Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_shaft
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What car? That's absurd.

the fuck happend to your spring?

>German gas camp

W124 4Matic

nothing

remember that one sperg that thought the differential was literally inside the oilpan in these cars?

what a fucking dumb autist kek

WELL IT CERTAINLY ISN'T ON THE OUTSIDE

wait what. is the diff in the oil pan or something? what is going on in that diagram

What is the point of not having the spring around the strut? Retard here btw

Yup I’m here. Right on time.

that is the diffs oil pan.

I don´t see anything wrong with that, as long as it doesn´t contact the driveshaft , everything is ok.
Not a bad idea either, this allows to have equal length driveshafts on the front wheels.

>driveshaft

>the dumb inbred autist is still sperging about being wrong

kek

Sorry, my english isn´t that well, what is the correct translation for Antriebswelle in that context?

Axle or Half-shaft

i think driveshaft also works, but people call those axles or cv joints/axles

no, its not a drive shaft,

your bus is here

>Antriebswelle
>not literally driveshaft

Wikipedia says a drive shaft is a mechanical component for transmitting torque and rotation, usually used to connect other components of a drive train that cannot be connected directly because of distance or the need to allow for relative movement between them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_shaft

BMW had the same design with their awd.

The idea is actualy great:
They can move the engine further back, wich improves weight distribution and polar momentom of inertia, and the axles have equal length, so no torque-steer...

god bless birfield joints

>not MacPherson

Disgust

It's not equal length, you can see that there's still an extended carrier shaft on the right to the other output flange.

Ok, then *almost* equal length in this case, but making them equal length should be possible..