who

wheelies

$80 for this padjacket
chest, shoulder, elbow, back, kidney
adjustable fit

how gay?

Lmao why do white guys look so weird

Pic of me grom the day before I traded it

Where does /dbt/ go to practice whoolies?

Here in bongland, it seems like there's only main roads, housing estates and CCTV carparks, which are all a bad idea.

Any suggestions for a street legal bike more powerfull, but smaller and lighter than a Simson S51?

t. kike

Probably something 2 stroke?

2-stroke is fine, but there is not much available.
Pic related in street legal would be nice:
>max power at 17.000 rpm

Just look at those bikes, user. You can't go more than a few pictures of 'em before you see his face.

Wich affordable bike is capable to go over the speed limit (250 knots in my country) stock?

Holy fucking shit. It rained for a solid week, and today it was sunny and pleasant. I was just cruising around and starting from a stop had to cross a little strip of mud to get into the intersection. was doing about 5mph and the bike just slid out from under me. luckily I stuck my boot out and didn't drop it, but fuck me I wasn't expecting that.

>knots

Ok, 289 mph or 463 km/h or 129 m/s

Didn't we tell you to fuck off about two years ago because you googled a van veen and wanted something with exactly the same specs and refused to believe it doesn't exist?

And which country has a speed limit of 289mph?

Germany, although it is not actualy enforced verry strictly...

Originally learned in my yard on a dirt bike then just riding a bunch of back roads and slowing down to practice wheelies on the straights instead of speeding up

Explain to me how you think going almost 300mph on the street will go down.

>Ok, 289 mph or 463 km/h or 129 m/s
where did you get that info?

Well, riding fast is fun...
That is the maximum allowed speed in Golf, wich starts at 0 m altitude.

>400mph
Is that even possible? Wouldn’t you just fly away?

>welded aluminium
The early 90s called, they want their tech back...

WR125

*300mph

Bikes haven't broken 400mph yet at Bonneville, let alone on public roads.

And that's with purpose built streamliner bikes, not production street bikes.

I somehow doubt that thing can go any faster than 60 m/s...

>????
Literally one of the best chassis ever

could probably be done on a stretched/lowered busa type chassis with full fairings and maybe some tiny winglets for a bit of stability and down force.
cornering performance, especially at speed would be almost non existent however, and any position other than full tuck would probably result in your immediate removal from the bike.

Nah, could have saved weight and improved stiffness with fiber reinforced composites and sandwich/honeycomp.
Also the frame design looks like it is pretty prone to flex and only uses a single pivot rear suspension setup.

A big problem with wheel driven land speed racing is traction. Salt and dry lake beds make for some pretty shitty grip. Multiple categories would have significantly higher speeds if the track were 5 miles of properly maintained blacktop.

Jesus titty fucking Christ

Daily reminder that if your engine isn't in a V formation you're riding a girls bike.

Whats up dbt been riding mopeds for 15 years but just bought a 300 cc ninja. Dealt with my first asshole on the road today.

I was at the light turning left. This motherfucking cager tried to pass me while i was turning. I was going a normal speed. It was one lane only so he was basically trying to force me off the road.

Im a bit shell shocked actually, never really dealt with anything like that on a moped. Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice? Kind of disheartened right now actually.

Muscle bikes are cool.

Get a gopro and next time it happens punch a mirror and put on youtube and hope it ends up in a moto madness compilation

Yea it happens to me sometimes but you just got to

forgetaboutit

So I want to learn to ride a motorcycle and will be taking a training course this summer to make sure i'll have some basic skills, etc.
>I am older at 28 which hopefully might help insurance costs out.

Should I buy off craigslist or buy from a dealership on a 250-300 cc starter bike? (after i've taken the training course)

Yeah, probably only a handful of pros would have the skill and physical ability to wring out something like that on a public road. And finding someone who WOULD do it would probably be harder that find someone who COULD do it.

Depends on the kind of bike you want to ride. For a cruiser type you'll be fine with larger displacements, the issue is with weight, and dealing with said weight in slow maneuvering.

Sportbikes or standard nakeds you'll be fine with a 250 or 300cc bike, ride it for a year or two, and go for a trade-up if you feel like you're ready. You can buy a used one of either type super cheap.

I'm not familiar with dualsports or dirtbikes, so yeah.

I have chills thru my spine just reading about this.

What bike is this?

the 1 in ur pic looks pr cute

Im 36 and bought my first bike recently. I bought my bike off craigslist. I dont think buying new from a dealer is a good idea for your first one. Make sure u get abs.

>Any advice?
Keep a gun in your tank bag.

Darude Sandstorm.

you spelled belt wrong.

Most likely a sport bike as I love the sleek design and i'll still have my truck for utility.

Feels good to know i'm not the only older guy buying a bike. Never had the extra income when I was younger and down here in the south people are trying to kill you on a motorcycle. I now live in a better area so hopefully luck will be with me.

You're a fucking retarded moron.
Shame you've never found your imaginary bike.

Because waving a gun about is going to improve the situation, right?

God american'ts are such pussified idiots.

>Make sure u get abs.
Or just learn to brake properly like everybody else for the past century

>pull out gun
>he pulls out his
Wew great idea

Someone say guns?!?!?!

CZ 75?

>not a dedicated bike rifle
pleb

My man, 28 was the best time of my life. Just old enough. Enjoy it.

Abs is there when you cant brake properly. And that includes professionals.

>being this insecure

It's an Arch. I think the model in particular is called a KRGT 1 or something along those lines.

Yea, the PCR
If only I had the money :(

Hell, even cyclists are armed better than you are...

Guns are dangerous

sport bikes are a lot of fun, but I would ask you to try a cruiser too, that is if you've never rode before, both styles are very different, but massively fun. Don't cheat yourself on appearance alone. I wanted a sportbike for the longest time until I rode a Yamaha bolt.

that guy is tiny

SHALL

Yeah. The VMAX is massive, but that dude is a manlet.

Go on

NOT

BE

Any recommendations for gear / protective equipment when you live in an area that will hit 100 degree weather and at least mid 90s for 4-5 months a year?

I want to stay safe but not die of heat exhaustion either

INFRINGED

you have multiple sets of gear, mesh for summer time but good news is a decent mesh jacket is still pretty cheap there are really nice expensive ones but understand mesh is a 1 and done kinda jacket when you crash, you can crash multiple times with leather but mesh doesn't hold up like that.

sup

sun's out guns out

Oh geez, here comes the weirdos with their guns and shit.

Mesh wont do shit if you fall at speed. 90% of the things available wont protect for shit. Get a ce level 2 jacket (not just the padding approved, the whole jacket) and hope for the best

I'd smash

:*

>Arch
ah lul now I understand
he may be /our guy/ but literally no one here will ever own one
they are fucking expensive and the line for one is probably a mile long

You know there's people here that make good money right?

>Tfw I dream of having my own motorcycle/car company.

M-maybe one day, bros.

>Kawasaki can't even win in their irrelevant series even though they're the only ones putting any effort into it

Do not spoil the race results you gay cuckhold communist nigger.

>first race of the season

wow its fucking nothing

>caring about WSBK
Lol fag

Any Kiwi's or Aussies here? What's the dual sport scene like in New Zealand? I'm used to logging roads, can I get similar there?

>

>i'm poor therefore everyone else is

wew lad