/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #102

Fuck your editions.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Mokuba will be roaming duel world until August 28th
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Just use the modded Apk if you're sick of farming. Konami doesn't give a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamea.co/c/pvj0g10a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man, wWho is this mysterious guy in OPs pic?

Daily reminder that Hazy Flame Sphynx has been fixed.

Who knows. I bet he's a very able duelist.

nu bawx wen?

Can I farm Kaiba consistently with just one Dimension Gate?

HERO WHEN

Half fixed. Both players need to be on 1.9.0 or else it still wont work. Im still theory crafting my deck to use it on august 29 after it becomes mandatory to update.

>>Just use the modded Apk if you're sick of farming. Konami doesn't give a shit.
I kinda hate that this is true.

I was trying to figure out why you stated the obvious, then I remembered I forgot Legion searches the GY too. Huh. With Invader being your only fiend, Fiend Farewell will snipe him from your deck. So I guess 3 Featherizer 3 Legion 2 Invader 3 Doom Shaman then s/t. This doesn't look bad, but definitely not competitive.

modded apk doesn't have a 1.9.0 yet so at least there's that

New mini box when?

it does but idk if hokg sent them out yet

Is there a specific way to farming gate keys?

if it's not available to the public then it doesn't really exist

No. But there's an event that doubles the amount you get.

Post Frost abd Flame Dragon decks. I'm a lucky, uncreative fuck.

You hate that there's an alternative to wasting your fucking time? You sound like a pussy

haha nice bro XD

>tfw want to make a toon deck but have to level pegasus up to 40

I feel like I should reset the box got almost all the value out of it and don't want to waste 1000 ish gems just foe exemplar/molten

Why haven't they given us a Lv 6 Dinosaur with 2000+ Atk yet? That Rex Piercing Skill is so useless. And if the one they give us is Dark Driceratops it'll be insult to injury. Frostosaurus when?

you should reset after you get srh, phoenix and heavy knight desu

Yes reset it, Exemplar is not worth it.

here's what I was planning to use. you can also replace brushfire knights with yaksha and then replace the last 3 s/t for wild tornados.

They need to scrap that skill and replace it with something useful

How long would you say would it take to farm 65 Light gems?

Go to your card converter and sort by light, you probably have a bunch of extra light monsters that didn't get converted yet

Not enough sadly.

>farm

Just go for a 2nd/3rd MW

Unless you specifically tell the converter to convert by card name, it won't convert every card above 3. Did you try checking that?

Dueling SDs, buying packs, or farming LDs are the only other ways of getting light gems, so it'l probably take a while to get 65

>for a 2nd/3rd

Exemplar's not that great, even in a Spell Counter deck. Endymion ain't that great either since he bricks really easily.

>not having at least 1

Not everyone is a whale/lucky.

When?

>farm a level 40 duelist at the gate
>get at least 1 prismatic pack every time

>farm level 40 mokuba 4 times
>no prismatic packs

hmm

Is there anything more disgusting than an unluckyfag?

Just got KOG with Hazy. Ran into 2 people who did not have the updated app and they were both Tea Mill

user, you can use any cards with 3 srh, 2 econ, 1 mirror and 2 soul exchange that will work

The catch here is this: Is there ANY kog deck without a single one of those 4 cards?

Hmmmm

>can you do well in competitive without the best/only defensive cards in the game.

Gee I dont know user

what is this

>Ultimate rising
>glowing pack
>pack opens
>last card is an effect monster
>AWW YEAH
>it's a sonic bird

Epic meme.

sonic bird is good

Leaked upcoming skills. Kaiba is getting something for blue eyes, Joey is getting Sogen @ start

>Is there ANY kog deck without a single one of those 4 cards
Toons and Ice Barriers don't really use any of them outside of like maybe 1 soul exchange in toons

oh nice

>ice barrier
>kog

KEK

you don't need any in a neph deck, but people are too poor for 3 kuribohs

Yes, several people have cheesed their way to kog with ice barriers
Just because a deck is a meme doesn't mean it can't get to kog

Epic...

Simply...

Epic...

Really makes me want to spend some money with these odds...

>implying
I went to KoG with my ice barrier deck and probably lost 4 games from legend 1 to KoG
Rope yourself

I really hope you're not memeing, but the generic field skills come too late. They've been powercrept to the point that no one seriously uses them.

Except ninjas are practically all 1800 beaters right now so with sogen you're looking at 2000 mons every play coupled with the traps it could be the better skill to run over beatdown which is what's being used right now in ninja

>Recently datamined code reveals the possibility of new skills being added! As well as something called "Battlebox", which might refer to a new type of event.

Interesting

duellinks.gamea.co/c/pvj0g10a

>Duelist Kingdom Rules

Nice

Exactly. Plus, that one ninja that can boost its level will be a no tribute 2300 beater with beatdown. That's pretty crazy.

>A Battle Box is a small, clear box that surrounds a table and two chairs. It is used to play Duel Monsters in the Death-T and Duelist Kingdom arcs in the manga, created by Seto Kaiba. Any card played inside the Battle Box is brought to life with holographic technology. These devices were invented by Industrial Illusions, Inc. and were later replaced by the Duel Disk, KaibaCorp's invention in Battle City.

Huh, guess we know what the "original event" is.

Maybe. Flame Armor Ninja makes beatdown ninjas a lot better, but if it can be replaced with something fantastic then maybe. IIRC duplication works well with Flame Armor. But it does put Red Dragon Ninja at its base over Red Eyes which is important so maybe.
>field spells boosting attack/defense by percentages the field is made up of
hope

They did say we were getting a unique event

FUCKING

FINALLY

After all these years
We have finally become
Ultimate Rising

He was in PACK Nr.190 that means I spent 9500 gems on this little shit.

Right now you can get 30 Packs + 300 gems for 32.99€. That's 1800 gems basically. So 9500/1800*32,99€ = 174€

Woooow. Not even a playset of the most expensive meta card in the REAL card game is that expensive. And this is just --> ONE (1)

I hope so. Each character needs a generic field skill. Little worried about the battle box tag though, makes me feel like they only can be used there

Just remembered its not important to be over a base Red Eyes because they'll just beatdown. So no, ninjas would
continue using beatdown.

Idiots actually spending money. They're what keeps Konami from changing their payment system.

Is Kaibaman worth buying if you have 3x Kidmodo? I get the desire to put Darkflare into my BEWD deck but Kidmodo is earth...

>All these awkward pauses when people try to e-con a hazy flame

Kidmodo is slower m8

>exemplar not good
I mean, it's not completely unlike hammershark which people use in mako decks. The possibility of getting special summons is really underrated assuming one's making a spellcaster deck. 3 exemplar decks just got in kog according to gamea :^)

Well that's what I ask myself. Speed vs Synergy. Kidmodo can also be used for other dragons while Kaibaman is very specific and inflexible. Also Kaibaman can be taken with ECon before you can tribute him.

I love this. Also it's been bugged for me every game but 1 so I've given up trying. Blows my mind how no one but other Hazy players have updated.

My problem is that i only have 1 CV and a bewd deck needs 3, i used my SR tickets to get 2 econ, so i'm fucked

I am tired of seeing this card.

PVP IS SO DAMN SLOW

EVERYBODY IS STALLING
AND TAKING FOREVER TO THINK

Konami will fear the samurai

>I lived to see the day my 3 skREEEchs see use
Can anyone help me complete this deck? Preferably without last gamble because its such a meme skill.

>he didnt buy one pack at a time
You only have yourself to blame

>when the event starts say to myself that I bet it will be the last card
>it is

Duel Links makes me nostalgic in ways I don't like. I am reminded of the times when I had a deck with every card just once and without a theme because I couldn't afford to build a specific deck.

>tfw you had decks similar to the loaner decks
Nostalgic kek

I started from the top and went clockwise, mine was 2nd to last, mei-kou is my last.

Sure here's what I'm using right now in KoG it's not terrible but I feel it's lacking in something I've beaten tons of decks but lost a good amount with it as well
The skill is negligible only use it for storm and backrow removal but it's better than last gamble frost Draco is actually weaker than what I was hoping
Just recently added the reavers and it does help putting treeborn or a fire in the grave to set up but meh

Only have one reaver and frog so I'll some thing else for fire. I like the addition of the spirit version of phoenix for backrow so ill be adding that in my deck. Thanks.

When does 1.9 become forced
Tired of matches dragging on because Hazy summons garbage in defense position

Does converting UR monsters result in more attribute gems?

29th

Man the TCG is crazy.

more like cucked

this + high lvl monsters + wonder balloons sounds fun

Haha wow I sure do love spending 2 minutes of my life watching a red-eyes player mindlessly thin his deck down to 10 cards on turn 1
Highlight my life haha

Haha, you should go buy some packs to show your support user!

this + high level monsters + wonder balloons + supremacy berry sounds fun

>uses Cards of the Red Stone
>sits there for literally a minute contemplating whether or not they should mill a red eyes from deck

quick question is this the same person that does this every thread and if it is why the fuck do you keep on deleting all of your posts you do it like 3 to 5 times in every thread.

Hell no.... Well, only if you have 2 Omen cats, but it'll still be pretty inconsistent

Because he's too embarrassed to fix his incomplete post as seen here

Because they're dumb redditor

Is it too late for me to back into this if I never got into it? I've had it sitting collecting dust for months

Here's my final deck. I just keep summon feng with the treeborn frog to clear backrow and then if i have no other moves left, i use last gamble. Any comments?

How can you get back into something you were never into in the beginning? Unless you're a car in which case get off the internet cars shouldn't be on the internet.

Bad news is Konami hates new players but the good news is if you play long enough you'll catch up.

feels good