teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing
>List of active, or at least semi-active players of /tf2g/
pastebin.com/GyT3Csue

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2r.com/kc7pon4.html
teamfortress.tv/43172/insomnia61-format-revealed
pastebin.com/XVB26c4t
pastebin.com/ZWtt9sQZ
youtube.com/watch?v=eXDZH-FhGGc
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=958814587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tf2r.com/kc7pon4.html

Reminder that i61 starts tomorrow! ! ! ! !
teamfortress.tv/43172/insomnia61-format-revealed
Favorites for the grand final are SVIFT and Se7en. Se7en took it in a one night cup match against SVIFT last week, but this time they will be playing over LAN where the b4nman doesn't have ~150 ping. Also, fuck you TF2 Team for putting the i61 announcement under the retarded baby shit.

I literally cannot even fathom the rationale for wanting to go easy on hacking during a competitive game.

Hackers in a fucking casual Valve servers get hit with harsher penalties. What the fuck is wrong with Reddit?

its a stupid dead video game and your 'rank' doesnt even matter

why bother getting upset over it

They're hacking themselves so they have to use mental gymnastics to feel alright with not jumping off the next bridge they cross

>"Lol dude why care about things"

the fact that any people actually agreed with this and decided to upvote his comments is mindblowing.

>"They learned their lesson! People change!"

It's mildly saddening how false this claim usually is. They'll get the itch again, only they'll maybe be smarter about hiding it. Better to permaban

>This wasn't for an actual tournament! Nothing was on the line!

Then just imagine what they'll do when shit actually is on the line.

why should somebody who used false skill to maliciously create an advantage for themselves and ridicule fair competition be allowed to play again without restrictions within a year
the people that think one year ban is harsh probably have zero idea how hard it is to acquire the skill emulated by software like this
you're looking at something in the ballpark of a century (maybe half of that if you're committed)

again, if you only get banned for a year why wouldn't you toggle it on whenever you need it, not like the chances of getting spotted are very big
at this point hacking bears little risk and has little consequence
ther is a reason vac permabans you instead of putting you on a cooldown

I'm less frustrated about his retardation than I am his immediate high-ground stance he's coming off with. Like unironically posting "tfw to intelligent to punish hackers". He's immediately trying to shut down anyone who would even dare suggest this guy get what he deserves.

these people are everywhere
they are what i hate most about here too

But here it's ironic and baiting for responses. It's meant to be humorous in a way. The idea that someone would be so haughty over something so ridiculous. You get used to it and you break through the nonsense to get at the idea or opinion someone is actually trying to convey. That's the entire purpose of the "to intelligent" meme. Nobody really thinks they're "too intelligent for sports" and anyone that does is a fedora-tipping retard.

true but there is a difference between spicing up opinions to help with discussion and dismissing everything somebody has to say while posing smug anime faces

>not posting smug anime faces
Ok, kid

>posting anime

Lmao

btfo by viva once again
you will never recover from this

pastebin.com/XVB26c4t

>posting with an identification code

Lmaoing @ your life

>there are people ITT who want to permanently ban professional players unreasonably

You salty pubbies just don't get it. Don't talk unless you actually play professionally and win tournaments. I feel sorry for the guy. A year long ban is extreme as fuck and the TO's were probably forced by a rabid, blood thirsty vocal minority just trying to see someone ruined for something so insignificant.

t. martinman

Oh, I forgot. Sorry, guys. Latest version of the /tf2g/ pastebin - pastebin.com/ZWtt9sQZ
If you wish to be added to the list, post your id, if you wish to be removed, also post your id. If you're just looking for nerds to play video games with, look here.

Can someone who cheated who was also on a team that won a competition truly say that they, the cheater, won? I agree that people should be given a second chance, honestly, but to argue that a cheater truly "won" is very, very shaky ground.

>id is on the list
>I didn't post my id
Well

i didn't post mine either. i guess people just know who i am now.

Mine's not there and I don't look forward to getting added either.

Someone who cheats can do whatever the fuck they want

with how sick of cheaters those fags are you'd think they would be advocating for a worse punishment

>Not on the list
Who here /trulyanonymous/?

can i discuss our worst trades?

>Be me
>Love playing tf2
>In grade school
>Unbox unusual bubbles heavy hat
At the time i really liked saints row aswell
>See guy with a poca punch
>Trade unusual just for the apoca punch

I had no idea at the time what an usual was worth or what it did

Back in the day, in my very early days of trading, I used to own a Scorching Spartan. A dude offered to buy it through Paypal for full price. He told me to go first

Yada yada yada, I never got my cash. I wonder what that hat is worth right now

>milkman drops
>trade it for a cow mangler
Coulda been worse.

>Paypal
Even if he paid you in full beforehand he could have just charged back. Paypal offers 0 seller protection for sales of any non-physical merchandise or service.

Oh, hamburgers. Well, that ain't so much, really. I sure love buying through Paypal, but heck, do I sure hate selling

Facts

Definitely me. Never gave out my id or even shown my face. I'm a super secret lurker ..until now with this post, I guess

>TF2
>Unusuals in grade school

>tfw 2004 was 25 years ago

Wait a minute...
I mei have slipped into a coma for a while there

youtube.com/watch?v=eXDZH-FhGGc
>he seriously thinks this is a compelling argument to why heavy is OP
lmfao

>geel is on the list
Lol

what list

I just added new names on to the old list that was floating around. Also, Geel was here a few days ago, he counts.

If he counts then why isn't he banned from scrap.tf

Is geel still here? I want to tell him something

There's a few people from /tf2g/ who aren't banned, in fact. I'm not banned, for example.

My point is that he hardly counts, especially when he owns a site that has actively banned tf2g for being tf2g users

>September 30, 2010 Patch (Mann-Conomy Update)
>[Undocumented] Added Unusual quality.
So either you're underage or were retarded enough to get held back a year. Judging by your grammar, I'd say it's probably a combination of both.

most of the people who haven't been banned are newfags
t. newfag

I haven't been banned, though

am i a newfig?

uhhhhhhh

Is it cool to be banned or is not cool?
Please help

It's not cool to be banned

It's cool to be banned

Only fools that fell for a classic Jewish ruse got bannu'd.

its hip to fuck bees

I sure do love Team Fortress 2 (a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to the 1996 mod Team Fortress for Quake and its 1999 remake, Team Fortress Classic)

>Viva
>A gross fat looking spic
>Follows rules and namefags

>Wanderer
>A cute fit spic
>Gets banned for even making slight off topic posts

what about me what about me do me

t.gibus

You admitted to being underage and ought to be banned ASAP because this is an 18+ site

no not you you bumbling retard I want someone else to do me

>dckm
>literally whomst
r u happy now?

no wtf

rekt

Ought to be banned for violation of Global Rule #2

Snitches get stiches

What is your favorite taunt/unusual effect combination? I like Carlton/showstopper.

Most Wanted and LODSOFEMONE.
It's payday, fellas.

Holy Grail Meet The Medic

is this www.Veeky Forums.com/tf2

yeah get your lol on

knock knock

Which tag/server name should I filter if I just want to play on vanilla servers? Base weapons, maybe no cosmetics, etc.

guys

>reflect iron bomber with pyro
>it explodes on the ground
>take 160 damage

Can anyone explain this fuckery to me? Demo men don't take nearly this much damage from their own explosions and I wasn't even ontop of or harldy even NEAR the dam thing.

Also this is a good idea if you're demo fighting an airblast spamming pyro.

>Updating the game before i61 starts
Absolutely devilish.

Was it a crit to begin with?

>cunt longe
Will cop.
Rest are shite.

no normal, I tested this like three times. Got like 130 damage taken, 160, and on one I died from full HP.

they were on the ground and I just reflected them.
No idea what happened.

Why the pyro taunt? It's not even jungle related. This one is better.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=958814587

>another sit taunt

at least engies made sense because he didn't necessarily need to do anything to be useful.
Sit taunts are just begging people to grief.

Reflects are mini crits and as a pyro you take the "self damage" penalty.
At maximum splash aka right on top of it you should have taken 100+30%+30% damage, which checks out at 160.

???

that pyro taunt is pretty shit

>you take self minicrits as pyro

you can't crit yourself right?

Does this happen with pyro airblasts?
you take crit/mini crit self damage?

poypo is pretty shit class to begin with

Better for spies though. I was laughing my ass off when I uncloaked right next to a rancho engi and they were panicking and saying "Spy!" while the relaxed standing up animation was playing.

How is sitting at a campfire better than fucking firedancing? And the taunt is jungle related.

it was a weapon modelling competition I think.
it wasn't like valve was adding anything just for funsies.

you are cruising for a bruising user

>implying that saying a class so bad it beat heavy for a rework is shit is controversial

Pay more attention, user. He's pointing out that the image is fake, the Arms Race contest was a while ago, and these supposedly new things should've been on top if it were real.

don't listen to him, this is the real one

Not with the pyro update!

right guys?

Seriously what could they possibly do, what could they even possibly plan. like this sounds like they're trying to make him viable for competitive first. How the fuck.

>no green check marks

you guys are idiots

Why can't we have both the Elephant hat and Toucan pet?

>rick and auty
>huge avocado to go with the huge banana
>hideous spider-man knock-off
Please god no

>Vipes gets two more self mades

i mad