>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

last map:

First for /global 1488 is OUR general and only redditors disagree

>join 1488
>already a bunch of people in there

Uhhhhh

Witch is best girl.

Fuckin fegget makes a nu right when i ask a question.
Do multiple Volley Fires stack?

>this reddit falseflag
There's literally no one in it on HC the only league that matters

>Said nigger in 5055.
>30 minute mute.
You fucks

Rather be a redditor than dumb racist scum desu

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>FREE

>said nigga
>only 10 min mute

>joining a channel with a particular number makes you racist
Sounds like you already are a redditor

Let me google that for you.

>he fell for the reddit channel trick

what do you even need a general for

those mods don't match the drawing

Remember to tip your fedora when you join!

Should I exalt this, or is there a way to safely get good rolls on it?

Please respond.

Is Varunastra good? I don't want to play Blade Flurry or Sunder though.

neither

You sound like a real hip dude.

there's no 100% safe way, but you can use mastercrafts to lock suffixes or prefixes in place and then exalt it

Why?
I already have Swift Affliction, Controlled Destruction and Void Manipulation.

>you have to wait for your attack(especially with multistrike support)/cast/whatever animations to finish before you regain control of your character in an action rpg

what the fuck?

When will GGGtards make the game responsive and fun, like diablo 2 was? I dont want to watch my character for 2 fucking full seconds while he finishes an attack animation when I already know the bishop or whatever bosss is about to one shot me

holy fuck the incompetence

>Join le epic meme nazi channel with all the edgy cool kids
>write "Yo, niggas!"
>get muted for 10minutes

get efficacy
added chaos and poision support will only add a pitifully hilarious small amount of damage to the initial hit of essence drain

Asked in the other thread, but are there any streamers or YouTube people for PoE that aren't douchebags, weird foreigners, or "die repeatedly to bosses in lieu of being good" levels of bad? Something I can listen to in the background at work?

Or shit, podcasts even

Give me a good self cast build. I'm bored of totems and mines.

looks like you're the one who got memed on

>chat channels are the same as prison tattoos
Uhhhh poetards?????

>Brinerot Whalers drop
>makes the exalt drop sound, shows t1
>it's worth 1c
UHHHHHMMMM POOPOOHEADS?!?!?!

Yeah, you'll get extra projectiles on the first and last shot, spread out like split arrow.
also read the wiki you fag

>fun
how dare you

>holy fuck the incompetence
or maybe just dont use multistrike / spell echo? do you feel like they are mandatory? they are not.

sad anime girl?

Okay thanks user.
Somebody claimed that poison scaled well with Essence Drain, hence why I asked.

Does the /poeg/ guild still exist? Why are we arguing over public channels if we can just be in a guild channel instead?

Decay for boss, Efficacy for clear
Empower

but it's LITERALLY FREE damage

SERIOUS TALK
So i have been using ruthless with my starforge cyclone because the only alternative is maim. Now i read that it does work every third cyclone spin but every third cyclone use. Should i switch to maim then?

i got an uncorrupted tabula rasa and i'm trying to make something out of it but it's my first time crafting and I have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

what's the maximum potential for these sorts of things? i just want +life and +%res mainly.

>still
There was one?

But there's literally multiple other sources of free damage. many more efficient.

The ONLY true places where Multistrike/echo are mandatory is for repeating Vaalskills.

>Join le epic meme nazi channel with all the edgy cool kids
>Don't say a word
>Reports basically everything I read

Decay is trash, stop suggesting it. If you need Single Target, use Allelopathy, Spreading Rot, and a wither totem

Yes.

It used to. And with the way you scaled ED, you HEAVILY double dipped poison. in 3.0, blight is the band aid for single target with ED

>being bad

Wew

>poison is bad
t. /poeg/

When are you guys ever going to be right about anything?

Yeah, a couple years ago last time I played a decent bit. We had to keep removing inactives because you only get a limited number of guild slots.
I don't see anything about it in the OP anymore so I assume it's either dead or disbanded?

Ok, well I mean an exalt just adds a stat right? So I can't lose them, I just want good rolls. I mean if I roll res stats It can be worth a lot more right?

Oh man, I've spent hours crafting Tabulas. Honestly it's one of the best items you can find. You'd think that you could just vaal it or something, but there's this amazing trick people have forgotten about since it became available in 0.11.6.
It's worth a divine at the vendor.

>not using maim on your brotem

multistrike gives you 70% ias, I can't play the game without that, too slow and boring

I want my frenzy barb. It is really frustrating and boring how slow it is to disengage from enemies in this game. Action rpgs are foremost about quick engaging/disengaging enemies.

GGG I know you are reading this pls fix

>echo are mandatory is for repeating Vaalskills.
Ehm...

You're the idiot suggesting decay. I bet you use Breath of the Council too.

am I missing something? couldn't you use a scouring to demote it to a normal and go back up that way? or does that wipe the 6l white slots on it?

Corruption is the only option, you cannot craft a tabula. Throw a Vaal at it and see what it does.

>a bow with no damage will be worth a lot if you roll res on it
No

I've been on this general for just under three years and I had never heard of a guild, so I imagine it's very ded.

>be bad
>call other idiots

What did he mean by this

+skills is the jackpot, +chaosres is the second prize.
just vaal it and get lucky.

Try it. No, really. Try it.

Is your Starforge build at all similar to Lacerate Slayer? I'm just curious if I should switch to Cyclone. I also need to get a Starforge but none of my big ticket items are selling

Read the first sentence of the Orb of Scouring page on the wiki very carefully.

>Corrupted Tabula costs the same as a non-corrupted Tabula
market efficiency at its finest

>just under 3 years
What the fuck? When was The Awakening update? The guild was very active then, we had to keep kicking tons of old/inactive players and buying more slots because of all the people posting in the thread that they want to join.

Why my Essence Drain dps tooltip doesn't increase when I support it with Swift Affliction?

I dunno man
you must be doing something very wrong

It is almost like you dont know where you are.

Read that support gem one more time.

>complaining about PoE not being responsive or fun
>posting a ToS image
o i am laffin

Its similliar but i take life nodes instead of bleed nodes, o dont take blood magic and i have 4 jewels.

...i was bamboozled

nice global channel poptarts

You asked for life and resists, here you go.

dps tooltip doesn't include the dot.

>Intentionally giving yourself shit DPS
>Call others bad

Wew

but muh 6l. that's where all the money was. now this is worthless.

You got the stats you wanted?

1-5 yes
6-0 nope

wew lad

why didn't you respond

>decay is shit dps
>being wrong on the internet

So the damage is still increased even if the tooltip is not? This is all that matter in the end.

July of 2015. I did take a couple of breaks, but I am positive there is no poeg guild currently. I'd be up for it desu, my guild are shitters.

you don't get one shoted in ToS however, nor killed in a matter of 1/2 seconds if you dont sidestep something. You do in action rpgs though

RF don't give a shit 'bout any of that. Get a better build, pussy no balls.

good luck
this is pretty easy for anything that doesn't rely only on leech

I would do it, then again I'm playing RF and most of the mods are irrelevant to me.

>These are the official patch notes for version 1.3.1 released by Grinding Gear Games.
>Added PvP Spectate Following functionality. Using /spectate no longer requires the player you are attempting to spectate to be in a PvP match. It will automatically spectate them once they enter a PvP match and will continue to spectate their PvP matches until you stop the following. You can use /spectate or manually change zones to cancel the spectate following.
Does this coincide with lol/dota being hueg?

I played this game during beta but I couldn't continue on because of my toaster computer at the time.
New PC now, but I feel like since I didnt continue on playing at the start, I already missed the ride. Should I play anyways or nah?

decay is fucking shit
fuck off, retard

you are not forced to use multistrike or spell echo. If you don't like how they worked, don't use them.
This is like complaining you can't stop a leap slam mid-jump, or a cyclone attack.

I just vaaled one and got +4% chaos res, git gud.

Yes. There are leagues, so everyone starts fresh every 3 months. Current league is garbagio, but coming from beta you won't recognize much anyway.

Do me a favor and parse with breath of the Council vs a +100% spell damage wand, I want to price the latter is better