Hey I like your car!

>Hey I like your car!

who would like my 500 dollar civic?

>thanks i picked it myself

T-thanks

More than you can afford, Pizza Boy.

YOU TOO!

I can't go back now

Why is the drive-thru setup to drive the wrong way?

You too.

pic from bongistan

Miata

Y-you too

THIS

thanks! don't talk to me until you get a better job!

>this post will trigger s/o/viet

This. Servers of anything making small talk during their job is the most annoying thing on earth.

>thx babe, when you fin? Wanna go for a spin and chill somewhere?

Roadsucc ftw.

t-thanks

nice ride, king

do you have those hubcaps, they are pretty sweet ngl

Thanks fag!

đes ba haso

I had a qt in a drive through tell me she liked my car and kept talking to me but im too much of a retard to catch onto things.

thanks, DUDE
bcz dat a dude

then name five of my albums

It's happened to me before

I don't like the drive-through. I always park and pick up my food at the counter.

>huh?
>what!
>HUH?!

I usually have to turn the car off in the drive through or I can't hear what the fuck theyre saying

No im just replacing parts every now and then, I would suck 20 dicks to get its engine swapped to something stronger but my country (poland) would fuck me up for doing this so im staying with my 50hp

454 w/ hooker headers, dual 3" pipes, high-flow cats, no mufflers. Cant hear shit over the idle lope.

like to fire it back up and watch them jump when they hand over the meal, extra points if they spill the drink

>My car is actually a motorcycle.
>Can't talk because full face helmet.
>use hand to blow kiss.

This only ever happens with male workers.

Did a burn out after picking up a pizza one time for one of the kids who said he liked my car. Also did a donut before leaving.

I only drive a shitty charger with the 3.6 with the traction control disabled.

>I don't like the drive-through
>It's tight, and the cars are too close, and I always fumble the change when the lady hands me it. It gets everywhere.

>It's not mine, this is the passenger seat

>um. t-thanks i like your r-restaurant?

Its not for sale

>This only ever happens with male workers.
probably because your car isn't smol or qt

thanks. what do you drive?

>uh ok

I feel like I would get this a lot if I had a spotless 560SEL

was about to ask why the hell it would have cats, then I saw the plate

>Y-you t-too

>like to fire it back up and watch them jump when they hand over the meal, extra points if they spill the drink
Only thing jumping would be my throbbing erection over Big block F-body goodness.

>this only happens with male workers
>proceeds to do gay shit that would only impress men

What are you some kind of faggot?

kek. and true. sorry, even if they're cute im wondering what sort of series of fucked up life decisions they made and backwards pathologies they harbor to find themselves in that depressing work situation

I'm not the 454 guy mines a supercharged 355

Umm... they’re a teenager. Or if it’s early in the morning they’re maybe working while studying

>go inside and complain to the manager to get the small talking wagie in trouble.
/devilish/ anyone?

It would look better with you in.

Since when do attractive people work at mcd's?

eh in my experience it's like maybe 1 in 10 is a teenager. even if in college, a smart cute girl can get a lot comfier job than working around meth addicts and terminal failures serving cancerous fast food to slobs for $9 a hour

Culvers, chick fil a, and starbucks seem to have highest hiring standards. but actual cuties are few and far

>make note of restaurant
>return and eat inside to establish rapport
>cuck her bf like my life depended on it

Try it sometime

This is why you're a virgin

The lane dimensions aren't an issue, I just hate having to pick my meal in a hurry, sitting around in other people's exhaust fumes waiting for my order, and then fumbling around with cash and stuff. Fifty steps on foot have never killed anyone.

>auto enthusiast
>cant stand exhaust fumes
>50 steps never killed anyone

go take 50 steps off the top of a tall building and get back to me

>to be an auto enthusiast you have to be a lazy slob and enjoy sitting in fumes
Then again you probably do have to sit in fumes regularly to even develop such an opinion.

Sorry you'll never be able to buy one

>probably because your car isn't smol or qt
Different user, yeah drive thru girls love my car. Not overtly feminine, but it gets their attention. Especially the VW badge on the wheel. VW as a brand is a pussy magnet

>probably because your car isn't smol or qt
Different user, yeah drive thru girls love my car. Not overtly feminine, but it gets their attention. Especially the VW badge on the wheel. VW as a brand is a pussy magnet

I always thank people when they complement my car. It happens every 2 weeks or so for me.

"We bang k?"

>Gets sued for sexual harassment.

i know someone who married a chick he met/stalked through a drive-through

I've only ever had dudes say stuff about my car and it's just a red Jetta GLI. I guess since it doesn't say Jetta on it they think it's less gay.

thats pretty cute desu

That's not my order

I get this comment but only from >40yo men and then they usually tell me that the sound system is too loud.

>talk to qt
>3 hours late
>realise she was dropping hints
>too late
>sad

Jesus Christ, I would work with meth addicts and terminal failures serving cancerous fast food to slobs if they were paying $9 an hour. I work as a delivery driver for an auto parts store and I get $8.25/hour. College town bullshit.

It's called customer service. They have to.

>v6 charger

Supercharged it. I did. Well, the 3.5 but it was a fun experience

>taco bell employee at the drive thru asks how much my new porsche cost
>stop going to taco bell

What is wrong with people? Leave me alone.

What? That's a classic dad car where im from.

I can't wait for robots

>got a nice paying job
>was first gonna get a used midsize car for around 15 grand in leafbux
>considering waiting even longer for a pussy magnet
Seriously, I just want something that will attract women.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Cars attract men, women literally do not care.

bad news for you pal women dont give a fuck about cars.

You don't want a woman who likes you for your car, have some self respect.

>not driving JDM

>you will never afford it since the you're part of the working class being exploited by a deeply capitalist system designed to make you a slave to your CEO for a barely livable wage

more likely because she's a single mother with no marketable skills.

Would you like to go for a drive with when you get off work? I know a really nice viewpoint at night. You can see the whole city lights.

Honestly a 5/10 woman with some makeup and lighting she could easily camwhore on twitch for at least 50 grand a year.

Thanks but I don't fuck trannys

Thanks it's got pocket!!

Thanks, but it's actually my mom's.
Wanna ride in my Gol GTI?

>sitting around in other people's exhaust fumes waiting for my order, and then fumbling around with cash and stuff. Fifty steps on foot have never killed anyone.
The real problem is that you're a poor fag (or you live in the past?) Don't you have AC? Your windows don't close? Do you really use money to pay instead of a card?

This is what real uncurable autism looks like

I know you're baiting but I do like to eat inside my car at the parking lot.
I don't LOVE it though, because I end up eating too fast since I get anxious about someone seeing me.
Sometimes I think about getting myself an automatic so I can safely eat my burger king while driving and avoid the parking lot awkwardness. But alas, I can't own two cars (even if I had money) since my condo only has one parking spot.

thanks

I know it's a fake story yet I'm still affected by the idea of people going to McDonald's twice in the same day.

If you think that's bad, try eating in the parking lot in a third world country.
Since it's always hot, I have to keep my AC on, which means I never really turn off the noisy engine. So everyone that passes by glances at me while I eat, which is not nice.

Guaranteed newfags

I do this too, and when they make more small talk than expected I feel the need to drive to a different lot to eat, specifically to avoid this.

thx cutie, wanna scissor?

10/10 would watch them