy with Brave + and fortify, but QR would had saved some turns and killed those that faggot inflated ass Lancer on Bruno map and Clarine with fortify.

Team 2 was just there because I fucked up with Cecilia Tharja, Azura and Cherche. Pic is my team 3 just there for a clean up.

How dare you put my husbando in the same tier as Alfonse, I know he's better than that

>merge
Yeah I don't have the ability of rolling a decent amount of archers,nope only healers for me

I said it before and I'll say it now, they should have implemented some kind of filter. There is no point in doing that kind of project if half of that "art" is shit

>35 atk

Just went from a neutral 4* Olivia with her basic kit+WoM to a +spd +3 fury3 ruby sword+ one, and I have to say she's pretty damn good.

>pulled 5* +spd/-res Peri
I'm not even mad. I have a bunch of lance shitters besides Camus and I like Peri! Can she pull off the firesweep meme?

That's my wife

4*+10 Olivia is pretty good to run even on the arena, because unlike unmerged dancers she doesn't hurt your score much and is a good green wall at the same time..

It's not that much of whale mode , 11-12 i have half figured out up to 11-5, you basically need 2 ranged nukes a dancer and a red like Eirika or a red like Ike, alternatively use 2 fliers.
What i use up to 11-5 is Summer Corrin , Michalis , Celica and Lissa
Then i switch to my main of Rein Nino Ike and Olivia , currently figuring out 12-1 with it and ended up that you need at least 47 speed so i am adding Spur Spd to my Rein to give my nino a double speedboost ( 4 from hone spd of ike and 4 from spur spd of rein puts her at excactly 47 ). That will probably hold me up to 12-4 where most of my units will die as they did with the same team back in when i was doing 12-1 to 12-5 at solo. I will find a way for at least Nino to survive to initiate Bruno and kill him and i will leave the rest to a cleanup crew.
This is my current strategy on how to tackle it and it's going pretty well till now, i will get back on it once tempest is done since i need to grind HM.

She's a really big investment. I have a +spd -def one but I'm going to wait for -res bane before I dump that much stuff on her.

>Klein Innes Summer Gaius and Taco at same tier as memetsuna
If you count the only thing that matters on a brave bow user, which is the total of atk+spd, Setsuna has 1 more point than Klein, same as Tacobell, and 2 less than Gaius (who also has a lot of worthless resist- ah right, def ploy)
>Gaius and Saizo at same tier as Kagero
If you give Kagero's weapon to Gaius, he's straight up better. Saizo has some cool def builds too.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I haven't rolled that many. She's currently +3 and I have 2 other 3* to level up before merging, but she's slowly getting there. Going to +5 a blade Raigh soon, and Brave axe Bartre as well.

>36 speed and 33 atk
Yes, firesweep Lance is great as the Mt is fantastic and the effect makes glass cannons a potent force Vs other melee. Give her LaD and she's set

Ophelia is huge! Huge!

At +10 and with brave bow+ she has 42 atk and 42 spd (45/39 if +atk), with still enough defenses to tank one attack from almost all units. Pretty good if you ask me.

Swallow Soleil whole!

Probably fortunately, I rolled tons of reds for Celicas, and now I'm sitting at 8 Olivias in total. A few Roys would've been much better tbqh, I still don't have a single copy of this guy. Cecilia, Robin, and my dragons still wait for TA3.

I wanna hug this cute girl.
She makes me happy.

Lyn is too high, trust me I've had her ideal ivs since about launch and used her a ton and even played into her hp skill memes with ardent sacrifice but her atk is just too weak in general for arena, sometimes once she gets going she can be decent but she's too unreliable

cute

I can't find a way to deal with 12-3 and 12-4.

Passive AI really fucks me over and Saber having Aegis charged on turn 1 sucks. But my biggest problem is 12-4.

Ophelia's going to do things to her girlfriend. Lewd giant things.

If her heroes art is good, I am not responsible for my actions.

How did you build your Lyn? Just rolled mine that is not +atk or spd, and I was wondering if it's even worth investing in her.

Ejaculate inside Ophelia!

Tell Owain that I'm not taking responsibility for his daughter!

4*+10 Olivia brings you more score than unmerged Hector, so she's definitely not hurting your score.

What am i even looking at here?

12-4 is the big crapsack and you need at least 1 green to survive in order to destroy bruno on the final map
My setup of rein nino olivia and ike can probably break through it with heavy casualties
However my nino is not a regular nino , she is with fury but i changed her B to renewal and her C to BoL with a BoL seal for the chain challenge and it seems to be working fine since with full hp she can bait the lancer at the bottom left corner, and then proceed to kill him with help from rein. You are probably going to need a strong blue mage for this one and you will still make it out with heavy casualties if it's a blue like rein and not one like Linde or Doot. Too bad i have none so i can't really bait red horse mage guy up ahead , i would probably pull it with no casualties if i did.

At a first glance, this seemed like Navarre to me.

>but I'm going to wait for -res
Why?

>If you count the only thing that matters on a brave bow user, which is the total of atk+spd
No, unless you think Olwen is better than Reinhardt. Brave bow debuffs your speed by 5, you have to run LaD 3 to just make up that loss and even then you're not guaranteed a quad against faster stuff,, which would probably die in two hits regardless. Setsuna has an atk 3 points lower than Klein's, 4 or even 7 if we're comparing a +atk DB Klein to a +SPD LaD Setsuna. Slower threats are usually the bulky ones and a 8-28 damage difference can make a orko or not, specially so when there's nothing stopping an archer from running every single breaker skill in the game

>Olwen is better than Reinhardt
But she is, if you count buffs.

Dime thunder Olwen, lad

FOUR POINT FIVE PERCENT PITY RATE ON TEMPEST BANNER

ZERO (O) HINATA FODDER

fecompendium.com/submission/sirius/

Finally a submission with taste.

What is Rein's ideal A skill if you're running his standard set?

Deathblow

Darting blow

Defiant atk which is standard for her but fury would be good too, vantage, moonbow, ardent sacrifice
Nothing too crazy

Darting Blow

Leon with Guard fucks you over because you can't nuke Sonya with a special next turn. If wasn't for that Xander or Henry could clear up the top easy.

Saber can't be nuked because Aegis and Thanks to the inflated ass HP even brave users need be buffed up to the ass to kill. Red mage is there because Fuck you, and Flier is pointless in my opinion as he is easy to deal.

Honestly I want murder that faggot at IS that think that this map is good idea.