Tfw no gf to drive with

>tfw no gf to drive with

>tfw qt slav gf
>actually cares somewhat about car stuff, made me get a wagon because blankets in the trunk
Life is good

that plate of food looks sort of tasty
is it just me or are here eyes sort of,.. non-symmetrically placed

Real talk for a min, there is no excuse not to have a gf in 2018. I refuse to believe that you cannot find a bitch to drive around on tinder. Simply unfathomable. You're a disgrace to humanity.

>tfw no gf to drive with
god dammit i dont need these feels

This. Anyone who's a virgin past 16 in this day and age should unironically kill themselves as they're clearly socially inept and will contribute nothing of value to society.
Finding a chick is easy as fuck.

>tfw no gf to drive to the buffet

Actual real talk, you should take your relationships seriously because nobody wants to be 5 wives deep at 50

>not saving for marriage
>calls us degenerates

Get a motorcycle. Women love motorcycles.

yea bro I lost my virginity when I was 8 like how the fuck can anyone even keep it to 16 lmao

You guys all like same kind of scrawny young girls.

that's when you took it in the ass first?

tinder is full of eager braphogs you'd fit right it

just lose weight. braps are great in their 20s but they all turn into whales in their 30a/40s. skinny girls tend to remain pretty.

>wasting your money on other human beings
>actually wasting your time on relationships when you get nothing of value out of them
there are people who do this

literally the only time i talk to someone is if i want money or to burn time while im trying to pass time till i get off work

She is waiting for you user. Just waiting on the side of the road

>if i don't make connections they can't hurt me ;_;

poor kid lol

I have honestly gotten to a point where I can no longer imagine myself being in a relationship or even feeling love or finding someone with the capability to love me.

I'm 25 and have never even held a girl's hand. I haven't even spoken to a girl aside from my own mother and the odd customer service rep since high school. And even then it was rare. So at least a good 7 years.

I don't think I look weird or am outwardly off-putting. I just succumbed to depression and isolated myself and now I'm too odd and too much of a failure to attract anyone worth having. I figure some people are just better off alone.

>tfw no mommy gf

>literally projecting
I've gotten laid more times in the last 3 months than you will in your entire life.

again sorry you waste your money on women in hopes they will have sex with you lel

>soviet browses /r9k/
How predictable kek

forgot my name

incoming tearz tho

Five more years my nigga

damn straight bro, got my ass and face double teamed by older twin brothers. Shit was unreal. I first fucked a girl when I was 12 tho

what's wrong with that

it's fun to make fun of virgins

personally, i like em a bit T H I C C

I fucked a dudes throat when I was 16. lmao step it up

Uh, thanks.

Everytime i see a woman with large breasts i have a strong urge to punch the woman hard in her breasts repeatedly.

like why does this happen?

>when you tell her some """people""" prefer """""thicc"""""" girls

only if they're wh*te

>projecting and lying
yes, you are indeed :^)

also, being gay is likely a mental illness. A developmental defect.

>prezo right now
looooooooool

I struck a nerve lol

>fucking tinder fatties

I mean there's autism, but the pickings are rather slim for actually fuckable girls

>incoming tearz tho
super accurate lol

if you're not in college, how else do you make it happen without going places or using an app?

be a fucking alpha, drive a better car than the cuck she's with, and show the girl a good time in your sports car and you'll find someone special OP

i-is a miata enough to attract qts?

Depends what you look like I guess. I swipe left on fatties and still managed to match over 200 qt's
That was a few months ago tho, don't use it anymore as I have a gf.

>samefags when triggered

clockwork

>the pickings are rather slim for actually fuckable girls
sure, if you're some picky beta lmao.

be attractive, be an alpha, and the world of "fuckable girls" opens up tenfold

If you have standards then it's pretty fucking easy to not have a gf.

If you're an undesirable beta with unrealistically high standards, sure.

>mfw i upset prezo this badly by mentioning the reality that i get laid more often
>"arghh lies! lies! ill get you!"
holy fuck. he's insecure

not him, but how do i know if i'm an undesirable beta or not
>get plenty of attention from girls but the 'tism stops me from even saying hello

Perhaps they're just out of your league. post selfie.
this hurt from my original post
lollll

If they come after you you're probably alright, when you're constantly having to chase after them that's a bad sign of betaness

thanks for proving my point lol

they don't chase but they always do the smile / stare
i cant stare back for the life of me though, whenever i catch some girl staring / smiling i look away like an autist and avoid them

im Veeky Forums though so i always get a lot of comments on my arms/chest and i just say "th-thanks y-y-y-you too" lel

My biggest problem is how do you meet people? The only people I know near me are my coworkers, most of which are >20 years older than me.

>rages cause i clearly struck a nerve
>point

wut lmao

I used my FD to get in with my current gf
>get introduced to girl and her bf by a mutual friend, they're new to the area and currently nocars
>she's looking at buying a used car
>we all pile in my sedan to go to local lot
>show her an FD
>she loves it but can't buy it that day
>daylight is fading
>I propose that we all should go for a drive up on local touge roads
>I say I'm going to drive my FD
>she immediately pipes up I CALL RIDING WITH user
>her bf rides with mutual friend in his Evo
>spaghetti a bit but she's an extrovert and talks endlessly throughout the drive, quiets down when I say I'm going to drive fast now
>clenching her seat as we fly through the tight, mountainous roads
>Friend in Evo fades off behind us, can't keep up
>come to 7/11 for a break
>we all get out and her bf asks "how did you like that?"
>"omg it's so amazing I can't wait to get mine but I'll probably never be able to drive like user does"
>get back in cars
>we talk for the rest of the ride back, she's not very happy with cuck bf
>park in parking garage and part ways
>fast forward
>we become close friends and she starts hanging out with me 24/7
>watching a movie in my apt she pulls the "user I'm scared can you come sit by me" shit
>we end up cuddling thru movie, she says she has to go
>fast forward through a lot of bullshit drama
>she leaves cuck bf
>we move in together
>we go on drives together all the time
>???
>profit

tl;dr: cars can be a good gateway into finding a s/o with common interests, and shit's SO cash when it does

please stop arguing.

but I'm not arguing, I'm simply stating facts and easily outwitting a retard :^)

The dude is literally a 30 year old man crying on the internet because he gets laid less than me. really sad

You seem totally well spoken here on Veeky Forums. Like I would categorize as a typical cool person. I wonder i why you can’t translate that to your real life situations.

>haven't had a girl passenger since 2011
somebody please be my passenger gf

>undesirable

You aren't wrong. I've always gotten ghosted or flaked on on Tinder

>the absolute state of prezo

bump

thanks. yeah, I'm a kind person but i suck complete balls at conversation.
like, I can talk endlessly about my interests (cars, Veeky Forums novels, piano, astronomy, philosophy etc) but before you can reach that stage where you talk about in depth shit like that, you need that "small talk" phase where you get to know people a bit better. i suck at that part.
i completely freeze up when im thinking of conversation points if im with someone who's not extremely talkative. this isn't just with girls who like me, but with people in general too.
i don't know how people can just whip up long conversations out of thin air with people they barely know.

that, and the fact that i get nervous when i'm talking to girls i like. with most girls i'm completely fine but with qts i lose my composure

>corvette faggett

>more "just be confident bro" platitudes

how does one know if he is ugly?

he looks like a frog

I wish qts would just see thru that side of you and be patient and open minded so that you can show them how wonderful you are for them.

Maybe if you could try to force yourself to have a conversation with them and not get deteriorated after a few bad experiences, you would get better at it and it will start to come natural for you.

I definitely see potential in you though.

He could look better with the right haircut, just like chicks do to hide unflattering face shape.

You can't stop being ugly by acting with more confidence, but being ugly and having a bad personality is a one-two-rope-a-dope of foreveralone. So act confident anyway.
Serenity Prayer, motherfucker. Pick your battles and quit picking your fucking nose.

I'm the complete opposite. Small talk is easy for me, but getting that lasting "connection" that keeps them coming back is really hard. That's a whole other field of social autism.

If you want to do small talk, just consider the context you're in and go from there. E.g., meet a girl a bookstore and see her thumbing through a certain section like manga and just ask her about her likes while sharing what you may like. If there's a mutual interest in continuing the conversation, you'll get a feel of it and it can flourish from there.

Maybe take an improv class to get some sense of timing? Or maybe a journalism class so you can develop some interviewing skills?

>tfw gf holds your hand while driving and helps change gears

>30
Lol nope, keep guessing obsessed loser bwhahaha

LOOOOOOOOL

how many anons here let your gfs drive your cars?

Me

yeah bro, i understand small talk is a basic skill most normals have so i get why girls get put off by me not having that, but it still hurts a little bit.
i think if i can get over that hurdle i can be a good partner. to have that level of intimacy is something i really want to experience it and i hope i can soon enough.

>things that never happened, the post

good ideas user, ill see if my uni offers those classes

Mine learned stick in mine. Took her 15 minutes before she was driving on the street.

Also driving with GFs is a meme. They add unneeded weight and make you drive slower since you could kill them touging.

why? most virgins don't even care
how come black girls always have that line going down from their belly button

The vast majority of the human race is asymmetrical. Asymmetrically spaced eyes, one cheekbone thicker, asymmetrically sized boobs, nuts, you name it. Unless you have top 1% genetics for physical development and an excellent pampered childhood with balanced physical activity you're going to look a little funny. Try raising a wild animal in a cage and compare its physique and physical ability to a wild specimen. They'll grow to be weak and lanky with a fucked up way of walking.

So, don't set your standards too high.

I have a shitbox instead of a gf desu

Fuuuuuuck, the one on the left is EXACTLY my type. Tan skin, dark hair, dark eyes. And thanks to the influx of third worlders to the first world, there are more and more of them here as time goes on. Can't beat that look.

I'll do it, user.
I'm a 6'1" 200lb man with ridiculous body hair but I can put on a skirt or something.

>tfw have a single turbo car and GF has anxiety so the only way i can have fun is wheeling solo

no gf= weight reduction

>we're socially inept because we don't feel the need to hook up with just any chick to be able to say "hurr durr I haz secks"

no excuse to have gf, but plently of excuses of no wife material.

why she got a mop for hair

better than velcro pube hair

for maximum floof

>almost killed a dude during a ridealong in high school
>never tell anyone the story ever under any circumstances even that special sort of drunk you get in the early morning where you tell people shit you shouldn't
>ex wanted to ridealong
>never took her
>never take anyone out with me anymore unless it's at a real track
>she would routinely get super mad about it if I was out driving alone
She thinks it's a self esteem thing like everything else she thinks about me but she'll never know.

I used to go on spontaneous drives/rides and roadtrips with my fiance. We both enjoyed it, riding through the neon lights of a "dead" city in my ninja, driving towards the sunset on a huge empty stretch holding hands in my BMW, it was our special alone time just for the two of us, a magical moment.

>tfw no bike gf

cyclists should all get together and collectively ride off a fucking cliff

getting married is overrated

>tfw qt gf to drive with
>tfw when car broke down and has been sitting for 2 months
You need a car to drive

>tfw no gf to do burnouts and smuggle drugs with

try fixing it you cuck

Me:
>Bitch wtf you doing I just detailed it
>Gets out spot detailer and microfiber towel

>pic unrelated