Winter Cup

it's on? we gonna win?
can we have a player called wat-tan?

implyingrigged.info

IT¨S Veeky Forums'S YEAR BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Busriders better be in

the hype is real

spam wat-tan in more threads and she might make it. Or we can replace WAT Racing for Wat-Tan in the next roster poll. If they still do those.

The rigging turned out pretty good for us

We could keep WAT racing and try to make a Wat-Tan model for it .

Bring that Veeky Forums pride ya'll

if Veeky Forums fucks this up, we need to sack the managers and have you back. Come back senpai

just make it WATracing-tan

spamming my Veeky Forums folder

Please let me redo the elite final

gib jeremy clarkson player
or top gear player

>

CAN'T DEAL (defense)

...nope. SHINICHI!!!!!!!

We had Clarkson, he got sacked by the polls. Vote for him.

THE BEST

based miata

M I A T A

miata comin in BESSST

THE BEST

guess my favorite car

CAN'T DEAL

CAN'T
DEAL

SHINICHI ADRENALINE STATUS: STABLE

REEE

>the burgerking couldn't clear

so close, miat

Where's MightyBenz anyway?

Tesla meme is bad luck

SACKED IN THE MORNING

SACKED

Science disproves the theory that this is Veeky Forums's year.

#BringBackFabia

C A N' T

D
E
A
L

EXPLAIN YOURSELF MANAGERS

3 managers can't even win from a team with no fans

>relegated on 4 points

SACK THAT SHITTY TESLA AND KILMER

Tesla is a Veeky Forums player retard

kek

SACK THESE PIECES OF SHIT

MANAGERS GET THE FUCK OUT

called it

F

SHAKES GET THE FUCK OUT

This is my fault I fucked up subs cause I forgot to write down who needed subbed in and other stuff cause I worked on the export in the middle of the night.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

export was garbage from the start shithead. Veeky Forums had 2 shots on target in the whole match. GET OUT

ahhh fuck
welp spring here we come

It's time to stop

well, thats that then
Still haven't given up hope on Veeky Forums's year
See you all in spring

leave retard

Kill yourself faggot

kys fgt

I'm really sorry for how things went. Cyclo and I have been too busy with work to put any considerable effort into testing, so we left layrinn in charge of the exports. From the results I can say that, although he has much to learn, he still has potential.

For that reason we will give you the choice of keeping us or going autopilot in the next roster poll, which will run about one month before the spring cup. Feel also free to join the management in any moment, leave a message in the Veeky Forums4ccg/ cup thread and we'll contact you.
Cyclo will be leaving now, I'll be staying to mentor layrinn and any newcomers unless the poll states otherwise.

fuck off

I still love you

absolutely fucking not

take out bedford or tesla meme for wat-tan

Oh man, again? Good thing I didn't bother waking up earlier to watch it. What a goddamn shame.

poll will prove you wrong faggit

more like /pol/ will prove me wrong as your weebshit wankfest character created and developed by an off-site chat circlejerk gets a >rigged poll

Become manager and run the poll yourself if you're so paranoid then.

it's almost like polls are the worst way to decide new players, next only to the manager going full veto

what's the best way?

actually being active on the board and being able to tell what's forced memes (bedford rascal) and what's actually worth including

poll. But you need someone to monitor the votes, remove obvious shills trying to multiple vote for their choices. Also in my book, tripfags should never be players.

/jp/ fan here. Be glad you guys at least did well. If anything, I would’ve wanted a win over /gd/ anyday. Our management too was under issues so hopefully the both of us meet in spring.

Did I miss another one?
For friggs sack
Hope to be back in action for spring and/or summer