Tesla

>Tesla
>quality product

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKQPHC4JyAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serious question, how do Yuropoors feel about a man having a better space program than the entire EU? Id feel pretty sad.

Good god. My 1978 Chevy truck has better panel gaps.

7 million keks

They get really bent out of shape and make shitty threads like these.

I'd Bang all 4 holes if you know what I mean

omg ur a real life cyclops???

No wonder the SpaceX have had some problems. Maybe they have as big panel gaps as well. How about getting the panel gap gauge from Lexus what they used to have to show customers that the panels have much narrower gap than most other cars.

>unpainted trunk

It's only 30k unlike some 60k golf lmao

>that trim piece
Dear god, that is no shits given

Same quality on the model S and X too.
Tesla is just bad at putting cars together. They have a crazy level of nonautomated assembly, and the people screwing panels in place just don't give a fuck. They have no real QC standards.
If you go to a Tesla service center and complain about obnoxious panel gaps they'll tell you its in spec.

lol yeah right and im not even European. Elon Musk is a faggot that figured out how to fill the niche gap of catering to the wealthy 1% with electric cars so they can think theyre saving the world while in reality their Tesla is likely charged off of coal or oil generated power and battery pollution is a huge environmental issue

Toyota and Hyundai have been working on hydrogen fuel cell for decades and have had many successful models driven in -40c and +40c without issue and dont gloat about it. Elon Musk is just a dick imo

i get the strong feeling that this car is 80% chinesium

this. Faggot billionaire mars pipe dreams funded by taxpayer dole

Post the steering column leather bit.

if i remember correctly, this is one of the first off the line

hahahaha, no. brand new, actually

People pay $120k for this shit and say a $40k Kia is shitty because the interior is a little jiggly?

No fucks given.
You do what you want. We'll just look after our own interests.

who keeps posting this girl

Tesla orange peel

This was a last minute order for a car to be shown as a display model. They're already behind on actual production of released products so they rushed this.

even Lada doesn't have that bad panel gaps

that paint that collected on edge

That's a preproduction demo unit for dealership display only, you monumental faggot sandnigger.

>Teslabois grasping for straws this hard

Am not autistic enough to be bothered by this. A lot of cars have panel gaps

Where's the foourth hole?

All cars have panel gaps. Every competent manufacturer can make the panels line up with minimal gaps so it looks, you know, good.

hes into pegging

>Tesla will never have a manufacturing agreement with Toyota

Imagine Toyota's quality control autism on a Tesla.

so then everything else is even lower quality

youtube.com/watch?v=dKQPHC4JyAU

Its literally every single Tesla you stupid fanboy.
Tesla is worse than 90s Kia in terms of reliability.

This user

i know it's more obvious because of the model 3s retarded design
but does anyone paint the underside of a normal trunk?

my 1 series boot is the same colour as the body

I can't wait for the actual big brands to start producing luxury EVs just so everyone can finally see how terrible of quality Telsas really are.

Tesla has a reality distortion field just like Apple.
People love the brand for the brand itself, not the products they produce.

Can't wait for mission-e

>when the car is a piece of shit but people defend it for free on the internet

can't wait for shit storm when model 3 gonna hit wide public. seen quite some chinese cars and even they don't have this bad gaps or paint

Oh my god you can stick a TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE IN THERE

well they dont paint the 4 series

or the 3 series

I can taste the soy from here, untermensch. At least you're doing your part to externally advertise your weak genes with those bony fingers and glasses.

someone fucking polish that out jesus

Whats funny is how bad actual owners are on the Tesla forum.
>Yeah, my range is reduced to 50% during the winter, but charging stations are more common!
>The cold isn't even that big of an issue, I just put a space heater in my trunk for an hour before I leave in the morning.
>My dash is loose and squeaks when I go over bumps, but Tesla is a new manufacturer, you can't blame them!

>buying a tesla and not gutting it anyways

Seriously poosh should make a car like that but with a boxer 6 in the back. I'd love that. Even clamshell doors like the rx8 would be great

MMMYYHHHGGHH PPPAANNELL GAPSSS

>le terminal autism jew

>hydrogen fuel cell for decades and have had many successful models driven in -40c and +40c without issue and dont gloat about it
>dont gloat about it
They're both companies, if they aren't "gloating about it" it's because their shit still doesnt properly work even though they already wasted 'decades' as you say.
Tesla cars might have several problems, but their cars work.

>Toyota's quality control autism
Practice makes perfect, their quality control is good because their employees don't have to relearn everything every once in a while since toyota cars are always the same shit.

To be fair to Apple, they at least produce functioning items of decent quality when they say they will, and don't use taxpayer dollars to do so. Telsa fails on both while still sucking up taxpayer dollars to fund their rich-man trinkets.

>Honda
>quality product

>all massively expensive luxury cars have glaring manufacturing defects

fucking wut?

those are likely built in the USA Hondas, any time a Japanese vehicle gets manufactured in the USA instead of Japan build quality take a massive dive

did you honestly go out and take these pictures JUST to post in tesla threads?

also panel gaps on a 20,000 shitbox =/= panel gaps on a 70,000 luxury car

Yep. 2018 Accord built in Marysville Ohio.
No I've had them for a while.

Yeah, what was your point with those pictures? It looks fine

Panel gaps

Orange peel is pretty standard, even on Le Italian or 6 figure euro brands.
They just don't give enough of a fuck to have someone cut and polish every car.

I work for the company that molds and plates that piece going over the window. It's a huge pain in the ass. There have been issues.

Toyota employees are unionized and paid well. Tesla hires Mexicans for $17/hr to build $100-200k cars

Serious question. How do amerifats feel about a single immigrant having a better space program than the entire US of the A

Space X does not receive subsidies.

...which they presumably should have put extra effort into because its directly representing them, therefore can be assumed to be the pinnacle of what that car should be
>it still sucks

they're already doing it. they're light years ahead of tesla

God, after reading into Tesla-problems, British Leyland popped to mind.
Just missing striking workers and cars missing wiring on one side.

even better, they should keep the exterior shape
but ditch the back seats and doors and put a longboi V12 in there

>R-134a
what is this 1985?

that honking jew nose

they gotta cut corners somewhere to make a super green electric meme car

>made in usa
>by american workers
>using american materials

flat 12

Honda proved that American labour and materials aren't the problem after they opened a factory in the US under their own management. They found there was no drop in production quality if American workers followed Honda's quality initiatives. Who knew shit management could lead to shit products?

That's what happens when you buy a car made on a Monday or a Friday (UNION UNION UNION)

yes every (reputable) company paints all metal, even concealed metal
cheaping out like this shous (ie. the notorious Mazda rust holes that form because they only paint showing metal to cheap out on paint)

Fuck off, Elon

I had a mazda 3 with rust in all of the same areas as the one on the bottom left

did anyone find this girls social media ?

>buy NUMMI plant
>don't learn from any of the lessons learned at NUMMI
>history repeats itself
So when will Toyota have to bring in the retard workers to Japan to teach them how not to be lazy assholes again?

Most British picture I've ever seen

90s Buick did

my 15k (new) Hyundai Accent has matching boot lid

Tesla is no different than any other young auto maker. Excluding boutique luxury brands that hand build 12 cars a year.

Hydrogen is a massive waste of energy for cars and would require much more infrastructure to be built than electric.

you can crack your own hydrogen overnite at home. its not complicated or hazardous if done right

It is painted. Just the base coat and not the color or clear coat.

If you removed the carpet from your car. You would not see shiny colored paint.