/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

This is what's tiding us over to World edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One early 2018, and eventually PC. pastebin.com/TRFRGFn1
↳Trailer 8/18: youtube.com/watch?v=ULqY6yXn2S4
↳Demo Gameplay 8/22: youtube.com/watch?v=WBg6KnkpaXU
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC

>News
-Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. arrives 8/25 in Japan, region free. Demo out now. youtube.com/watch?v=Urb9cJcwAUA
↳3DS to Switch save data app available now. my.mixtape.moe/gsxotj.png
-The MHXX English Patch will be updated and properly merged with the 3DS game update soon™. Temp fixes are around.
-Monster Hunter Stories comes out 9/8. Demo out now. youtube.com/watch?v=r46Jbq-ZNok

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FsRcoj3dy8
gamefaqs.com/boards/210509-monster-hunter-xx-double-cross-nintendo-switch-ver/75605087
reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/6vs2pz/monster_hunter_world_main_menu_options_menu/
amazon.co.jp/モンスターハンターダブルクロス-Nintendo-Switch-Ver-オンラインコード版/dp/B0742DZXLH/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503591690&sr=8-2&keywords=monster hunter xx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lewds of The Handler yet?

Threadly reminder that I have claimed her as my waifu. So keep your grubby unworthy mitts away!

Behave today, /mhg/!

You may have her love, but I've taken her vagina

to the user claiming to be able to use his debit card how the fuck are you doing it? I only see three options on the purchase screen credit card, prepaid card and paypal

Which weapons would these two use?
youtube.com/watch?v=2FsRcoj3dy8
I will use only the manliest of manly weapons in World and a voice modulator to deepen my voice for the chat.
I don't want to look like a sissy weeb in front of the normalfags.

But i haven't bought a Nintendo system since the 3DS, you fucking retard. Not mentioning i'm buying World too.

The videos we have already prove that some arts have been integrated into the movesets and shit like Spirit Thrust combo is just as EPIC as anything in Gen.

Friendly reminder that XX Switch Version is available on the Japanese eShop now. Codes can be purchased through Amazon Japan with a Japanese address or on Play Asia, if they aren't sold out.

Literally what is the point of boomerangs

We are all lucky to live in a reality where monster hunter ever existed. My years of gaming would've been alot shittier without the IP.

Not that user but I bought from play asia a bit ealier. Make sure its yen cuz they default to USD eshop currency. And the 50 yen option didn't work so I bought two $30 codes. Got them as soon as i verified my email.

Lagombi a cute. CUTE!

They do pure damage, but not enough to be worth it at all. Might occasionally get a break if you fuck around with em.

You do know that is actually a man, right?

>if they aren't sold out.
>Only the 1000 yen isn't sold out currently

why though

Simply the fact that my debit card (like most I've dealt with from American banks) is made to maximize compatibility, including that it can run as a "credit card".

MHXX transfer app for 3ds from last thread

it looks like there are only 1000 yen cards now and if I buy 6 of them that's 100 canabux

Also in the OP....

To give DB and Hammer something to do when Rathalos is in the air and they're out of Flash Bombs

If I buy XX on the Jap eshop, will I be able to download it in English if it ever gets a localization? I know that was possible to people who bought Splatoon 2 on the Jap eshop, but Capcom is more greedy.

There isn't even any non-lewd art of her.

One day, MH will get actual alchemy instead of barrel shaking

>tfw SFM rips
>tfw Kirin sluts taking Zinogre knot

Anyone pay for MHXX using PayPal or is it region-locked for Japanese PayPal accounts

8% left to download.
Switch bros link your friend
4686 2755 5589

So how do go about using amazon jp? Is it possible to buy just a digital code to redeem the game on the eshop if so which fucking one is it give me a link please

or do I have to buy the prepaid cards and then use those to buy through the eshop

Any smut of the Handler yet?

Xx and MHGU would be diffrent games

amazon dot co dot jp/%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8F%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%80%E3%83%96%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9-Nintendo-Switch-Ver-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E7%89%88/dp/B0742DZXLH/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block

added
6 min here boy

For cats to use only

no you won't, but it's also never getting a localization

>Indepth CB video
>HAHA time to learn CB!
>4U
>Just happen to have the parts to build and fully upgrade a decent enough CB
>tfw jumping straight into G-rank shit with a weapon I've never used

Whelp, I guess I was just asking to be sodomized.

Do Phial Counters still work by holding R like in Gen/XX?

Just go fight HR Brachy or Tigrex for a while to practice GPs

gamefaqs.com/boards/210509-monster-hunter-xx-double-cross-nintendo-switch-ver/75605087

Use this.

Add me bros, 7093 1910 7136, I ordered from Amazon physical copy so I won't get it till next week probably. I'm G rank in 3ds so I can help people rank up while I wait because Switch and 3ds can play together.

on a scale from 1 to 10 how gay are you

GP comes later. First I need to stop standing there for a few seconds trying to remember how to charge my shield.

chances are if it was added by the gen b-team, it's out.

see: double hh notes, hunting arts, hunting styles

By the time XX gets localized World will likely be out so it's now or never.

oh no it's processing forever now

I like to do expeditions when practicing weapons. Maybe not if I've never used it though.

Is futa on female gay?

Not really
A few weapons basically have their Aerial moves now as their jumping attacks, a few hunting arts found their way into the normal moveset (Hammer, SnS), and LS literally has Brave style's counter.

gay enough to be ready to fuck you're waifu

So 10. Out, furfag!

Nahhh

I bought it yesterday and I waited 4 minutes. Maybe it's because of traffic.

ebin meme videos, like flying bombs

After 5 minutes mine told me that it was taking longer than usual to process, then sent me to another page that said games can take up to 4 hours to process/verify.

HUNTING HOUNDS WHEN

BUY MY GAME

>Complain to friend that PlayAsia ran out of eShop cards
>"lol you doofus, they always run out at big releases that was a terrible idea"
>"You should just go through Amazon JP duh it's so easy and always works"
>Do so
>Now in Pending Verification state

I'm right there with you my man just waiting for the code to be sent

cute loli

Will there be nigger cats in MHW?

>Anjanath has the Rath charge

BASED

Now how the fuck do I transfer my save

reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/6vs2pz/monster_hunter_world_main_menu_options_menu/

>no option for blood
BTFO

>PLAY ASIA IS OUT OF ESHOP CODES
FUCK, HOW DO I GET XX NOW?

Why would you want an option to turn off blood?

We've SEEN the blood, user. No one is btfo
Stay at reddit

lmao how can you run out of something digital

Considering MH merely stole the light away from Phantasy Star Online, there's a good chance Phantasy Star would have continued to have more frequent and less shitty sequels if not for Monster Hunter, or rather if not for mongoloid retard japs who though MH was better than PS.

It means that blood is simply gone entirely. People just thought that they turned it off in the options for the previews.

>yet another JRPG
why

I think I know your source.

Third party retailers don't have an infinite amount of codes. They probably could get more whenever they want but have some restocking schedule instead.

Someone post the bow webm to BTFO this retard.

Ever thought it could be a hidden option like it was in MHFU?

paypal or amazon.jp download code

What are you talking about

Melynx? Probably.

>yet another retarded post
why

I just woke up and got a face full of radical leftist propaganda in the news media outlets and pushed by Google, I don't need you being retarded here too.

DELETE THIS

It's gonna be so good

Thank God faggots like you can reaffirm my beliefs regarding weaboos and retardation.

Yeah, the huge blood splatters have always been Japan exclusive. And this is a MH for the western market.
So, no blood.

Does
amazon.co.jp/モンスターハンターダブルクロス-Nintendo-Switch-Ver-オンラインコード版/dp/B0742DZXLH/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503591690&sr=8-2&keywords=monster hunter xx
This work from Amazon? I'm a retard and can't find the proper eShop codes.

A friend who's good at sniffing eggs?

t. German jäger

Yeah, the blood option is totally in the camera section

was just going to post this

The last game that had reduced blood for the west was Freedom Unite and it could easily be reenabled with cheats.

>Page 2 of CAMERA OPTIONS
>letting you enable blood

That only weeaboos are retarded?

It's like you can't be so retarded that you already forgot i disparaged japs in the post you responded to in the first place.

Fuck, I know I can't rely on you to kill yourself so you're going on the list.

Regroup, noblood retards. Find something else to bitch about. Try 'free farcasters'. That one is always funny too.

>edgelords want more blood
Who cares.

>The last game that had reduced blood for the west was Freedom Unite
Because Nintendo made them censor the blood effects everywhere, so everyone got reduced blood. Also why we can't bisect small monsters anymore.

Yeah, weeaboos such as yourself would never disparage Nips for focusing on an original series instead of Yet Another JRPG (tm).

You step sideways while charging now, instead of moving forward in whatever direction you input?

I'd like to see how Navirou bleeds.

anyone got the save transfer to work for mhxxs? I put the 3ds code into the data transfer section on the switch version but its giving me a jap error message, something about a password?

because its censoring

Yeah that should be the one. Processing is taking a while at the moment. You'll also need to enter a Japanese shipping address in your account, there's a guide floating around the thread(s) on how to do that

REMINDER that anyone who says the HH didn't get anything new has never played HH before and can't comprehend how much of a buff World's changes could bring it.