/chi/ Chicago General

MEET WHEN? EDITION

>This thread is for residents of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
>Discord: discord.gg/McRqrBX
>Join the Roster: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SRJy8WaIZH6CcHBdf5gXXMCX8VTIbrd2HrS1anN_h6g/edit#gid=634347005
Zello: zello.me/k/ewmEB

We got two possible meets in mind (so far). A trip to the volo auto museum or a very lengthy trip down to Moonshine, IL. Moonshine is about a 4 hour drive from the chicago metro area. The timing of this year's first meet would be in a couple of months, around April or May.

>inb4 'no'

Lake county local here. I'd definitely go for a volo meetup

shig dig

I'd be down for volo. Moonshine is a little bit too much imo.

That's what I'm feeling too. Idk if I'd be able to drive four hours, fuck around for a couple more hours, then drive another four hours back

I know for sure that I can't do that.

My joining depends on me getting the GN.

Also it's too early in the year, but since we literally didn't do a damn thing last year, it's good to actually plan something.

>Dead

mfw this is why chicago is dead

Well ok, the "sanctuary city" label and all the crime is why it's dead, let's be honest.

>implying most of the people that show up are actually from chicago
all of us consist of the burbs except for a few anons

And? it's all "Chicagoland" so it's cool. Hell, one of the guys is all the way out in Dekalb.

kochi i miss u

Which one of you niggers drives the old Porsche in Homewood that always goes 5 under the speed limit down 183rd? I fucking know you're here.

When u bully kochi so hard he leaves

BD nigga. Can I run with you niggas. I got a Monte Carlo. No pussy shit from me. Fuck with me I fuck with you.

only v8's and up allowed

Damn

Me, and the baby's name is Gay May

I swear if you get in front of me again I'm going to score some Shingo Points and park your car in Lassen's kitchen

I just want to get home you fucking faggot

You haven't been in Cali since 2011

Ha

Stay mad that you can't ride in a cool whip

B8

you got pics of the monte carlo tho? lets see what you're rolling with

Maybe.

what year is that infiniti?

'08

She's looking real clean

Thanks broski, love her to death

everyone, post ur rides

/dbt/
Fuck jimmy

stay mad hapa

fag

I love you

i lost all my pics of the dekalb meet rip

nvm I found them. Bumpan with old meet pics

This guy hands down has the fastest car in /chi/

Don't you go dieing on me now.

Posting super old first ever meet. Or at least those that made it to the finish.

A E S T H E T I C

LOOK AT THOSE NIPS

WHAT ARE THOSE???!!!

>Looking at nips
Son are you gay?

Is that a problem? Chicago is a diverse liberal city so you shouldn't mind having my flaming homosexual ass at your meet.

Otherwise I'll have my friends at reddit shut the whole thing down. We'll call Volo Museum and tell them about the group of Nazis coming.

>chicago is dead
>Well ok, the "sanctuary city" label and all the crime

Chiraq is getting better. The death rate and carjackings are way down.

>leddit

The suburban college grads who have dreamed about living in Chicago their whole lives are gentrifying. They can finally say they're from Chicago and look down on the suburbanite class they used to be a part of.

Then after a year they run out of money and move back in with their parents in Barrington.

any retard who willingly moves to this frozen hellscape shithole deserves to fail

t. chicago native

Just paid $160 for the year to cover my motorcycle insurance. AMA

lol current college student from the suburbs here. moving to the city is exactly what I'm planning on doing post graduation.

those are some nice titties

>not being able to appreciate some fine male breasts
I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

Have fun, place gives me a headache staying there for more than 2 days. Not for me. If anything I'm just going to get away from this state.

In for Moonshine meetup, less than an hour from me

For reference Charleston is right about 2 and a half hours from the south side/southern burbs

There's also an 1/8th mile drag strip right outside of Charleston, starting soon they're going to start up the Friday Night drags, $10 entrance fee, unlimited passes as long as your shit passes tech. It's usually pretty active

Why would we have a meet in fucking moonshine? If we're going to drive that fucking far let's go to SW WI where there are actually good roads. Or just have it near Chicago where 90% of people in this thread live.

Then we'll settle a meet in the burbs.
Moonshine is like strats but for people who would enjoy a lengthy trip

T E N D E R T I T T I E S

Ay I'mma big guy with a big shape. My sonico pillow liked it while I had her

It's waifu nigga! Dude you just sorta disappeared after that one meet after you said that the GF didn't allow the pillow, what happened?

Can I be included too

Probs got a life

I was forced to sell my daki too. My mom said she didn't want it in her house.

Bless ur mom
Zero tolerance for weebshit

I suppose. That makes what, three ST's now?

Did you explain to her the pure love you have for your waifu?

Easier said than done

im down for car meets

Post car manlet

>not calling it chicag/o/

GF is now wife so kinda have a life now. I just wasn't able to make it to the last meetings cause of life and getting married but I'm still on the discord watching you guys meme. Just waiting for an open weekend to come out

>he got married
did you consummate the marriage yet?

Yeah but mines the best

There's only one way to settle this

You have no twingo companion. I win by default.

hi guys

kankakee county here

/ruinedctsv/

LaSalle here

Page 6 bump

Poste pic

>moonshine
way too far nigga
>volo
sounds gr8, makes the most sense since its a chi meetup

ive been here all my life and fuckin hate it now. i want to get out so bad but i have no idea where i'd go. somewhere warmer would be nice but fuck if i know

Move to the suburbs

lived in the burbs through high school and moved to the city through uni. had a taste of both and i prefer to live in the city or at least be closer to it.

its not that i hate the city its just that i hate chicago, the surrounding area, illinois, and the midwest in general. i want a change of scenery, i need a change of pace. i need a new life.

>ive been here all my life and fuckin hate it now. i want to get out so bad

I know this feel.

I dropped it in many times the night of. She was in pain for 3 days after

TRIPS CHECKED

benis

volo would be dope.
it needs to be like end of april though. im not trying to turn my GTR into a saltyboi

Well yeah, this ain't gonna be for some time.

I mean, I still have to fuckin get my car.

I'm from here but I lived for a couple of years out of state. 1 year in Arizona and 4 years in Wyoming. I also spent a little time down in Florida. I love Chicago, but I'd move back to Arizona in a heartbeat if I could. Wyoming was a bit too cold. I lived sorta close to Denver on the border with Colorado and it's kind of a shitty city imo. It's really ugly and flat. The Rockies are amazing, especially the further you get from the crowds of Denver, but it's just too cold for me most of the year, not to mention insanely expensive.

South Florida's nice, really tropical, but sort of monotonous like Illinois. No mountains and it's a long drive to anything different, like Illinois. On the plus side the weather's great when there's no hurricane on the horizon, and the beaches are the nicest in the lower 48.

After all that I've been back in Illinois for a few years now and I feel trapped. On one hand I'm from here, and I appreciate it more in a lot of ways, but on the other I miss the palm trees and mountains of the southwest, or the beaches of Florida :/

here, ive heard arizona can be pretty cool and ive considered it. seems alright if you can avoid the droves of meth-heads. thing about all those places you mentioned is they all have something that makes them stand out or some kind of cool benefit to living there, but illinois is just illinois. it's plain and featureless, and i'm just so tired of that shit.

I've never encountered meth heads anywhere I've lived. It just depends on your work and what type of people you have to interact with.

None of the areas I've lived out of state have had the same level of aggressive homeless people that we have here, or gangbangers. The "rough" parts of cities like Phoenix, Tucson, or Denver are a joke compared to places like Englewood or West Garfield Park. Chicago, even though it's gentrified a ton in the last decade, is still a way grimier city than anything west of the Mississippi.

>I've never encountered meth heads anywhere I've lived. It just depends on your work and what type of people you have to interact with.
thats good to hear actually.
if you ask me, the gentrification is just widening the gap between the haves and have nots around here. those areas you mentioned are getting worse, if anything, and the places like wicker park just shoot up in terms of property value. i feel like chi as a whole is just getting even more divisive in terms of the class struggle.
i spent a few months in france last year (dad's french, ive got an eu passport) and when i told people i was from chicago they always asked me about the gangs and shit. i played around a few times and made myself seem like some super hard mfer from the hood and people fuckin believed it. the crime is so bad here that people on the other side of the planet know how bad it is. just crazy.

Only real meth area I know of in az is apache junction.

holy shit
A GTR

[Back on the rocks intensifys]