/fg/ - Falcom General #59

Previous thread: Glory to the empire edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-The trailer is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS III scans: imgur.com/a/YnoXU

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Best girl.

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

Hyped for gallant women in armour

>I put 59 instead of 58 in the thread title

Sudoku is in order i guess.

I'll shoot my Crossbell all over her back all right.

Why do americans love osborne so muchj

As an Erebonian at heart, i'm fully behind chancelor. Glory to the erebonian! Death to the republic! Long live our chancellor!

>give me back my tacobell!

This shot is hysterical because this is a upside down / dark parallel to that part in the Cs2 opening where Rean and the other Thors students raise their arms in front of the Courageous for their now failed Third Faction. This time, Osbro and pals be raising their arms.

His dual wield style will never stop being funny.

Feels like de javu to me.

Isn't this literally CS1's epilogue? kek

Kurt will pilot Ordine and protects Crossbell.

Except now with dark sky and robots to make it cooler.

Calvard when?

I fucking hate Kurt the faggot so so so much.

Don't ever make a republic full of immigrant angry or you'll get nuked, twice.

We're also getting Infernal Castle Electric Boogaloo. Cedric is a hardcore Ironblood-shill now. He's needed to activate Infernal Castle. Most likely we'll be fighting him as a boss piloting Testa-rossa on his own.

best trailer in the series so far

Why do you think CS3 will be best kiseki game ever??

Why? He seems like a gentleman and good match for Juna.

Fuck this guy.

It won't, but this is the only time we're able to be optimistic before it comes out and the crushing disappointment sets in

Same. I'm all for the series' first Erebonian x Crossbellan couple. We're gonna be getting a Calvardan x Erebonian canon pair for the next arc.

If I wanted to play cuckshit I'd play Please Bang My Wife.

It won't. It'll be shit just like CS1 and 2. Hopefully people will realize that after the hype wears down.

>self-inserting

It'll be the best for sure

>Literally every inch of this game is made of 100% pure fucking HYPE

Just self insert as Kurt. He's a better character than Rean anyway.

Yuna was never presented as waifubait for Rean from the start. Only Musse and even then I dont think that'll go anywhere because Rean has enough girls as it is.

>Implying it won't be 99% filler train rides until the last chapter

Trailer completely ruined Juna for me. Fucking prostitute whore slut. Why the fuck couldn't Falcom just give us Musse and Alfin in Class VII instead of Juna and Cuckrt.

Real talk, though, my favorite part of the trailer is the fight on top of the train between Fie and Shirley. How hype is that!?

>filler train rides
>Red Constellation apparently fucking attacks them complete with Anarchism robots with Shirley present
We're not looking at the first two games anymore, slim.

You must be blind. And also forgetting how all the games have downtime in sidequests too.

>mfw Falcom punishes you for dicking Musse by having her throw away all equipped quartz when she is revealed as a spy

Rather than hype it triggers the shit out of me because Fie should be nowhere close to being able to fight on Shirley's level. That's just shitting on Randy.

Musse is a Calvardan spy who appears in the Calvard arc as a Rocksmith Agency officer.

fuck off crossbellfag

Will Elise corrupt Tita like she corrupted Alfin?

I bet she's working for Ouroboros.

I'm gonna do it anyway without regrets

Tita's going to mention Estelle and Joshua and how they were adopted "siblings" who fell in love, causing Elise to blush like crazy, isn't she?

>kurk keks
Fuck off

>Randykek
Fuck off

Wouldn't even be surprised, there's far too much going on in Erebonia for the Rocksmith Agency not to be involved, especially considering who is the leader.

>Beat up the ironbloods
>Only thing left to do in the Erebonia arc is end Osborne himself
>Whole crew walks into the room to face him
>Our boy Olivier steps up
What does he say?

"Not fighting on the same level" doesn't mean she'll lose in the first strike, user.

>Elise tells the blonde loli about Rean's kidness and bravery, causing her to fall in love
Fuck yeah, another waifu to the Rean headpattn machine. We may have lost the pink shitter but we got us a daym fine loli.

He seems troubled in the trailer. What do you think the deal is?

He tries to flirt with Osborne.

Why does she have to be one? Maybe she knows something about his orge mood

He'll reveal himself to be the last Ironblood.

Because the start of every arc is always weakest.

Ao >> Zero
SC >> FC
CS3 >> CS2

Daddy Osborne taking the reins

Love and peace, baby.

>come close
>blows in his ear

>Fie defeats Shirley
>best waifu Laura defeats Arianrhod
>Rean defeats McBurn
This game gon be fucking godly. Get hyyyyyype

This

also crossbellfags eternally BTFO

Rocksmith is going to pull off some bullshit and end up as the real power in Zemuria by the time the credits roll.

He was sperging out "Who the hell am I?!" in the trailer. Five bucks he's the bastard kid of some Red Constellation fucker who got left behind in the Red Light district as a baby. My money is on Gareth pictured in the middle. Jaegers travel everywhere so him having a one night stand and leaving for some distant part of the content without realizing he knocked somebody up wouldn't surprise me.

He will join Ouroboros, won't he?

What's with all the falseflagging once the trailer popped up?

>not rooting for Ouroboros

whenever I try to go to a recipe so I can cook in Zero the psp freezes, is there a way around this or am I stuck with no cooking?

"Heh, I admit it... You utterly defeated me, Osborne. I can't even dream of taking you down. However, there is one man who you can never beat... One man whose courage and passion has brought us here. This man is the future of Erebonia... No, the entire Zemuria! His name... Is Rean Schwarzer!"

No false flag. people are just getting sick of the shitposting crossbellfags and we're hyped for Fie's victory against Shirley.

>fierce battle with you coming out on top
>what's this? Wahaha I was just holding back all along fool!
>blows fie the fuck out
>cast arrives just before shirley is about to deliver the finishing blow
this is 100% what will happen

It should work fine so long as you download the latest PPSSPP version.

>Outing yourself

I never said it was you.

What falseflagging?

>can't enjoy their game unless they shit on another
And CSfags just continue to be pathetic.

That's like getting angry at the Joshua/Loewe fight because the skill gap between head-on fight Joshua and Loewe is even bigger than that.

Godly. Absolutely based.

I'm using an actual psp, am I fucked?

Fuck off Skyfag.

Rather than "Who the hell am I", it's more like "Who should I ____" (my nip ain't that good).

Provoking Osborne into turning into a huge shirtless muscleman like Senator Armstrong or Shido from P5

My money's on Cedric. That little shit being in on Lechter betraying Osbro as a spanner in the works and then becoming an Enforcer seems likely. Him running off to wreck Calvard next for the third phase of the plan before the final arc will give Olivier a reason to set off in his civilian counterpart and find him.

>Fie's victory against Shirley
You're one to talk about shitposting.

>His name.. Is Rean Schwarzer!
>Not the lean mean Rean "Cold Steel" Osborne Schwarzer machine

Just emulate it. Playing it on the actual PSP has some severe bugs

>this triggers the crossbellfags

>"Who the hell am I?!"
Actually, I believe it was "Who am I supposed to do in?" interpreting やる as kill

No, it's CS1's ending before Osborne gets shot.
He said similar thing even.

>CSfag so pathetic he needs to resort to fanfiction

Loewe choked against Joshua because he was a little lovesick bitch trying to act edgy. There is no way Fie is going to be able to reason with Shirley.

That'll be the line if xseed localizes it

>Lechter was working for Calvard all along
>all the talks he had with Kilika in Ao were actually them working together

I had the same issue with Adrenalin and I found no workaround, unfortunately.
If you don't have the recipe in the first slot unlocked, however, press square to switch to the 2nd page of the recipe, it won't crash as long as you don't switch back to the first one. Or at least it did for me.
I think you only get the recipe for the first slot in late chapter 4 anyway.

You seriously comparing Joshua/Loewe to Fie/Shirley? Did you even play any the Sky and Crossbell games?

>getting triggered for blatant bait this hard

I'm surprised they didn't show Mariabell in the trailer

>i-i was just pretending!

Who in their right mind would play Kekbell games? I don't play trash.

She's not going to be there. She sent Shirley for the dirty work, but she's not taking part in the operation itself i think.

It's a fair comparison, dumbfuck

I really want to see Alicia von Auslese face right now.
LAMO

Shit Steel is trash yet you played it.