Slightly modded MR2 Looks better than a Ferrari

Slightly modded MR2 Looks better than a Ferrari

It really doesn't, SW20's are awful looking. As are AW11s.

the Ferrari you posted looks like trash post some good shit

Why don't you post some good shit, both cars you've posted are ugly.

>mr2 fags are this delusional

wrong. wrong. wrong. especially the car you posted.

also
>ferrari

thats pretty vague, there are a shit ton of Ferrari's.

I like MR-2's but in no way that looks good or better than any Ferrari.

pic related on the other hand is great but still not better than most Ferrari's.

>AW20_Wingless.jpg
>AW20

Does it have an A series engine? The Toyota naming scheme goes engine series, model, generation. Hence the SW20, which stands for Toyota S engine (3S-FE, 3S-GE, 3S-GTE, 5S-FE), W for MR2, and 20 for generation (disregard the 0 at the end, Toyota does that for whatever reason)

i don't know I saved that pic such a long time ago.

there is something wrong with this guys eyes, maybe he was born with insect eye sight

why would anyone post the ugliest MR2 they can find on the internet and say it looks good? because they are no indeed mr2 fans, they are Ferrari boys disguised as Mr2 boys

I don't mind the way they look desu but other than being reasonably uncommon and interesting I wouldn't look twice at one.

i agree

What an ugly fucking car. Looks like a middle schooler with braces who hasn't grown into their body properly yet. There's a lot of great looking Ferraris but that's not one of them.

>things that make me wet

why are you even here? I like anime shitboxes as much as the next guy, but they are not even on the same planet as 30's-70's Italy

did someone step on it?

muh staenc

oh wow le ebin generic 60s/70s shoe.
Oh wow its like its such a nice shape that every single fucking car of the era looked exactly like it

Yeah, not like the SW20 is just a bland as fuck cheap Ferrari rip off or anything. AW11 is just an awful X19 ripoff too. Compared to Ferrari they're still shit tier. At least the Ferraris look modern, Toyota looks like 10 years out of style when they came out.

You're right, but I wouldn't call them rip-offs or copies. I'd called them refined versions. I mean the AW11 is substantially better looking than the Fiat X1/9 and the SW20 really has all the proportions and curves just right.

Many of those old Ferraris look incredible and are amazing vehicles, but they are not by any means modern looking and that fact that you said that means you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You sound like a middle schooler who just started getting into cars so everything Ferrari is untouchable and anything made by a big Japanese car manufacturer must be shit. The MR2 Turbo was faster than the Mondial T and 348 TB of the time.

>type type type
stay pleb

You sound like a retarded Toyota fanboy with bad taste.

Literal what

No, I just appreciate a wide variety of cars instead of riding the cock of just one.

>Ferrari
Made by whites
>Toyota
Not made by whites

Any questions?

>No, I just appreciate a wide variety of cars instead of riding the cock of just one.

So do I, but I don't really appreciate cheap, ugly copies.

I like this one, am I a pleb?

Trips says I'm not.

>Ugly
That's like, your opinion man

>Cheap
Cheap implies that it's low quality, which it isn't. It will run for much longer than the comparable Ferraris. Inexpensive is a better word, and yes, I do like saving money.

I mean as long as it's not made by a nigger I couldn't care less.

It's not a Mondial, Tipo F101, 456, and the modern GT shit are the pleb Ferraris/

Go figure the fanboy is a /pol/fag, Toyota is a trash compared to Ferrari.

If I could drive this car I would happily be known as the biggest pleb in the land. Maybe it's not an Veeky Forumsriginal choice but it's an honest one.

Ehh, 458 is my favorite so it's not like some some hardcore guy who seeks validation by saying F40.

No one cares phil/o/stine

Horrible taste that garbage you've posted shouldn't wear a Ferrari badge.

F40 is inarguably the perfect balance between classic style, power and looks.

Shit taste, car that's an ugly abomination from the factory

>Bolt on some garish wheels, fibreglass and spray paint the equivalent of tribal tattoos all over
>Straight from the Ferrari factory

Hideous taste.

>horrible 80s design

Sorry, you have the worst taste. That whole decade was garbage.

ah fishing for yous

No, really, the 80's is the worst decade of car design. Cars have never been as ugly since or before.

I love mr2s but damn you guys choose bad examples. to be completely honest the best looking sw20 is a stock sw20.

>best looking sw20 is a stock sw20.

no.

case in point

So boring.

Im yet to see a SW20 with body modifications that look better than the stock, they always make the car look worst. Lowering while keeping body stock is acceptable.

>inb4 trd widebody
awful. just awful.

put your trip back on you newfag, that way I can filter your cuck-tier posts

Seriously this car looks like shit.

Yeah the only way to make it not look like shit is awful.

this car has no body modifications you dumb ass.

>458 is my favorite

what are you gay?

this car doesnt have any body modifications at all you dumb fuck

you have terrible tastes in Ferrari's.

also you say that as if the F40 is the only other Ferrari that was ever made

at least post a non-riced 458 but of course you did. because you are probably underage. sad!

F-40 is the most overrated tryhard Rari.

Nigger I posted the old ones at the start of the thread. I singled out the F-40 because all the fanboys who act like it's the best thing ever.

that is also ugly. Calling the F40 a "tryhard rari" is tryhard seeing as you have probably never seen one in person let alone drive.

I've seen one in person and let me tell there is nothing tryhard about that car.

It's fanboys are tryhards. "F40 SO RAW AND COOL" It's ugly as hell and horribly made.

nigga said F40's are tryhard... heh nothing personal kid

Meh

yeah you are most def underage

Nope, just not obsessed with fitting in and getting validation. You guys are like the"I'm 12 but I love this. Most of the kids my age have bad taste, please validate me."on music videos

you just have shit taste, no point rationalizing it that hard

Same to you really, you're too afraid to develop taste though. Gotta fit in.

social darwinism. losers don't fit in

This site is backwards though, this is where a bunch of losers came to fit in. You don't like me because I don't follow your loser mindset and you've been in a echo chamber.

why haven't you killed yourself newfag?

Suicide is highly illogical.

why, removing yourself from the genepool would benefit all of us

you'll grow older and learn to resent people who deface their cars like that.

Yeah but I'm just gonna die anyway, why do nature's job? I'll probably get murdered while in Oakland this summer though,

Doubt it, I have zero give a fuck for cars. They're just a toy to have your fun with.

>I'll probably get murdered while in Oakland this summer though,

fantastic

Christ, I can smell your shit taste from here, bro.

Beautiful car, this is my 2nd/3rd favourite Ferrari.

360 Modena is best ferarri anything else is subhuman and nigger tier

> S H I T O P I N I O N
> I T O P I N I O N S H
> O P I N I O N S H I T
> I N I O N S H I T O P
> I O N S H I T O P I N
> N S H I T O P I N I O

Aside from a paint job, what should I do to my MR2?

Honestly, wheels and coilovers m8.
Another inch lower and a inch or two larger wheels would make a world of difference. You have a good color to work off of and you can honestly match it with any set of wheels. You can plastidip from the bottom of the windows up black and it would look clean as well.

But coilovers, tires, and lightweight wheels would do wonders for your handling and looks.

i've always found the F50 looks better. F40 looks a little awkward from the front, but that's not to say it isn't an amazing car that looks great from every other angle

Why can't you enjoy the looks of an MR2 for just it being an MR2?
Why do you feel the need to compare it to a Ferrari to make yourself feel better?
I like the way my own MR2 looks and I don't need, or want, to compare it to another outrageous car to make my consciousness feel relieved that some online bussriders are convinced that my car is Superior. How many of you even own an MR2?

I do, and I think it's sexy.
Although I was never a fan of the sw20 styling.
aw11 was almost perfect in my opinion.

As an owner of 2 '85 AW11s, if I could modify them in any way to make them perfect, it would be to copy this car.

The SW20 was always my favorite (as I own one), but I do love how the the AW11's look. I fear if I look at them too much I will temped into buying another project car I can't afford.
Few years I'll have all 3 of them I swear.

Personally not a fan of that spoiler or the wide body look.
I think it's something about the front end for me, I can't say exactly what it is, but something feels just slightly off. Still damn sexy tho.
Walked into a dim lit parking lot tonight to get in the car and I got the perfect 3/4 angle view, and I actually stopped a moment to admire it once again.

Just bought it last month for $1500, perfect running car, and about as little rust as you could ever hope for.
I guess it's a running project, but I always find things to work on, even if everythings fine.
I own 6 vehicles tho, so this takes up less of my time.

I know that angle too well. Here are my babies, the blue is currently undergoing a highly unconventional engine swap.

That's how it always starts.
The MR2 is a trap, so cheap, just to catch you later on.
I spent a similarly small amount of money on my MR2, but quickly I have already dumped ($)k on the car~ it feels like it consumes me, all the current and future money I have.
Yet I'm still at a fucking point where I can't drive it far. Coilovers please ship sooner.

Unmodified ones look better than both

I might get to that point, but for now it seems good.
I've put 1500 miles on it so far and I've down nothing but the basic maintenance you do when you buy a car, and recently removed the exhaust. It seems all the rust converged on the cat and muffler and slightly in front of that, which is fine imo, since I can't find any elsewhere.

aw11 owners, is this the rear 'middle' jacking point?

>F40 looks a little awkward from the front
Agreed, why I posted ass pics. This problem dissappears in real life though she's 1000x sexier when seen in person.

Anywhere is a jacking point if you're brave enough.

What have been your main issues with the car?

>Slightly modded MR2 Looks better than a Ferrari

Even the most conservatively styled Ferrari's are better looking than an MR2. Even a damn Mondial looks better.

>an Opel GT looks better than a Ferrari

Are they even trying?

>>Fiero with a body kit

bait. stancefags need to get gassed. on all fields.

I wouldn't jack on the bottom of that trans mount, if the the car gets pushed to the side the resulting moment could tear the mount from the chassis. I jack straight onto the bottom of the trans, but you can jack onto that "bar" part of the chassis that the trans mount is bolted onto

>I'm 14, the post

60's ferraris looked like absolute shit.

90's was the best era

nice 240z bro