implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>People are upset
>I probably fucked something up in this post
>COCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCO
>Rampant shitposting
>/cm/ is liv! (As autopilot)
>DF, DF everywhere
>Post cup Auties → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → →
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4KIHnipeYI4U1KaKzpNUoLcCB0d8LzJrBC2KFMxEQl4OEVQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1BFSeHHC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting to decide half the babby in 10 minutes
Is PMB >merely pretending at this point?

Why don't we just have a fetus only for autopilots and probationary teams? That way no teams with some level of real support can get aborted, and there's no incentive for /sp/fags to spam autopilots out just to force /a/ into a fetus. Has anyone suggested this?

revive /ic/ it'd be funny

You can't tell me that a hypothetical autopilot team which gets 20 replies to its roster polls has less support than a managed team which gets 15, just because the latter found some guy autistic enough to take care of handling the tactics himself.

Give me a gun, six bullets, and point me at discord. I'll greatly improve the cup in less than a minute.

>only 6
weak

Depends on the relative size of the boards. If there's a managed team that in proportional terms has less support than autopilots, it should be made probationary and play in the fetus as well.

lol /trv/ i mean it's only making it less time before they do play another fetus

I like this idea because it would put a brake on this

So, anyone willing to revive /3/ just for the hell of it?

You literally can make a thread right now and do it. Asking others to do it is the sign they shouldn't be revived.

/hoc/

The fact it's /3/ is the sign they shouldn't be revived. le /p/ army is never going to stop with this, it's easy to force any board in if you want. If I hated you all enough I'd go make a poll and get 20 responses on /wsr/.

do it, I want /wsr/ in autumn

When does /ag/ legue starts?

The real question is whether /wsr/ wants /wsr/ in Autumn.

tomorrow cup time, sat/sun will be right after GSC (rip yuros)

/3/ could do it if the people on that board actually want one. If you get interest going back for them and a creation of a new roster, then they could be back. Plus they would need new music as supersonik is now part of sun of lava/ice's goal horn

>Plus they would need new music as supersonik is now part of sun of lava/ice's goal horn
I'm sure they'll be willing to give their 4cccore back.

I'd rather enforce a limit of 48 teams, but I guess that could work

lads what are your hot predictions for /ag/ league 2?

Error: Would involve /w/ in a fetus

dtroit will die on stream

/aco/ when?

I say we turn babbies into a minor league. Spring and autumn would be for autopilots, new teams, and secret board teams. New teams from normal boards can upgrade when ready.

Easily, since Veeky Forums could find another song, but who knows if Veeky Forums gives it up or not

In TTC4.

It's deciding the bottom 16 of the babby in ten minutes. Better letting fans decide than Boris arbitrarily deciding like that one time.

For context, the conversation was started by JB asking for ideas on how to remove the fetus.

>49 active teams right now
>poll would choose 16 teams from pool of 17 eligible to play in the babby
>to be 17th place, you have literally no support
What's the problem?

It stops being about the boards and starts being about the core cup fanbase.

can we start a conversation on how to remove JB?

I can't wait

It's a broadcast about boards. If you start with the idea that there is a limit to the number of boards that can participate and if you're worried about viewers, then involving viewers in deciding which teams play isn't an insane idea.

Why tho.

The spirit of the cup is lost on you faggots. Germanbro never cared about viewers. Germanbro just wanted people to have fun and have good matches.

because fuck the cardinals and fuck everyone who likes them

Germanbro didn't add more teams than can fit into the babby/elite format. You have to reckon with the numbers, which will involve a compromise somewhere like it or not.

This. GB would remove manager before he removed teams. People here are so embedded in the circlejerk they don't realise their existence is the problem. Not the small teams. They're pushing blame for their own failings.

They're nice birbs.

>Germanbro just wanted people to have fun and have good matches
which is why he didn't make people sit through /cm/-/po/ games

Yeah those teams just didn't exist when GB was streaming.

that wasn't by accident

Autopilots have been suggested. They were always a dumb idea.

You seem to be missing the irony here. You see, when GB was streaming we did have /cm/-/po/ tier games! But you missed it! Aha! Tricked!

>Germanbro never cared about viewers.
>Germanbro just wanted people to have fun and have good matches.
>Germanbro just wanted people
>people
And who do you think those people would be?

People who left the cup because it was ruined by circlejerkers and tryhards.

He didn't care about viewers. He cared about people who watch the cup. Duh!

Number of viewers you mouthbreather. Do you need things spelled out for you because you've surrounded yourself with so many circlejerks you have to try and look cool by dismissing how much you ruined the cup?

But really, what did he mean by this? pastebin.com/1BFSeHHC

> For context, the conversation was started by JB asking for ideas on how to remove the fetus.
> A guy that was in charge of making autopilots for the 'returning teams' until he jumped shit and went back to /sp/
> A guy that is trying to turn the cup into serious ESport

I'm beginning to feel that it might be a good time for him to resign completely at this point.

This totally goes against the spirit of the 4cc. It should be about fans of the teams, not fans of the cup. Why should 10 hardcore /i/ fans die for 15 /3/ bandwagoners who are going to watch the cup regardless and root for /mlp/?

He is also voting for removal of height abuse.
And he wanted access to the nightly exports too.
An active manager wants access to the nightlies, isn't this peculiar

Weirdly worded but I agree. If the board itself wants to compete it should have priority over a team /4ccg/ memers or reddit vote for.

>He is also voting for removal of height abuse.
>voting for the removal of something you won a cup with
damn

The combined sum of managerial menu autism literally nobody wants to see far outweighs the sum of game time for a small board that bores some people.

>The true spirit of the cup is Dragonfag reviving a dead team so we need to have a fetus in the first place

I'm a big enemy of HA because > 6'5" goalkeepers and > 6'5" header card CFs are fucking stupid.

Red offers more fluidity on the field and any smarter manager can use that.

The nightly shit? Wow why I'm not surprised. I remember how much people slammed horsefucker for suspicion of that. Yet he's being all cheeky cunt about it now.

>An active manager wants access to the nightlies
This shouldn't be allowed.

We were having a fetus no matter what because of /out/ and /x/.

>Sou
>QD
There are active managers with access to nightlies already.

>And he wanted access to the nightly exports too.
I've only seen him say that he wants every manager to send a pastebin to the streamer one day before day 1 kickoff so that the mindgames can be unfucked before the stream starts.

You only get one and you're locked in a room by yourself. The door only opens once someone is dead and the bullet is spent. If the bullet is used and nobody is dead, toxic gas fills the room. The walls and doors are bulletproof.

> Sou
Implying he knows what to even do with them

> QD
I don't think QD is such a winning-driven cunt to pull off that stunt.

Careful with those goalposts.

By saying "Number of Viewers", you're saying he was an attention-whoring gloryhog who wanted people to watch his stream instead of wanting to entertain people. And if you honestly believe this then I have a very good political team to sell you.

>you're saying he was an attention-whoring gloryhog who wanted people to watch his stream instead of wanting to entertain people
>i'd rather have 50 happy people than 2000 bored ones
>this is attention-whoring
Is the concept of fun lost on you, by any chance?

Proofs? Boris has said only he and f4r had access to the nightlies

f4r and Lear are the only ones with nightly access

It's more so leaving a $100 on a table with a guy you trust vs leaving a $100 on a table with a guy you don't trust.

As I said - JB lost his trust from me the minute he went "LOL TIME TO BAIL OUT /sp/" after retiring and not giving a damn helping Deek with an export. Also leaving autopilot exports to Feedback.

See, this is the point. By now everyone figured out pes17 and how to abuse it.
Before summer he or merit, but I bet JB was the one proposed the Double A position for manlets, trying to throw dust into peoples eyes, give them something to use, even when HA is still a valid tactic.
Then Veeky Forums fucking dies, and JB signs up as /sp/ manager.
So now he tries to bend even more rules, just to assure that he won't lose face trying to advance /sp/
HA? Banned
Centering Targets? you can't use those lel
Mindgames? banned
Because even his inflated ego can't deny that pes is an rng sim at the end of the day and he is powerless against it.
So hence the rule changes.
Remember the pes16, and how broken shit was, more broken than now, yet nothing was done.
Now though? suddenly all those changes proposals.
Funny is it not?
And those latest controversies, one is happening right now, only serve to distract from JB plotting.

He's saying so because those two stream the babbies.

And the streamers because, guess what, they stream.

>Remember the pes16, and how broken shit was, more broken than now, yet nothing was done.
>Now though? suddenly all those changes proposals.
>Funny is it not?
Did you just miss /rules/ or...?

QD isn't streaming Babbies cause Veeky Forums is playing, Sou or Kekkels will possibly do it.

streamers don't have nightly access, they get the save from the organizers an hour before matches

And what do you reckon the save contains?

>HE'S DOING IT FOR THE NUMBER OF VIEWERS GUYS
>He doesn't care how many people are watching as long as they're having fun
You are literally saying both of these things at once. These two statements cannot coexist. If you're going to farm for (You)s, at least be consistent. You'll get more that way.

see
Meaning was, pes16 was broken but /merit/ and /rules/ did nothing. Now merit is screaming for changes, even if pes17 isn't nearly as bad as 16.
Coincidence?

The best part about this is /merit/ is so buttblasted by DF that they will literally do this just to keep /cm/ out.

I am sure getting a save after the nightly export deadline passed will help you a lot.

Hour isn't going to change much, user. You can run one test.

Isn't Kekkels a /vp/ tester?

wow they get the nightlies for all the teams that they don't play for one whole hour this changes everything

It helps considering 16 of those teams will promote and meet you eventually.

>Hour
>One test

lol

>Coincidence?
No, because that's what /rules/ and /merit/ were doing on PES16. Literally the only difference is you've jumped to conclusions that things are going to be changed instead of just proposals.

What are they going to do after the nightly deadline has passed

I can rush at least 8 and that's assuming my team plays the first match

It doesn't help considering how those two teams perform.

What's the problem with not wasting time on mindgames before every game though, as long as only boris/sou has the actual sliders?

I'm not even going to bother arguing with somebody so retarded they think germanbro is an attention whore and can't grasp the concept of people wanting to make others happy.

Oh you mean the long elite streak /f/ once had? Yes, definitely a bad performance.

I will suck off a sheep live on stream if the height abuse poll isn't at least 70% pro-ban

How can you even breathe? He didn't say gb is doing it for the number of viewers, but the opposite from his first post.

Viewers are going down, but you're still here.

You should watch wrestling. You'd get used to ratings not mattering as long as the people in charge can fellate themselves more about their great product that they love.

Don't worry man Remain's got this in the bag

>GB isn't an attention whore
That's why he keeps posting pics of himself in the stream chat, because he isn't an attention whore.

fuck off horsefucker, quit using >our rivalry as a reason to remove the fetus only because you don't want to play in it. Besides, >we would never do something like that.

>you've jumped to conclusions that things are going to be changed instead of just proposals.
Because this time, changes are proposed by mighty JB himself, member of /merit/ and active /sp/ manager

Test to figure out if shit they sent works or not and find new shit if latter is the case.

>as long as only boris/sou has the actual sliders?
If that's the case? Nothing really.
But you can't assure that's the case if there are pastebins 1 day before the matchday.
Also it will kill testing against those teams in the group cause sliders weren't shown (by default), but that's only for muh esports crowd.