Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119200030
youtube.com/watch?v=O8u2QLbfiKk
strawpoll.me/13778400/r
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Aranessa_Saltspite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can my 4770k and 780 run WH2?

LOVE ETERNAL!

easily

Guys
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119200030

Skryre was here.

Finally getting started in attila on VH WRE. Any tips aside from prepraing lube?

Looks like I'll just need to neutralise the dire wolves to win, but if vlad is fighting those what to do I do with the varghulf

Cool.

Apply Blood Knights to the Varghulf.

WHY WONT THESE FUCKS CONFEDERATE

>Large unit sizes

sometimes we forget to swap back after playing beastmen

Build a priest then demolish that cathedral in Rome on T2. That shit I'd a huge moneysink.
You can quickly envelope and destroy the Vandals with 2 of your nearby armies.
The easy way out is to just abandon shit and consolidate in Britain but that's for cowards.

gib payments

Dauntless Asrai!

Jungle welfs when

It's the largest?

I took a quick look at everything at the start and I immediately saw that christianity in tech seems to make me lose a lot of stuff. I like the idea of keeping the religion but I'd rather it not fuck me completely over so I guess I have to plan around it.

gonna do some non-canon things to those elves

VC vs VC is fun because units can crumble to nothing but just as you think you'll lose you RAISE them all the way back. Now the path of Eschen is clear as long as Templehof doesn't steal it

>Grandpappy Von Carnstein is stuck on foot

Ok what's the reason for this?

Isabella is his mount

wait you hate who now? then what the hell are we doing out here?!

Holy shit the female Dread Lords are 11 /10 cute

This.

He is a lord but he is a man, and the common man must fear but also love him

God won't save the people, Roman steel will

Why are VC zones the only place in the game that don't have horrible lighting?

It's suppoused to be that way even without slyvania, as it's based off the parts of Hungary which were at times in the HRE by way of Austria and the Hapsburgs

anyone have the "sigmar is not my god" meme and it's alternatives? got a new computer and need them for reasons

Dunno. Is the fog also bothering you? There's a mod that changes lighting a little and tones down the fog.

asking for a friend btw

user, take my advice now. Pretty much no one keeps with christianity in Attila unless they want to challenge themselves for a reason. It SUCKS. Everything you get from it costs money, and the techs you get that delete previous ones are nowhere near worth it. Demolish every damn church in the Empire and get back to praising Mars.

It's called freedom isn't free

>187120058

AWWWW lil' babby manfred pissed his pants when he saw mummy was coming and killed himself

break your alliances with them.

bretonnian one ples

NAGASH WAS WEAK

WITNESS TRUE PO-[boom]

>All these mannlet memes
>All these mommy and daddy memes
>Mannfred is still objectively a stronger LL than both Izzy and vlad

Really makes you think

>criticising the EPIC brown filter over the game

don't you know that exaggerated lighting effect equal AAA?

I love all of these so much.

Thanks mate

Can someone make a 'the chad walk,the virgin ride' for Manfred on a dragon and vlad on foot

perhaps there'll be a thanquol one someday

There arent enough pepe WH pics

Nice try Manny

So redpill me on gorebulls. Best of the Beast or Unending warherd? +20 leadership from Beast looks great but +3 unit rank would also give a leadership bonus and some stats. Which should I go for?

>THAT is what they turned the Wardancers into

one of the few changes made towards the end of TT's life span that I'll never be able to fully stomach

Celestial wizards any good?

Filters started with nappy and have been growing crappier ever since. I guess the retards applying GEM to everything are to blame.

Probably the worst out of all of them to be honest.

What'd you think will be the most OP faction to use in the Free for All mode?

My guess goes for Lizardmen. Also how will Skaven be viable at all in that mode?

oh, those are witch elves (which coincidentally also look better on my pic than in than their current representation)

I thoguth those were DE assassins

The cone spell is very good against Cairn Wraiths.
youtube.com/watch?v=O8u2QLbfiKk

strawpoll.me/13778400/r

Vote.

> all of these pirate rogue armies
> naval bombardment
Pirate DLC soon, lads

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladies of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

How many units of Cairn Wraiths is the AI ACTUALLY going to bring against you over the course of an average campaign.

I'm being quite serious when I say I can only remember ever fighting a single AI army that had wraiths in it.

Why so few for Kro'qar who takes the fight to the enemy

I don't know but I'm glad we have confirmation that Skaven are no where near the most popular.

All I see is ancient abominations, things are better now (especially on CA side of things now that GW has left Fantasy)

I really like lizardmen but their campaign so far looks the dullest, dark elves look most fun with black arcs and slave economy.

how good are they, should I use them as cav?

>so far looks the dullest
it hasn't even been shown
wtf

>So many people picking Queek over Skorlk

wew, didn't expect that desu, I know Queek is a bit of a meme but in terms of actual gameplay he seems a bit lame compared to Skrolk. Just a not all that impressive melee lord.

We basically still know nothing about Lizard mechanics.

please kill yourself fag

>Queek that high

is there a reason to play beast men on large? I'm about to start a campaign

When and how the fuck did Edge Elves take such a lead?

I didn't know so many people here had BAD taste

All we know about it is that it's tied to the temple cities and the geomantic web

if you play with ultra unit sizes your fps will tank no matter what system

Skaven LLs are kinda lame arent they? Wish they picked unique ones

the patrician unit size, truly

DELVES -- 36%
LIZARDS -- 29%
SKAVEN -- 19%
HELVES -- 17%

ty based voters
skaven #btfooo

WHERE'S THE FUCKING ROLL CHART OPTION!?!

>dem B-movie figurines for a 1980s RPG/strategy hybrid scenario

Since they've fished out William 'Oreon' Kurtz and the Knights of Origo, they might as well release an oldskool narrative campaign, where you rescue damsels in distress from Fimir rapefiends and Delves, too, amirite?

get ratted punk

i think /ourguy/ is waiting for the portraits

Absolutely, positively BASED

Rats in the sleeve is comfy as fuck

Someone give me a quick rundown on Kroq Gar, preferably in greentext and as boiled down as possible.

Reminder that Mazdamundi is literally /ourfrog/ and you are doing a disservice by not fulfilling the Old One's will on your first playthrough.

the page is kinda green

>strongest of the strongest caste of lizardmen
>follows his own interpretation of prophecies
>takes the fight to the enemy
>loved by all because he took back previosuly lost cities
He can beat Archaon on his horse

rats are extremely comfy pets

>Last survivor (alongside his dog, Grimlock) of a Temple City invaded during the ancient chaos incursions
>Big lizardman who leads armies
>????????????

That's literally everything

The pirates are literally part of the Dogs of War. Sartosa will be lead by this chick

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Aranessa_Saltspite

And the New World Colonies will become Pirazzo's Lost Legion.

> Mannfred's only gimmick is 2 spell schools
> Vlad gets full army vanguard deployment
> Isabella gets unique buffs to vampire heroes and monsters, the two best things in the VC roster

Mannlet fans confirmed for delusional.

>Skaven destroy Kroq-gar's home city
>Kroq-gar escapes with his army known as the Last Defenders
>For years they wage a Guirrela war on the Skaven, inflicting terrible casualties and evading destruction due to Kroq-kar's excellent leadership and ferocity
>Mazdamundi takes him and his Lizard host in at Hexoatl, and has been his right hand ever since
>Has a gauntlet that fires Shen's Burning Gaze
>Pretty neat spear too
>Easily in the toppest tier of melee lords in the Warhammer World

+20 leadership is really strong on ungors in the early game. +3 rank is better in the mid/late-game when you have the funds to easily delete and re-recruit all losses and maintain their veterancy.

You should ideally be rolling with two gorebulls in your main army so you could get both.

COME OUT AND FIGHT. I ONLY HAVE LIKE TWICE YOUR NUMBERS.

Sartosa as part of a DoW/Tilea DLC sounds much better than the "Sartosa and Vamp Coast Double pack" meme that is making the rounds on plebbit. Isn't Sartosa just another city state of Tilea only with pirates? Why do shitters go wild about them?

He also has two of the best lores of magic and great winds regeneration