Hi, I'm here to buy your car

>Hi, I'm here to buy your car

20% off if you touch my penis wenis

Cool, I know the ad says $7,500, but I just changed the oil and filled up the radiator, so Im gonna have to bump it up to $8,500.

Oh your dad is coming with his checkbook? Cool, let me just put this battery into the car real quick, it's been on the charger for 3 months so it should be just about done.

>Oh hey, sir. It's me, Stacey, who responded to your craigslist ad about your Miata. Brought a few of my friends with me to check it out too, as long as you don't mind

>selling your car to a roastie

...Why'd you bring four people to check out a two-seater?

>selling a car that’s still drivable

When I’m done with a car, there’s nothing left to get out of it

not just four people, but four young pretty fertile women. it's a negotiation tactic

as long you ladies don't mind 4.5 inches of slick dickin'

what a sad life
im sorry you're so destitute that you can't get a new car every few years

>selling your car
You might as well commit suicide

Well that ain't gonna fly, because I know what I got. No lowballers, no tire kickers, no joyriders, price is firm.

Not who I expect to be buying a parts car but whatever.

I’m the type of person that wants to drive my car til the wheels fall off. Not to mention that I’ve modded both of my drivable cars and my project car won’t be stock either.

Just bought a new car 2 weeks ago man, I just didn’t sell my old one.

2 cars > 1 car

Why not just buy a car that's already good so that you don't have to ruin it with dumb mods?

>she found the fapsack

>stock cars are all you need
>all mods are dumb
>good car doesn't need mods

get fucked

He's right tho, all the money you spent on mods to "improve" the car could've just been spent on getting a better car in the first place

>Purist that whines because he gets no attention
Thats what you have to live with being a purist you retard. Some of us maybe enjoy building our own cars to our liking and actually learn something in the process. Fucking delete that post.

People too dumb to mod cars always generate a laugh with their coping.

Y-you too

no way fag

There is no stock car that's that good.

Hey there man easy with the projection

PASS. I dont know what the fuck it is aboot blondes but they just dont do it fur me.

haha, relatable.

>cunt I'm here for the shitbox.

>Cums in her eyes to blind her, to rob her money

Busted a nut, got some cash, and kept my car!
Best plan ever!

it's not for sale

>s-sorry
>you can j-just have it

This. I know what I got.

Why you bitches sitting on my shit?

>Hai.Im here to buy your car.

You mean the old Civic I've got listed for 3k?

Sorry, it's a manual transmission, you won't be able to drive it. I mean, if there are people on Veeky Forums that can't, surely you don't know how being a qt that isn't "into cars" you know?

Yes thats the one, Ill give you 2800.

A couple of simple mods have been done to it in the past, so I really can't go lower than the 3k asking price. Some of that stuff is discontinued and very hard to find today.

>when the price is firm but your dick isn't

Oh, I see. alright, I guess I have no other option. here is your 3k, sir.

You just got yourself a genuine beauty. I'm sure she'll serve you well.

That means repairs will be near impossible to make.. Never mind, I'm gonna keep looking

it was a pleasure doing business, have a good one.

>discovering the previous owner's clusterfuck of a repair/mod

my car isn't for sale, but you can have kids with me and we can ride it all together like my dick

>mfw I have an STI

I bought a truck that had the muffler fully fiberglassed to 'fix' the rust holes, tigerhair bondo and randomstrand mat from top to bottom. The fluttering gurgling sounds that came out of it were pretty unruly

hnng

>grandma's paper boy found the erectile dysfunction fund
fucking loved those threads

>implying I would ever sell a car

Is that the Albert Heijn energy drink? What the fuck?

It's Euroshopper energy drink, a huge meme in Finland
AH used to sell it too

What? I don't even own a car. I would say you have the wrong address but...how did you even get buzzed in to my building without knowing the right address in the first place?

Selling your car is like letting someone fuck your wife for cash. I couldn't handle seeing a stranger drive away in my car.

>#24

>Kelly Blue Book lists that my beater is worth no more than $1500
>Sell it to roastie for $6000 after a deep cleaning

>taking pride in being a rip-off scumfuck

t. scammed idiot

t. psychopath

You can purchase my autocar as long as I can put my 1 feet pinus in your vegana