What is the perfect stealth wealth car?

what is the perfect stealth wealth car?

No

Just some off the top of my mind, could be wrong. All debadged of course.
>VW Phaeton
>Mercedes GLS350d
>Audi S8
>V10 RS6/M5
>Quadturbo diesel 5er
>Tesla S
>High end luxury pickups

They start at 80k but are extremely understated in terms of styling. Built like tanks though. If I were wealthy I would have one.

>gran coupe
nah that's one of the most obvious cuck cars. A man would be fine with 2 doors but his wife cucks him into getting the 4 door because it's more "practical".

if they made a wagon it would be perfect

VW Touareg

Its basically a Cayenne/Q7 but with VW badges. Same shit as the Toyota

How come they don't make full size wagons anymore?

VW Phaeton

Local mexicans at the 5 minute car wash seem to have a similar definition of wealth as you

You don't know what stealth means, do you.

>10 year old acura
>beaner wheels slammed to the ground
>wealth
>stealth

LOL

>still doesn't know what stealth means
lmao

>honda
>wealth

2003 Nissan Altima

>land cruisers are fucking GIGANTIC. nothing stealth about that. I know a lot of stealth wealth that drive
>new Jeep Wrangler & esp. Grand Cherokee
>new Prius
>new Ford Escape hybrid
>new Mini Cooper, esp. the 4-door ones
>new Buick Enclave (american made in Lansing)
>new Ford Expedition
btw the old money meme of old ass volvos and shitboxes is fake as fuck. the only old money driving shitty old cars are multi-gen "WASPs" who are going broke and trying to pass it of as not caring about cars

Volvo V90

Land Cruisers are fucking GIGANTIC. nothing stealth about that. I know a lot of stealth wealth that drive
>new Jeep Wrangler & esp. Grand Cherokee
>new Prius
>new Ford Escape hybrid
>new Mini Cooper, esp. the 4-door ones
>new Buick Enclave (american made in Lansing)
>new Ford Expedition
>Volvo XC 90
btw the old money meme of old ass Volvos and shitboxes is fake. the only old money driving shitty old cars are multi-gen "WASPs" who are secretly going broke and trying to pass it of as not caring about cars

high trim skoda, just as good as a VW, but doesn't have the VW badge snobbery

I deliver shit to millionaires who roll up in Kia Optimas. A lot of them are really cheap. Of course a lot like their luxury cars too but they're usually leased and used and taxed as a business expense.

Most cars here so far make you look like a slightly above average yuppie couple with no kids.

my gaffer is a supposed millionaire yet drives an 8 year old S5, and he's super tight with having to spend money

Because normalfags think wagons are uncool, and buy oversized SUVs and Crossovers instead.

>having no friends
it must be awful to live such a bitter life

Quad cab F150 or Silverado.

Prius and Jeep Grand Cherokee, both by far the most popular in this demo. those pig fat 4-door mini coopers also sorta dominate this niche

Cadillac

>Subaru Outback/Forester
Perfect for rich old liberals who still want to seem connected to broke college liberals

>4-door Jeep Wrangler
Big, unwieldy, obvious departure from the classic Wrangler profile. 100% missing the point imo

>Dirty older Lexus RX350 suv or dirty older BMW X4 suv
Usually driven by loud overbearing soccer moms, divorced rich women, or rich widows

>199? beater
Saying the 90s may be stretching it in 2018. But rich old dudes driving beaters is absolutely not a myth. When they go out to dinner or to Chad's lacrosse game, they take his wife's car, a late model suv. But on the commute to work, you will see guys with a suit and tie and great haircut driving an old (> 10 yrs) Ford Taurus, old Honda Accord, old Chevy Malibu, old Ford Ranger, etc.

Volvo XC90.

It's basically a Range Rover for people who, a) don't want to be perceived as a douche b) who know they'll never go off-road in an expensive car.

this thread is shit

all the "stealth wealth" people I know drive old econoboxes. they didn't get rich by being flashy

Yeah and I bet he'd dump it the second it costs too much to fix/maintain.

>volvo
>not looking like a douche

Pick one. Your a Doctor that's too good for a German car. We get it.

"Stealth Wealth" is ironically the apex of degenerate nu-money vulgarity. The world's wealthy elite don't squander money on tasteless nig'd out Bentleys but they don't buy fucking Camrys for the purpose of putting on a moronic "I'm just like everyone else" puppet show.

To be fair, anything is less douchey than a range rover

rich people drive nice new cars. Lexus RX or Jeep GC at worst. the rich driving old beaters meme needs to fucking die. it's just perpetuated by broke people trying to rationalize why they drive a shitty car. you're not sophisticated faggot, everyone knows you're BROKE af

Blame Warren Buffett for starting the obnoxious trend in the first place.

Surprised this class hasnt been mentioned more
(tahoe,denali, yukon)
some of these GM SUV's go for 60k, shit an escalade will get over 70K. Those and all the lux trucks.

Ferd taurus

Ferd exploder

I mean for Buffett his car is just a chair he sits in for 20 minutes while someone else drives him to work in flyoverland. It makes sense for him not to care too much about it.

If I want to carry adults in the back I'll get the 5 so their heads Don touch the rear glass

Dodge chagre
Chevy malibu
Basically anything people would perceive as a rental

Nissan frontier

Toyora 86

Jeep Cherokee
VW Jetta

Honda hrv

High yoon day tuscon

Nissan pathfinder

Nissan armada

Fiat 500

>itt
>every single car

>people ITT care about accumulating wealth just so they can look at big numbers in their bank account or whatever.

pathetic desu

A lifted fully loaded brand new F450 limited.

Not a filthy commie but if there was ever any kind of revolution going on I would suggest the stealth wealth people get the most brutal punishments. Literally hoarding your wealth for the sake of doing so and not even using it to finance a nicer lifestyle is peak degeneracy.

Everyone is wrong. A Fiat multipla with ((six)) doors is the way to go. Show people you are more than just an average family dad.

Im on the same page as you comrade.

VW Phaeton. Looks like a Passat but its a Bentley inside.

unironically, escalade

>>>this

Cadillac CT6
Genesis
Fully loaded Audi A6 except S line trim
Touareg

Driving a cheap car is what nu-money brainlets think you're "supposed" to do when you're rich. Ultra-luxury with conservative exterior styling how you're actually supposed to keep it classy.

what is the perfect "looks like wealth, actually average income" car?

idk all the genuinely rich people i know drive really nice cars. nothing crazy like a bentley or ferrari but generally the newest lexus-audi-bmw SUV/crossover or tesla. rich people don't have time to waste fucking with old unreliable cars

their kids are generally given new jeeps

That's a fancy taxicab though.

Base model mercedes coupe or sedan bought with the max term financing.

The only similarity between the two is that you're meant to be driven around in both.

Porsche Boxster. Normies think its a 911 but you can get one for 10 grand.

meant for

what. i Have a hard time thinking of anything less douchey than a volvo SUV

Between the two what?

That or a Nissan Armada or a fully kitted out 4Runner. Clean classic cars count too. I do contract work for a law firm and one of the partners drives a '71 Hakosuka GT-R from time to time.
Escalades are breaking the 100k mark now.

yeah but uninformed people think lotus elise are >$100k supercars

>buy s550
>remove all badges
>replace with Honda badges and accord badge respectively
Stealthy as fuck

Same car as yours, but with the GMG body kit.

Forgot pic.

Why is this car so fucking angry?
VW Phaeton

>no actual argument

try harder faggggot

You don't understand that rims don't equal wealth.

t. Whites

chevy suburban LTZ and Ford Expedition

This.

I can spend my money on a car and *look* like I have money, or I can drive a $400 Taurus and actually *have* money.

Clean 4Runner of any year

Volvos

Rich people have money because they are stingy and don't spend it.

Nigger rich people are the ones actually purchasing Mercedes and have no money in the bank to show for it, or will have nothing for retirement.

Crossover killed the wagon star. Well the Minivan started it, Crossover just decided to put the final bullet though the station wagon's head.

Stealth wealth is not making people think that you’re not white.

>Volvo V90
Objectively correct. Especially the Cross Country version
Comfortable and practical. understated yet not cheap looking.
Looks like a normal lifted wagon/"crossover" to normies but actually smart and wealthy people will konw.

because if you really need to fit a lot of stuff into the car, you get a full size suv or a van

There is a mine owner I know of who has a Landcruiser 80 that has on some serious muddplugger tyres and looks like an outright battle axe the amount of scars it has on it. It looks like some white dragon wearing bro's daily driver.

I get invited to go out for some drinks and the kid has taken the M6, the cheauffer has taken the GL to get some meat for the BBQ afterwards and the C63 is at his other house so we head towards this 80. I go to open the door and I notice it is nearly a foot thick.

The thing is fucking armoured. On the way there he says that he is driven around in that POS more than anything else.

4cyl kills it for me
t.V70 2 4 T5 owner

There’s no such thing as a new Ford Escape hybrid. If you’re driving a hybrid escape, it’s old it’s the last gen and you look poor

A Honda Civic

>VW Phaeton

The VW-badged bentley with a W12? Basically this

You should have gotten the t6 for that sweet twin charged engine

Really? I think even normies know it's the poor man's Porsche, no?

This. Costs a shit ton and nobody knows what it is.

this

How badly built interior is in post 7th gen Accord, compared to German makers like VW?