Alfa is now officially more reliable than Honda

>Alfa is now officially more reliable than Honda
>mfw

inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Other urls found in this thread:

drivetribe.com/p/why-every-petrolhead-needs-to-own-WM8veoQtT_qFfDux-cBDcg?iid=RjX2W2KfTs-f7YZ1kJLRmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Survey methodology? I've heard these are just warranty claim tallies. So if the infotainment in your shitty honda CRV has a problem, that counts against honda's "durr most reliabile" consumer reports score. But if your BMW's engine blows up just out of warranty, BMW keeps its, uh, reliability.

I don't believe that for a damn second

It doesn't matter what you believe. Only cold hard facts matter.

>wopshit/FCA
>""""""""""reliable""""""""""

jesus christ, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I've never seen an Alfa Romeo anything ever in Canada. I've seen McLarens, various Ferrari, Lambo, both nsx, literally every thing besides an Alfa Romeo.

So I guess if some dude owns one and drives it 1 season a year like a Boomer and his Vette then yeah I guess it's reliable.

I’m so triggered right now.... what should I do?

>t. assmad he can't claim his '94 civic is more reliable than a Giulia to comfort himself at night anymore

No one gives a shit about your shithole continent nigger. It's a UK website. Here in Europe, where people actually value quality and don't go by anecdotal evidence or word of mouth, Fiats and Alfas are very common.

is there some trusted brand/model rating that is widely accepted as accurate?

>tfw i drive a post fca Grand Cherokee

But if the Alfa really is more reliable than a Honda then that will give me reason to buy an Alfa.

>Honda at the bottom
>Nissan no where to be seen (that is if they even sell Nissans in Germany)

TOP LEEMAO

In other news, water is wet. Alfa romeos have always been rock-solid mechanically (there have been few electrical issues but that’s in the past). Here in Italy, everyone has a new Fiat and they swear by their reliability.

many of them make not distinction between minor and critical faults
really they should only count failed engine and gear box
along with complete suspension and brake failure
you know just things that would make a car useless

Nice delusions pasta nigger
drivetribe.com/p/why-every-petrolhead-needs-to-own-WM8veoQtT_qFfDux-cBDcg?iid=RjX2W2KfTs-f7YZ1kJLRmA

>old cars suddenly become less reliable
what are you talking about cringemaster?

New Hondas are more reliable than old Hondas, New Alfa Romeos are more reliable than new Hondas, therefore...

>looking at cars from new to three years old.
the results are skewed because alfa sales are so piss poor
the only cars alfa sold in this period were the mito, giulietta and maybe a handful of guilias

>new alfa romeo
>reliable
Have you ever heard of the Giulia?

>the results are skewed because alfa sales are so piss poor
I immediately thought this when I read OP's link.

kek

weebs BTFO
ALFA male ROMEO

Ok, time to sell my camry and buy me some alfa romeo.

Yep. Can’t go wrong with the Giulia, from what we can see now, it’s bulletproof

;^)

Listen you greasy fucking pastanigger, there is a reason no one buys Italian cars outside of Italy, they are unreliable disposable trash whose only selling point is red paint + Muh passion, stop shilling Italian cars here Giuseppe we can see through your bullhit.

kind of logic i'd expect from a house plant

nah that's american cars. There's a reason they don't exist outside the states

Yeah because you can really trust Italians with saying Italian cars are reliable. Top bant

Because the world can’t handle the freedom American cars give. They’d rather be cucked into their shoebox homes.

>buying cars from least trusted nation in europe

>best friend works for a factory that produces parts for literally every european car manufacturer
>says that alfas have the shittiest parts

Yeah, i am no believing this for a second.

>things that never happened

Well, biggest consumers of Italian cars are Italians, why would they screw themselves over?

>receive paddle shifters
>they are all in different sizes and have to be sent out to be fixed

Honestly, nobody that has seen an Alfa in real life will ever believe this. Alfa reliability will always remain an Veeky Forums meme, so no need to get your hoped up OP.

>he hasn't seen the meme chart
the gag is that, even among italians, italians are the least trustworthy

I had a 164 2.5 Turbodiesel which lasted more than a million miles on a single block

My dad works at Nintendo and he says it's true

Say, you're David Hogg, aren't you?

So which ones weigh the problems that actually matter more?

What meme chart nigga

Your patriotic feelings must have have distorted your memory, Luigi.

>UK
>Europe

New Honda sucks senpai. Not to mention the anime bullshit styling is So fucking ugly. I cringe whenever I'm behind a new civic.

super stale /pol/ meme

Alfa sells like 3 cars and they're only checking "reliability" for the first 3 years. Let me know what more reliable in 20

>everyone ostracises brand for being unreliable
>brand invests millions into reliability
>brand is actually reliable now
>everyone thinks it must be bullshit
>brands stops trying to be reliable because no one knows what theyre talking about
The cycle will repeat forever