>Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Tempest Trial-ish Battle Frontier Factory with generics WHEN?

Kill all fatescucks.

Please give me Julia Pasta!
its a matter of life and death anons

The one about the sheerness of her dress?

>best boy still isn't in Heroes
why do people still play this shitty game

>enemy wastes a turn assisting instead of throwing themselves on your units and dying

yes please

Should I go ahead and 5* best friend or wait and see what next seasons bonus units are?

AYO

My little sheep can't be this cute!

DBFZ should have every Goku form, all the characters being from Dragon Ball isn't fair

>Enemy unit can attack and ORKO my unit
>Instead draws back it's ally, allowing me to kill both next turn
Saved my AA streak, thanks dumbo. Pic related the dummy with draw back.

>rank 3000 something in Tempest last night
>wake up to 5000+
>botch both my triple point runs for the days
I just want my 8,000 feathers...

I don't have it...
I just saw it.

Good C skill for Julia that is -Atk/+res?

My favorite part about this strawman is that it doesn't even work considering you have Marth, Chrom, and Lucina all in the game with literally the exact same sword

Attack Ploy for extreme tanking

What tempest does /feg/ want the most next?
What unit would be the reward from it?

I personally want an Archanea tempest with wing spear Caeda as the reward

Attack ploy is a Seal not a C skill.

Back when I had a PS1, a russian PS1 which was region unlocked for some reason, I played alot of JP only DBZ games (fighting games they were). They tended to have a large bloat of Gokus in every form from kid to super saiyan 3. One even had a giant monkey Goku, but only playable with ingame cheats.

There is no deeper meaning in my comment, just sharing. A story is just a story.

~12 hours till TT banner ends, did you get your Celica yet?

Final Stretch

It's both, retard

Severa is my wife! And I want everyone to know that she makes me feel really happy!

Not a strawman just because it hurts your butt, retard

shitter

4 of her, actually.

i never rolled for her in the first place but i got a +Atk SCorrin yesterday so i'm happy

Soleil is small! Tiny! Little!

It is a strawman because you're implying people wanting characters from games other than Fateswakening want a cast of characters that all play the same, when you probably know that is not the case

Misconstruing an argument to make it easier to attack is the definition of what a strawman is, retard

And again, it doesn't work because they're all looking very same-y anyways

I like sacred stones

If they want nobodies from Thracia or Magvel like Syrene and Marty, then that's an even worse idea, since the game needs to sell copies, which means they can go with varied characters from 3 games, or samey sword lords over and over from varied games. You can't even get your precious Hector and Ephraim without also wasting slots on Eirika and Eliwood and Lyn. And if you think they would give Alm and Lyn a bow then you're farther gone than I thought.

still not a strawman, retard, learn what that word means. go back to grade school.

>or samey sword lords over and over

You mean like we have already?

>Joshua is Reddit's Lewyn
>Cormag is Reddit's Rutger
>Selena is Reddit's Brunya
>L'arachel is Reddit's Clarine>Innes is Reddit's Lex
>Tana is both Reddit's Caeda AND Reddit's Clarine

>an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

Go back to kindergarten, Summertard.

I don't think anyone will try to defend the OCs, but imagine the problem getting even worse with Roy and Sigurd and friends thrown in too

Uninstalled feh because it's dogshit.
How do you guys keep playing it?

Because it makes shitters like you salty

I get the units I want but if theres a mounted archer in the CYL banner and I don't get it I will uninstall.

Nice dictionary definition retard, took you long enough to google it. That still has nothing to do with the argument at hand and even I can tell you'll keep on trying to dodge it. You'll even do it in response to this post. Fucking retard.

Caeda!

>40% unit
>that low score

It's the crossover game we will never get.

Because I like an imbalanced game of chess with FE characters.

Post em, how is your merit grind going on tempest ?

>You can't even get your precious Hector and Ephraim without also wasting slots on Eirika and Eliwood and Lyn.
They could easily include Hector and Ephraim while leaving out Eliwood, and especially Eirika and Lyn. No one's stopping them from doing that except themselves.

Not salty, just confused.

>people having different tastes

Oh geez, I wonder.

Gambling addiction.

>If they want nobodies from Thracia or Magvel like Syrene and Marty

Who the fuck suggested this

People just wanted fan favorites from each game, forgive me if I fail to see how that's an unreasonable request

And the popularity argument kind of goes out the window when you consider that characters like Lissa and Hinoka are in the game

People are just angry their meme characters aren't going to be in the game.

>someone like Tharja or Lucina gets in because they're popular
>god damn fuck off nuFE babbies you waifu shitters are ruining the series
>Micaiah or Lyn get in instead
>oh god yes give me my waifu, they're such great characters but I'm not gonna talk about that and instead talk about what I want to do to their butts
>Chrom and Xander get in
>uh god just filthy nuFE husbandofags
>someone like Ike and Roy get in instead
>oh shit yes the best canonically the strongest greatest character ever Roys our boy

Honestly all this hate boils down to is favoritism, don't deny it.

I like seeing what can of bullshit I can get from the summons. but really I'm just playing until I 5*+10 my favorite units

I like how TharjaFag made this argument, but then went on shitposting rampage when no Tharja.

I've been playing very casually

wow thats great idea you should run the company and also be president

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Thanks, I agree.

Are your favorites not 5* exclusives?

For anyone wondering, the benchmark for rank 5,000 right now (0300 JST) is around 132,200

>Marty
Can somebody explain the ship between him and Dadgar to me
I just can't see it

>23 5-stars
>11 are actually level 40
How do I bring myself to level these shittere

It's a perfectly valid reason.
We don't need fucking Lissa over actually popular characters.

>"People want representation from the older games, which means they either want only literal whos or want every single sword lord in the series to play the exact same."

This is literally grade school shit, you fucking mong.

How do retards like you even remember to breathe? A strawman isn't a strawman because you don't like it.

Hey that's MY WIFE, hands off!

I'm so glad TT is almost over. I'm happy for the rewards but also sick of the grind.

Getting a 3*-5* and leveling them is the best part

>For Shadow Dragon, they add Tiki, Caeda, Cain, Draug and Navarre
>That and the rest is base roster
>DLC Pack 1: something related to another mode but story, adds OC villain as update and a new weapon
>DLC Pack 2: Shadows of Valentia: adds Alm, Celica, Mae and Clive
>DLC Pack 3: adds a new mode
YR?
>DLC Pack 3:

Why does she look like a Danganronpa character

Considering that the current director in charge stated things like:
>Made made Naruto and his sister use swords during tutorial, instead of axe and lance, because it made tutorial less confusing for your average musou fan.
>"They are Lords, so it makes sense they use swords. Lords only use swords" statement.
>We wanted a game for all the fans of the series, honoring the history behind it

I think he's going to beat you in the devotion department user, he's been here for over 2 years.

>grind

What grind? There literally isn't one with the 3x bonus. I haven't played this mode in 7 days aside from the quests and i've been in the top 15k the entire time.

>OCs

It's not even just them.

They also have three of the four Falchion users, two of which play similarly from what can be seen.

And probably two Yato users that play the same too if Mamui gets in.

Heck even Cordelia and Hinoka seem rather same-y.

At least Roy could use fire and Ziguldo-san-chan-sama-senpai-shishou could be on horseback.

I'm in love with arena assault and started leveling narcian bartre hana oboro odin and many other shitters.

micaiah when

>didnt even 2k berkut this tempest daily bonus too op

>locked behind 5*s
>one of which is a nufe shit in a meme outfit
might as well be tbqh famm. Any other recommendations Sety?

>tfw you have Felicia filtered
Not that I mind him, I just can't stand his waifu.

His title in Japanese is "the man that Dagdar loved"

It's unclear if this is romantic or not though

I don't have any bonus units except for Clive, who of course I couldn't actually use until I had the 30k points first.

>roll for Tana
>4* Mae

wow that's lucky good thing I didn't get my pity rate broken, lets roll the other blue

>5* Mae

-HP/+Res isn't too bad, at least

>Raul's shitfu still has a high chance of getting in
We ain't out of the woods yet, boys. We gotta stop the 540 before everyone ends up hating Warriors because of imageboard spam.

Can't wait to get Bercute 3k'd

If I recall, one user here proved that the same wording for "loved" is like a family love that also used for Tanya ending as opposed to romantic.

It's Lewyn, you fucking mong
If you can't get it, settle for making her a pseudo-supporter with Hone Attack/Speed, I guess

>"We want to limit it to three games to have more diverse weaponry!"
>exclude Daggers

What did they mean by this?

Mamui wont make it in. They said they picked femui since there were too many male units.

I do think they shot theirselves in the foot with the too many sword lords we only picked 3 games but then made their two oc's sword users. It would hold more ground if they did a weapon triangle trio with them.

Flora a shit

That doesn't mean that much, though
His interactions with Marty are part of what earned him the name "Dadgar", and his daughter gets the same title as Marty does

>Mae & Clive
>not Berkut and Jedah
Neck yourself fambrosia.

>leveling shitters
Why though.

>Tanya - The Daughter Whom Dagdar Loved (ダグダの愛した娘 Daguda no aishita musume)
>Tanya moved to Fiana, where she married and was blessed with many children. Her cheery personality and good spirits earned her respect and admiration from the villagers throughout her life.

>Marty - The Man Whom Dagdar Loved (ダグダが愛した男 Daguda ga aishita otoko)
>Marty returned to Mount Violdrake and put his efforts into working the barren land. Many, especially children, loved his sheepish but kind nature.

>>For Shadow Dragon, they add Tiki

FTFY

Awakening is far from a good game, but I still like it. Maybe out of pity I guess.

I want to make Leo my boyfriend.

FINALLY GOT CELICA
>she's -atk
FUCK

Is she still usable? Can life and death still save her? I've spent all my orbs trying to get her but I got cucked by her IVs it seems.

>outside of hector, which I rerolled for in the first week, the 3 5* greens which cost my pity rate were boey, sheena, and merric
>2 of them were -atk while the other was merric

This color fucking hates me and I hate it. All I'm missing is hawkeye to complete the shitter team.

>If I recall, one user here proved that the same wording for "loved" is like a family love that also used for Tanya ending as opposed to romantic.
I doubt it. Although there is a word that exclusively means romantic love in Japanese, there is no word for "love" that exclusively refers to the familial type of love. 恋 has romantic connotations, but 愛 can mean both.

>tfw get a 5* Mae and 4 more 4* ones
Guess now I know who will be my blue mage on the arena.

That Flora is shit and you should feel ashamed for posting her.