youtube.com/watch?v=hW9QVx_2uOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=_LzD6UtBgZk

It could be good? But it could be bad?

They should bring back the 406 desu.

Lol, the comments

>directed & written by Franck Gastambide
I had no idea.
Honsetly why not. Pattaya was a really good comedy, and he's a pretty funny guy on screen.
There's hope.

AYO HOL UP.

There was a feminismburgerkang version of Taxi in 2004 and I didn't know anything about it? Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=oCjiNBiEUaQ

I recently rewatched the original movie and it already was a total disappointment. Fucking overrated shit.

quatre cent six ou rien jeune pédé

Taxi 2 is best

Post best Taxi scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=bOpZRnmantw

>406
>996
>Fuck yes

Taxi is good.

this could have become something really cool but OF COURSE they had to majorly fuck it up with the usual progressive crap

Not this Taxi you dingus!

I fucking loved the w124 moment

I am also a big fan of Taxi

What would be the weight of all that crap?

That's the best one.

Yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=neE3pcK1Gg4
youtube.com/watch?v=MmR4v4a_HUQ

You are welcome

>hon hons from the afterlife

oh fuck, I forgot there was Evo's in Taxi 2!

youtube.com/watch?v=BdqBj2MgeNU

youtube.com/watch?v=bCTgrWWKvK8

The problem with the American version wasn't the car or Queen Latifah flaying the main character. The problem was casting Jimmy Fallon in it. He completely ruins the movie. I can not watch the scenes with him and usually skip past them.

Amerimutts fuck up every movie they adapt, be it progressive or not that doesnt matter

see:

But did make enough money to make the effort worth it to produce? That’s all that matters anymore.

well it grossed 69 million and spent 25 mil to make so I'd say they could've

>Isn't that Vatanen?
>Err... no, it's a Taxi

Classic

it's going to be shit, baby driver tier, but Veeky Forums will suck dick because OH LOOK GUYS A MOVIE WITH CARS YAY
ffs

i hope its a crossover

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I saw this movie, it is even worse than the entire original saga since the second movie.

The very first movie Taxi was rather nice, a rather amusing movie of entertainment with well-made stunts ... but like a lot of saga everything is degraded since the 2nd ...
In a sense, the French made Fast and Furious before Fast and Furious.

For the latest movie Taxi, they should have used the all-new Peugeot 508 GT which is frankly very beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=hW9QVx_2uOU

It's not completely bad. The Crown Vic driving scenes were awesome and got the stunt driver for the movie an award for the scenes.
Queen Latifah isn't even that bad.
Jimmy Fallon can't act though and he completely ruins the movie.

I do not criticize the cascades nor the acting, but the film as a whole ... Whenever a French film is adapted for the USA, it is always to make a mainstream shit ... Like the movie " Just Visiting ". Basically, the French series is a very funny series about our ancestors, caricaturing them as dirty and violent people, and putting them in confrontation with the Bourgeois and the poor of today.
In the American version, apart from some funny jokes, it is a big disappointment because of a humor for morons. The film has lost all its interest because the basic postulate is to confront our people against moderrne society.

A single actor can ruin a film 'as a whole' if they're given a prominent enough part.
like Jimmy Fallon. Fuck that guy.

fuck Jimmy Fallon! Why is he even popular. Even Carlos Mencia was better then him.

In general, I'm not very fan of mainstream American movies, but Baby Driver is a real success. I prefer to watch US movies like that rather than a French film adapted for Americans.

Our car culture and yours are too different to reuse our respective scenarios from one country to another.