/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Early-mid September update

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomokokurokiiii/status/899179350129606656
youtube.com/watch?v=0kYrWdb7O34
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=227#nav
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=561#nav
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/1675-The-Type-Moon-Miscellaneous-Thoughts-Thread?p=2716676&viewfull=1#post2716676
youtube.com/watch?v=1QSXoLmHFmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did tranny just got, dare I say, ABSOLUTELY BTFO by /ourguy/ (aka Nasu)?

Does anyone else here keep low level Mashus on their Request Notifs just to see if they'll whale it up in the future?

I want to FUCK a new 5*.

You can fuck mine

Wish me luck lads.
Mama please come to my summons.

Who are you giving those golden beasts to?
I really regret skipping Onigashima.

>twitter.com/tomokokurokiiii/status/899179350129606656

wtf bros you told me asian cosplayers are ugly as fuck!

Make Misroa roll over in his grave by rolling Malter

Too bad

>that hair

youtube.com/watch?v=0kYrWdb7O34

UMMM......JET FAGS?

>Malter
Who? There's no character called that

Why is the DEEN anime ironically more fun to watch than any of Ufotable's anime

I'm so excited for her to hit 16k.

best ce for emiya?

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=227#nav

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/craft_essence_profile.php?essence=561#nav

Malter
Salter
Jalter
SalterSLY
LAlter
Xalter
SSalter

Jeanne Alter, Maid Alter, Jeanne Santa alter lily, Alter Santa, Lancer Alter, MHX alter

dude...get a fucking grip on your acronyms

That's fucking stupid, fuck off reddit

thanks for the filter update

None. EMIYA is shit, pick Kuro instead.

This is going too slow

>DEENime
>Canon

PFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>No Jailter

Uh alterbros....

NAfags. not even once

I have always seen Nasu's interpretation of Utena being the one everyone mostly agrees, what the fuck is that guy saying?

what about UBW

>acronyms
You don't even know what that means you lazy piece of shit, and posting undecipherable shit like that is breaking global rules.

I use Joint Recital, if you dont have that or LB Victor of the Moon then the Chacha one

Because Ufotable anime is bland as shit whereas DEEN make hilarious trainwrecks

Why are the instances of loli bullying after Zero so extremely tame? I wish Nasu wrote his characters to take a more hands-on approach to bullying lolis.

Why the fuck are you using Buster CEs on an Arts servant?

>JETFAGs RESPONSE TO BEING BTFO

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Because it looks like a cheap Saturday Morning Cartoon.

So your a believer that the victim of a crime is the one at fault rather than the perpreator?

JETS is here

Cause Nasu has a wroooooong opinion duh

Reminder that there was nothing wrong with the UBW anime. You just already knew what was going to happen, so there was no excitement to be had for you. The anime wasn't made for you so you have no right to criticize it.

Because memerlin + his own buffs, 500k buster Caladbolg crits

Jet's how strong would Lancelot be if he had a Lightsaber?

Yes

If you go to war, expect yourself to get killed.

Skill max order for Beach Nero?

If you think that's what is being said there I don't know what to say.

No seriously, are you baiting ? You're too dedicated.
What I'm saying is that the world doesn't work like a Carebears episode. You can scream "Rape is bad !" and "Rapists are criminal" all you want, but it's still going to happen. You're just stating the obvious, without doing anything to solve that. Note that in this post, you can replace all instances of rape with murder and rapist with murderer.
Just saying "crime is evil" does not do anything. The law tries its best to catch criminals once a crime has happened, but what the law can't do it stop crime from happening 100%. That would necessitate to know in advance when someone who's never committed a crime before is going to commit his first crime.
So what else can you do to protect people ? You tell them to be careful and minimize their chances of being robbed, or raped, or killed.

Expecting to be treated like a princess and never having anything bad happen to you because you write "Crime is bad !" on Twitter is retarded. Even children already know that crime is bad. We're just trying to tell people, women and men alike, to not fucking be reckless in the face of danger like a bunch of lemmings too dumb to live.

Did you give your 4* Fous to Jets or Carts

>the same mentally ill individual has an opinion of Utena and Fate works different from the vast majority
ummmm I see a pattern here guys

maybe tranny is , you know, wrong?

Atomic Gatorade has one of the most boring wishes ever.

Post Nitocris.

Should i farm the all archer raikou node for gold archer gems or farm archer dailies

I'm sick of rolling his shitty CE. I burn it every time.

That's literally what everybody wishes for, you cunt.

>securing a quiet future
I don't know, considering how much of a retarded asshole this guy is, I'm getting some Yoshikage Kira vibes from this.

He is a fun character either way, those Masters who fail so hard they don't even get to the start of the war are always funny.

UMM...looks like you need to go back to pre-school turd face

BTFO

Kira literally did nothing wrong.

YES

No. You may have this, instead.

rolls for nito
gold assasin card (not sparks)
rate up is a lie D:
just how?

He explains five seconds later what he means.

Stop, don't make me buy her fig

Medea is so ugly. Her skin is disgusting.

Still sounds a bit like Kira to me.

Aside from killing people, yeah.

Kerry is the #1 most common assassin spook in FGO, even moreso than Stheno

Guys is there a place where can I get all the story text of fgo?

I fucking wish.

I would be less upset getting Kerry than Stheno in place of Nito, even if I didn't already have a Stheno.

best

Bow down.

Yeah but Atrum has delusions of grandeur and wants to grow in the magical world by shortcuts and money. Basically he wants high achivements without taking any risks.

What makes Yoshikage Kira endearing is that he doesn't want anything else that living his life at his own pace and enjoying what he likes peacefully. they are kind of opposites.

Childhood is thinking Kiritsugu was in the wrong
Adulthood is realize Kiritsugu had beautiful ideals and was completely right

this

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/1675-The-Type-Moon-Miscellaneous-Thoughts-Thread?p=2716676&viewfull=1#post2716676
based

Can anyone explain to me how a single magic grenade is better that over a hundred similarly magic bullets? Anyone know how that lancelot guy carries spare ammunition when he ain't got a pocket on his armored ass.

>Buy the 41 quartz pack for Nobu
>Get Fran and NP2 Nito
>Do singles
>This happens, again
I guess I'll just wait for next year

Is there a bigger manchild in the Nasuverse? He unironically believed he was fighting for an omnipotent wish granting machine that would make humanity live happily ever after

It's not like magic exists in his univers or anything

Nasu literally says "it's better if you came up with your own explanation given how abstract it is", and yet they, fuming, say how Nasu "GROSSLY misinterprets Utena in maybe the worst ways possible". Like what they did with FSN, actually. Funny stuff.

You think you've got it bad? At least you rolled other gold Servants.

Yeah, at least Amakusa has a plan and a method in mind. Kiritsugu just went to the Grail asking for a solution he doesn't know.

>21 quartz
>no ssr
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS BROS

>The character originally described in the visual novel of Fate/stay night is different than the version that appeared in the anime adaptation. When commenting on it in his blog, Nasu said, ""What, the game version says he's a middle-aged man of medium build? No, no, that's definitely just an illusion. Don't give it a second thought. You need to raise your "Insight" more... line your brain with eyes... yes... let's make contact together in Yharnam..."
what did he mean by this

nasuverse magic doesn't work like that newfag

It's your karma for bro posting.

This 2bh senpai

Nasuverse magecraft has rules and limitations, though. Even True Magic does, though how much someone like Kerry knows about that is unknown.

That one SSR you just can't get. Whats her name, /fgog/? And why you want her?

>kiri is supposed to know everything
sure thing retard

cute?

It's a Bloodborne joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QSXoLmHFmY

>testicle armpits

>faggot cosplaying as a female
no.

Musashi
God knows I'd whale

>Nasu is a Soulsbornefag
>tfw he could fund a King Hassan game developed by Fromsoft

Nasu made an honest-to-god deliberate retcon for once and is telling you not to worry about it with a Bloodborne joke.

They shouldve gone full achilles rage pent

This motherfucker didn't come to me during his event rerun and refuses to appear ever since.

Nasu loves the From Software soulsborne stuff
He tried to make Rin in Bloodborne

Soon