ITT: Godtier car wraps

Start whenever OP

wraps are nigger tier unless you just temporarily wanna switch colours

Don't bully my car please.

Yes, good goy. Individualism is for subhumans. Real men should all be copy pasted cookie cutter betamales. Everyone should strive to be a brick in the wall.

That's terrible

>unless you just temporarily wanna switch colours
That's generally the intent of a wrap. No one wraps a car intending to leave it that way for ten years.

As for the topic, I really like the realistic reflectivity and grain on this one.

lmao is that a corolla?

>defining your individuality with materialism
GOOD GOY VERY GOOD GOY

>nevada
>qatar
Being anywhere near that thing when the sun is out would be fuckin' lethal.

>the quality or character of a particular person or thing that distinguishes them from others of the same kind
Literally the definition of individuality, laddo.

>buying things gives you distinguishing qualities or character
BEST GOY 2018

>niggerizing your car = expressing your individuality

Let me guess, you also have tacky themes installed on your phone and computer, and you wear fuccboi clothes

There's a reason presidents, CEOs and executives drive black vehicles

Yes we should all drive beige automatic sedans. Standing out or being different it's for niggers.

Yeah i guess I'm a huge faggot because I like things and like expressing myself and doing things that make me happy. I guess I should wear the same gray shirt and blue jeans ever day.

Try being interesting to talk to if you want to express yourself.

OP literally beat the fuck into bolivian

>There's a reason presidents, CEOs and executives drive black vehicles

You need to be at least 18 years old to post here.

Why not both? Why do I have to look like a boring generic NPC? Either way, I don't do anything at all in my life to gain acceptance from you or anyone like you, if I want to wrap my car, I'll do it because I want to do it.

Good one brainlet

>Why not both?
Have to start first, though.

>U r dum k?

Really activates my almonds

Deadmau5 is a genius.

Best leaf.

I love Itasha but I fucking hate it on 86s.
Maybe because I hate 86s.

Aesthetic as fuck

Stop being a retard

Till Ferrari cucked him so he got this

gorgeous

Deadmau5 has no balls to speak of, otherwise he would've called Ferrari's bluff on pursuing legal action and turn the case into an avalanche of good publicity for him and terrible publicity for Ferrari.

Pretty sure the dude had two massive legal cases going at the time anyway, one of which was against a company like 8 times the size of Ferrari. I think he was just busy mate.

thats as gay as i expect panamera drivers to be

this guy is a massive poserfag

What the fuck is with motherfuckers and attack paint? That shit only looks good on specific aircraft.

He's a massive idiot. He has the knowledge and outlook of a thirteen year old, as evidenced by his
stupid cars.

I want the 80s papercup aesthetic on my 2017 econobox

Why is it trying to eat it's front tires?

That's a terrible wrap job, and the person that did it should feel bad.

How so

t. irrelevant dubstep artist

Sad!

This one got a lot of false calls to the police locally and pissed a lot of people off on the Internet, but I still think it was interesting.

>Yeah i guess I'm a huge faggot because I like things and like expressing myself and doing things that make me happy.
Yes

Best one, I had a hot wheels toy of it

Since when are jews against individualism, thats a far east thing, are you even trying?

wraps will always look like shit

how did ferrari cuck him?

He replaced the badge with a picture of a cat and Ferrari doesn't like people defacing their cars. It's why Ferraris are almost never in the post-Underground Need For Speed games and when they are, you can't customise them very much if at all.

Based moonman

Wow what a bunch of soyboy wops.

wow, that's really fucking gay

>nevada
>qatar
Might explain why he wrapped the car. He uses it as a paint protection.

(((individualizing))) your car is really a negro tier meme. your car has been engineered and designed a certain way for a reason, your amateurish input just ruins everything.

You really think people would stop buying Ferrari because they got bad publicity from Deadmau5? Ferrari is literally the asshole brand.

What was the purpose of this?

(((>(((individualizing))) your car is really a negro tier meme. your car has been engineered and designed a certain way for a reason, your amateurish input just ruins everything.)))
yeah, we should just drive around corporate branding instead of our cars like good goys. Individualism is bad

hot

>Individualism is bad
It is. Individualism is poison pushed to ruin social cohesion among goyim.

Texas Outlaw state of mind

>Old, lame meme

I would be pissed if I was Ferrari too.

>uncultured swine who doesn't understand the subtleties of classical memes

you're missing the point guys

this is probably like his 3rd bugatti, he literally does not give a fuck. probably drives it on purpose to blind lesser beings.

wew

>blind lesser beings
literally pic related

winner of the thread

He wins

Now THAT'S a good wrap

Ferrari had no choice, under US law if you fail to defend a trademark you no longer have the right to defend it in future. Therefore if they let him get away with infringing the logo and font trademark Lamborghini & Ford could have legally used it from then on.

>badge swapping is using a trademark

He modified the Ferrari logo if it had been a completely new badge design, not derivative work Ferrari couldn't do anything

this

>common law

>Bugatti
>clearly a GTR
>the GTR badge is visible

Hey Siri, what’s fair use?
>you’re a fucking cuck get sued lmfaooo

OP, you are killing me.

Needs better wheels. Rest of it is allot like mine when I had one.

Is this you?

oooh yeah

shes cute, what anime?

these are hilarious

>Bugatti

I unironically want a wrap like this but can’t find one ;_;

Bkub, started as a touhou fan 4koma then became a real 4koma then a real anime

YumYums!?

what kind of meme is this?

the premium kind

It's very 1991-93, is this the point of the meme?

gay

Got to admit that’s pretty cool...

If it wasn’t a Tesla

its porsche

because AESTHETIC