Where do you wrench?

Pic related has been my garage setup while ive been stayin at this apartment. In this alley with my toolbox under the stairs and spare wheels upstairs with my expensive stuff inside. I have the chance to move to a place with a real garage and more room but its gunna be like $200 more expensive. Post your garages/workspace inspo and convince me to bite the bullet on sinking deeper into the po/o/rfag hole

In my shitty dirt driveway.

i live with mumma and dadda so i have a double car garage and giant driveway, complete with all of dadda's tools to use

It sucks because i have ace hardware, foodlion and advanced auto directly behind the place and have lived here long enough to make friends with car people and kids who work these stores and hook me up. Its also a very busy intersection and ive attracted side work in the summer from passers by seeing me wrenching mine and my friends cars.

The garage is absolutely worth it

Woah. QwaaaaadzzzDouble HH. Noice

>he took his blinkers out, pressurizing the cowl so no air wants to go through the radiator
why do people do this

>he actually thinks it makes a difference on a street car
>mfw ive never had a problem w overheating/cooling.

>street car
>doesn't have blinkers

Theyre in the “mouth”. PO took them out so i improvised with spare motorcycle lights. Hows the driver of your bus have her turn signals set up?

Shit looks good

This has been debunked so many times anywaylol. Theres a huge fucking hole right infront of the radiator like how can you think its not getting air? I guess dudes who run drift days w/o bumpers do it for no reason huh?

>Hows the driver of your bus have her turn signals set up?
I guess if I tow one of my miats behind the other, it could be defined as a bus

Post your engine bays.

Ok, so besides derailing my thread and being jelly of my dank get, where do you wrench my man? You do your own work on your cars, r-right?

it's like 11pm my dude, but alright. It's hard to get a nice picture at night, but it's really clean. I have a shitbox na8 too that needs loads of work done to it
I work on it in a car port. I have to pull all my tools out of the shed every time. shit sucks, I wish I had my garage. I spend most of my time just keeping it nice. I just did shocks and brakes

I know that bronco

Op I wrench at my In Laws place they have a 8 car driveway and 2 car garage (unfortunately full of clutter) with a paved section about 1 cars width that goes to a paved side yard where i have a shed with all my shit. Garages are totally worth it bro I hate having to cancel or postpone because of weather

>criticizing my car
>still has charcol can, empty windshield reservoir, unnecessary breather lines. Maximum engine clutter with obvious evidence that you probly arent capable of even changing a timing belt. Have fun doing oil changes and larping being a “jdm tuner”

who here /lives with their parents past socially acceptable age/ because they have an attached heated&cooled garage? My dream is to have some huge garage in a rural area with a trailer inside to live in, and all the shitboxes I want.

>maximum engine clutter
I guess I should cut off the timing cover, get rid of my air box, get rid of all the factory hoses and sprinkle dirt and oil on everything so I can be an "actual" jdm tuner lmfao

If your shit is not on fire by the time you hit third gear on a cold start you are a KDM tuner.

The nature strip on the side of my house, where I park my shitbox.

>Tfw I live with parents and my dad runs a business that routinely deals with awesome project cars
>He has fucking hundred of obscure and high quality tools
>My shitbox is to remain out of sight at all times
>His "project car" gets only the best treatment
>I'm not allowed to touch his tools "in case I break something"

I actually feel like the autistic child nobody is allowed to talk about. My car is definitely the autistic project nobody discusses. I kinda feel like it's made me a better wrencher though, when I go out and buy a tool I know exactly why I need it and what it does. It's a stark contrast to the rich kids I know who will go out and buy a bunch of shit they don't know how to use.

>I still can't wait until I can move out and have a garage

Will post when I get back from work in a few hours. But it's an older car with an automatically clean engine bay.

I've actually hd people ask me why I bothered. Shit is therapeutic as fuck though.

I'm 20. I think it's still acceptable since I'm a student. Main reason is because to afford rent at this point in time I'd have to stop working on my project car for a few months.

same, no shame

When I can, at work but if I can't just in the garage.

Front lawn like a true bogan

>Not having a driveway

Fuck I want it to be summer again, I have so much shit to do.

>install trailer hitch
>install new grill
>install sprint booster
>lift front end
>install air dam
>install fog lights

FUCK this winter shit.

Im basically in the same boat user. I have a project car and im a student

>live in some cheap cuckshit apartment with loud retarded poorfags because (((they))) told me to move out, space for one shitbox, nowhere to work on shitbox, throw money away on ((((rent))) and (((utilities)))
>b-but muh pucci muh gf
apartments are literal hell I am never moving out

What's up with summerfags using this (((shit)))

gotta keep that irony level up senpai

If it makes you happy, I guess.

>Drive on freeway that goes over a mountain
>Car runs a little hot every time
>Replace turn signals with ducts
>No longer gets hot
???

what car mate?

Your priorities are shit.

Renting a garage with my dad. Easily fits 3 cars, could fit 4 before we installed workbenches and stuff. Soon getting tyre mounting and balancing machines and a lift.

I feel you man, I have a month and half left. Paying $200/m to keep my car in storage.

>Coilovers
>Wheels
>Air pump delete
>Battery relocation
>New v mount rad
>New ps res
>New catback exhaust

>with my toolbox under the stairs
Be a shame if someone walked past and just... Took things from it.