/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Meido Mute edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Blood Orchid targeting a September 5 release. PC will be able to play it on the TTS on August 29.
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-use-blood-orchids-new-operators-gadgets/
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298309-16/operation-health-update-222-patch-notes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Choked defeat:

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/p5853
strawpoll.me/13773544
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-299564-16/changes-to-map-rotations-in-season-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for remove recruits

Did you pray to our lord and savior today?

3rd for renaming smoke to stink w/ brapbombs

Remove consoleniggers

I've actually seen a recruit fight this bad on the last free weekend before this, he walked DIRECTLY up to the enemy, sprayed his smg 11 in an arc hipfiring and missed the whole mag, reloaded, then managed to kill him just as his victim noticed

i want to smell and lick IQ's sexy soles!

is the giant patch supposed to drop with or before the new ops?

with

>fps on cucksole

>this is a 10/10 kill on console

benis :DD
vid.me/p5853

>Go to work
>Come back
>A whole army of angry autists bit the bait while I was gone
God fucking damn it

vote for your female waifu you faggots
>> strawpoll.me/13773544

>50 bullets at 1080rpm
nice fucking meme, they better give bandits mp7 a 40 round mag if hes losing his acog and that gun gets added to the game.
i know they wont

ill never understand why there are so many frostfags, shes bland and extremely ugly unmasked.

>I will never understand why someone likes something that I don't
Gee user, I think there's a word for that or something

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-299564-16/changes-to-map-rotations-in-season-3
Did i just miss this last thread or nobody is talking about it?

>that fucking jaw

Mira will always be the girl for me.

because leafs are cute and she has the best uniform of all the females

fucking nice

take that back faggot

>fuckvellas no longer in either official rotation
this is almost worth op health

whats so appealing about frost?
shes 2nd place on the poll and theres nothing remotely interesting about her, VA is average model is meh and face is shit.
id blame it on weebs usually but horseface is way down there so what gives?

This is new, no one posted it yet. On topic, this is stupid as all hell. Put up with the maps you don't like and learn to play better on them. If players getting stuck on bad maps is something Ubisoft really cares about, rework the map preferences system, or change it to a voting system or something, don't hide your game's content from its active players.

half-mask+beanie is a god-tier combo, her uniform is amazing (Buck's too) and her eyes are pretty, which is all you see of her face unless you're a dumbass and use her (poorly modeled) meme headgear.
Besides user, all that really matters is your preference; why do you give a shit what frostfags think? Unless someone's being a pushy faggot about their own tastes, which is often the case, there's no reason to care.

frost was the first female defender and had the longest time to establish herself, and her only real competition was IQ since ash is bleh and twitch is a gimp

>Plane and HUEland no longer in ranked
Thank you Ubi

>twitch is a gimp

I always saw her as the cliché bankrobber.

>they took out Favelas
about time
>they took out Yacht
why

maybe with her new head that looks like fabric, but the original looked too much like leather to NOT elicit s&m gear

Maybe she was a bankrobber with an S&M fetish in her past?

this is awesome, no more plane/house/bartlett/favela faggotry.
almost makes me want to play ranked as soon as the season starts and not smurf in casual for awhile.

>Favelas removed from casual
>but not House or Bartlett
>Kanal no longer in ranked
>But Bank stays
At least they're trying.

>no Hereford in ranked

This is honestly great.
I hope they don't step back on it due to some leddit backlash or something.

looks like i'm only playing ranked next season

That would make more sense for the GSG "rapid-deployment jeans" meme, showing up for a mission in your fetish gear because terrorists started some trouble while you were at a play party.

IQ isn't even proper competition, because she has a shitty pink/purple motif and painted nails. Not to mention she has the "rapid response" meme design, without the visual integrity of Jager or Bandit's outfits. Frost is a proper operator

bank is infinitely better than kanal.
kanal is trash.

>that many people voting for a literal swedecuck SJW

>we are currently planning on removing maps from the game entirely down the road
wait what

This is both nice and retarded on Ubi's part, but more retarded than nice sadly.
I don't want anyone telling me what maps are "good" or "bad" in casual.

bank is garbage
i take Kanal anytime over bank

>We are quickly approaching the limit of our data sizes, and this will require a rework of how our maps are stored. As a result, we are currently planning on removing maps from the game entirely down the road

epic

That's the point, this new Ranked playlist is mirroring the ESL Pro League's map playlist. Kanal got swapped out from that a while ago, Hereford earlier than that.

>bartlett, hereford, house, plane, kanal, yacht, favela gone from ranked
>favela and yacht gone from casual
hell yeah man, fuck these shit maps.

Yup, you read that right. Literally removing content.

Bank fucking sucks. The basement's the best part, and you only play it a fraction of the time.
Kanal's infinitely more interesting once you fixed the issues with spawn-kills and power-peeks.

>IQ deploys with a vibrator still in her because there was no time to take it off

Maybe she does some roleplay stuff. You know she plays a dominatrix with a GIGN twist. So she can live out her S&M fetish but is also always ready for duty.

>Not removing Shartlett instead of yacht

>Favela gone
>But not Bartlett

That doesn't even make sense. Who's telling them their game can't be above a certain file size?

>people are unironically talking about the casual map pool
I sure hope you guys don't actually play casual.

theres no fixing kanal when it comes to spawn peeks and run outs, thats why bank is a infinitely better map.
on kanal if you arent being a run out nigger you give attackers a free game.

I don't understand.
>We are quickly approaching the limit of our data sizes
What the fuck does this mean? Is this a console thing? An HD texture meme thing? How the fuck are you so bad at optimizing assets that you have to delete entire maps to make room?

>Barlett, Favelas, Plane, and House will no longer be in the Ranked map rotation for Ranked in R6: Siege
Nice.
>Kanal, Yacht, and Hereford are also removed
but why

How else should I play the new map?

Maybe it's a problem with console or some sort of dumb ubisoft standart

>this new Ranked playlist is mirroring the ESL Pro League's map playlist
and why should I give a shit? Do I look like a pro player? I'm not playing with a five-stack 24-7, the strats that make those maps rough in pro-league are going to be absent 90% of the time in pubs.
I just want to play the maps I enjoy, and I don't mind having to play casual to enjoy them sometimes, but pro-league isn't the end-all-be-all of map balance.

I unironically love House, they just need to move some of the fucking points around

The fuck is this shit? Just have multiple map playlists like in CSGO.

It'll split the community more than it already is and increase wait times.

Its why our preferences don't count for shit when queuing.

>Additionally, some of the maps that are removed will be reworked by our Level Design team.

>b-but I liked that one map they removed
Well almost everybody hates them for a reason you triple-niggers.
It doesn't matter if you love a shit map, it's shit and it got what it deserved.

Some of the points just need more unbreachable walls and better positions. The basement is the only good objective area on House, after thats been exhausted for both Defense its just a shitshow.

>implying run-outs aren't a cancer on Bank
funny
>on kanal if you arent being a run out nigger you give attackers a free game
no way my man, that's just bullshit. Peeks are powerful on Kanal, but not necessary, and that interior-to-exterior interaction is half of what makes the map interesting, excluding the old spawn-kills.

If you're unhappy with ubis decision, you're better off posting your anger on the subreddit, since they actually monitor that.

>in b4 redditors post more of those stupid echo+yokai+ying love triangle memes

>It'll split the community more than it already is
how is the community split in any way you retard?
this isnt COD or BF with paid DLC maps

>yacht not even in casual
I mean it's shit competitively, but you can have fun on it in casual, better than even bartlett honestly
still fuck favelas, and fuck comp kanal, thank god

>The basement is the only good objective area on House
It's actually not though, unless you're playing against a shit team, or on Hostage mode, in which case you're really defending the laundry room, which is much more doable against a competent team.

>I queue for House
>You queue for Kanal

Do you see how what we want is incompatible?

remember ubi expected this game to die in a few months, they don't think long term.

every map should be in casual, this is a retarded choice from ubi. I hate favella but I would never dream of having them remove it. The maps that are removed from ranked should be in a 2nd smaller playlist.

Yacht is absolutely better than Favelas, House, or Bartlett. I actually don't understand why the fuck they thought to remove it from casual, people even stopped whinging about it long ago.

>how would the community be split by splitting them into different playlists
gee it's a mystery

The only map I really disliked was Favelas, it was frustrating to play on. There were too many destroyable walls facing off into the outside desu.
I could've seen why people disliked Yacht but it was so aesthically pleasing for me that I'll miss it.

and then they say
>To be clear, not all maps that are removed from the Casual playlist will be reworked, but some of them will be over the course of the years to come.

We are quickly approaching the limit of our data sizes, and this will require a rework of how our maps are stored. As a result, we are currently planning on removing maps from the game entirely down the road (not in Season 3).

Did I miss the part where the Laundry room is somehow not part of the basement? Everyone competent knows the Garage is not where you want to be, even if its where the objective is. The only time I'm tempted to TK in this game is when someone reinforces the Laundry Room walls.

I'm guessing they're reworking Yacht and that's why it's out rather than House or Bartlett, which seem pretty much unfixable to me.

>yacht's aesthetics
>that icy frost overlay on shields and walls when people busted in windows
>cheeky mutable floor hatches
I'll miss it

you are already doing the with the preferred matchmaking
nothing changes

learn to read

If Bartlett isn't the first map to get removed I'm assembling a squad to firebomb their office.

House might be bad, but at least it's fun due the clusterfuck small space of the map causes.

Remember, they used olive oil in that kitchen.

>Its why our preferences don't count for shit when queuing
user, stop assuming ubi is competent

Bartlett won't be removed unless the Article 5 situation is removed.

Laundry is still too easily sandwiched compared to the upstairs objectives; Attackers have more horizontal foot-space, and still have a floor they can take control of above you. anywhere in basement is still better than the ground floor objectives though, I'll give you that.

you say this every update faggot

>I queue for House
>You queue for Kanal
thats not how it works
different PLAYLISTS not maps

>PCucks are so shit at the game they go to reddit and scream and cry to ubi to remove maps instead of actually git gud

WEW LADS U CANT MAKE THIS UP

literally the first time I've ever said it, faggot

Yeah I think I'll rephrase to the Basement is the only DECENT site on House, its GOOD in comparison to the rest of the map which is a travesty.

Maybe you should explain how you think playlists work if you think they won't split the community or result in almost everyone playing on one playlist for the sake of queue time.

he's your (you)

>it's fun due the clusterfuck small space of the map causes.
Hereford does that better, aside from the lack of multiple vertical routes (outside of basement-to-ground floor). That part's not so fun.