From Volvo, to Lotus, to Mercedes, Where ere you when the Chinese completely cucked the European Automobile?

From Volvo, to Lotus, to Mercedes, Where ere you when the Chinese completely cucked the European Automobile?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1214009/new-yorks-waldorf-astoria-is-now-controlled-by-the-chinese-government/
volkswagenag.com/de/sustainability/refugee-aid.html
daimler.com/sustainability/society/charity-involvement/refugee-aid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only by jap cars sooooooo....

Like volvo, mercedes will probably go to shit

all jap cars are low IQ cuckboxes except mazda and maybe suburu. i almost vomit every time i see a honda/toyota,

wow I don't think I've seen as many retarded memes in one sentence before

mercedes already is shit.

honda owner detected. i bet you shop at walmart.

>volvo
>going to shit
what? they haven't had this much engineering freedom in years and they're making fantastic stuff

Hondas are based. Toyotas are supremely boring though.

Mercedes has been shit since they merged with Chrysler. They still haven't recovered, but maybe Geely will help them

China's going to own the whole planet before this century is out. No point in resisting.

This is the Chinese century, don't be mad that chinks are becoming the majority customer base for luxury vehicles, yuropoor.

China's economy is a bubble.

Too bad they discontinued the V6 accord, one of the only decent products Honda made

Why?

china is a paper tiger. qz.com/1214009/new-yorks-waldorf-astoria-is-now-controlled-by-the-chinese-government/

>"C-china is a b-bubble." Increasingly nervous westerner says for the third time today.

>everything has to be 2L i4
>freedom
HAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA
Atleast some top tier new shit could have had the yamaha v8 or something

China being so dominant is a great concern, they dont give a fuck about anything.

>buying into companies that will be under caliphate rule in near future

And the s2000, and they never made a street legal version of the hsv 0-10gt. Modern honda is getting pretty lame.

Lemme clap them cheeks real quick with the swiftness, afterwards I'll breed your gf no extra charge

>except mazda
I know exactly what you look like, sound like and act like just from this statement.

(its all bad)

they're under the boot of CAFE standards like everyone else, blame the gubbmint

>30 years ago chinks couldn't even buy a Mercedes
>now they just buy Mercedes
Oh.

Friendship ended with FORD MOTOR COMPANY
now TATA MOTORS is my best friend

>when you only drive BASED Toyota
>who are Japanese to their very core
>and fucking hate any other kind of chink, especially the Chinese
>but especially koreaboos
>but especially anyone who isn't Japanese

>when a thirdworld poo has whiter teeth than you

Lol British teeth isn't even a meme, those fuckers are yellow.

The best part is that we all """owe""" China shitloads of money, but at the end of the day they have no real means to collect. We could default on our loans to them 1,000,000 times and they'd have jack shit to do about it. They barely exist as a slave-state to the West, if they ever tried to challenge that position we'd just revoke manufacturing and move it to some other third world shithole desperate for a chance at improving their GDP.

>tfw you live in one of the whitest, most powerful nations on Earth

As US and EU population becomes increasingly "diverse" so will their companies increasingly go away.

Now, you master mind, guess who's to blame.
Read a bit of who was supporting the mass immigration to germany.

volkswagenag.com/de/sustainability/refugee-aid.html

daimler.com/sustainability/society/charity-involvement/refugee-aid/

There's way more to this if you're digging deeper.
Just do us germans a favor and do not buy the trash they produce here. I unironically hope VW gets confronted with more shit and it ruins their reputation for ever. too bad that germans are dumb as fuck and will keep buying their crap and the gov will back the car lobby as they always do.

They still haven't recovered from making Chrysler worse than it already was?

in a saab

>completely cucked the European Automobile
they were already cucked to begin with

Why do Americans vomit during every slightly uncomfortable scenario they face?

American in black t-shirt.

they do eat allot

Too much soy and corn syrup
Same reason they shart

>Haven't recovered
They've been doing better in the past six years than ever before.

Maybe to the eyes of normal fags, in terms of sales numbers, just like Volvo. But gone are the days of a Vault-like solid Mercedes, of a million miles Mercedes that feels fresh out the showroom, of a Mercedes built so well you could use the doors as a riot shield

Have you ever sat in a high mileage modern Mercedes? They age very well. Even a last gen C class with over 200k miles will still have an interior that feels new

>old mercedes were reliable
>used bio-degradable wiring harnesses
Stop this meme

They replaced the V6 with the 2L turbo engine from the Civic Type R and made it available with a manual
They underrated it at 252bhp when in reality it makes over 260whp from the factory
A Hondata tune for under $1k bumps that to nearly 335bhp

this

Globalization was a mistake. Nationalism is where it's at.

Chrome around headlights. Disgusting.

>production king of fartcan-sporting transmission-eating FWD econoboxes
>"based"

anyone else getting really alarmed at the amount of western business china owns?

Its massive.

We are basically behind them aleady

We should have listend to based Willy about the yellow menace while we had the chance.

This is not good boys.

That image describes you perfectly

That V8 wasn't very good.

And then in like 2 years they'll all be hybrids. The 2l all make either 250hp or about 316. They're pretty nice.

And the hybrids are making like over 400 combined horsepower

The problem here is that Geely, the Chinese company, accumulated huge amount of Daimler shares becoming the single largest shareholder, after it was rejected by Daimler last year and against the will of Daimler's board.

Geely came to Daimler last year and asked to set-up joint venture in China to co-develop electric cars and have Daimler transfer its electric car technology to this Chinese joint venture. Daimler refused because it already has a local partner in China, BAIC, that it has co-developed a whole slate of vehicles for the Chinese market with.

Also, while Daimler is a private company, the German state has subsidized its research and development to the tune of tens of billions of dollars over a century. Geely is using its 10% stake to force Daimler into handing over tech, which is basically a robbery.

Exactly I meant as the only option for engines will all be hybrids