Pop quiz

I bet not one of you cunts can correctly tell me what this means.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171230005758/https://www.sthelensreporter.co.uk/news/drugs-dealer-was-shot-dead-outside-his-home-1-735291
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something to do with brakes, but hell if I know your random weebbox warning light from the 40's.

it does look like a brake shoe
but I'm gonna go ahead and say that symbol means your clothes are safe for drying

What you do when you see an xbox

It's a warning light from a truck, I'm not surprised you didn't know, being as your viginas haven't been fucked since Regan got shot.

turn 360 degrees and walk away?

U-Turn Mode activated

I wasn't alive when Reagan got shot.
I'm not a ferd or chebby fag.
I have euro cars, literally never seen that light.

I guess it could be an abs light. The circle arrow symbolizing an off/on cycle.

>Not knowing how to spell Reagan
>Accusing others of being younger and thus inferior to you
>tfw when I realize you're a larping faggot

>regan

You got me, I was driving an hgv and I couldn't find this symbol on the world wide Web, so I came here. I choose not to ask nicely because nobody would be interested in helping me. This guy - is probably close because it went from flashing to solid when roling in gear downhill. Thanks for all your help guys, long live the queen.

This is Veeky Forums not /b/,
What's the make and model of your lorry m88?

Roll 360 degrees?

No pretend, but use desire for internet supremacy to elicit anser.
Twas a hire truck, may have bin a Renault.

It goes above 50 the bomb is armed?

Hill start control? Drove a Volvo with it a long time ago but I can't remember what it's called properly or what the warning light looked like

web.archive.org/web/20171230005758/https://www.sthelensreporter.co.uk/news/drugs-dealer-was-shot-dead-outside-his-home-1-735291

OP is clearly a clueless bong who thinks some drug dealer is relevant to the rest of the world

Do a barrel roll.

Nice link piss breath.

It means you are gonna stand there off to the left lookin like a bent stick, maybe you're a little curious or a little bi and then some gay dude is going go come up but you reject him at the last moment and he ends up going full circle and fucking his own ass

Mystery solved, thanks fagbro.

Fucking bongs can't even spell Reagan

Fucking yanks can't even not get shot.

You're absolutely right, I can't. This is why we devised standardized sets of symbols to readily convey messages of any kind, Grog.

Fucking bongs can't stop getting cucked by muslim cocks

I wholeheartedly agree with you, I don't even know what it is, which is why I posted it. Thanks for your response brother, have a great time, stay well and look after yourself, take care friend, peace and love, peace and love.

>Bean people
>Jigs
>Somlolians

How's the big beautiful wall coming? Seems a bit slow to get started, nevermind at least you guys got that muslim travel ba-

The travel ban is alive and well. It even just expanded to cover even more SHITHOLE countires.

>Bean people
>Jigs
>Somlolians
>Wall

???

What, you don't understand what the light is for?

Do mad skidz.

>You're attempting to drive straight up a 90° incline, but it's hopeless and your tires are just spinning.

Yes, flashes during acceleration but goes solid when going downhill also accompanied by as hissing sound. I think it's some type of retarder, defo some sort of brake.

Traction control warning light