/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore R&I

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 24th of August:
79 AD – Mount Vesuvius erupts. The cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Stabiae are buried in volcanic ash.
455 – The Vandals, led by king Genseric, begin to plunder Rome. Pope Leo I requests Genseric not destroy the ancient city or murder its citizens. He agrees and the gates of Rome are opened. However, the Vandals loot a great amount of treasure.
1349 – Six thousand Jews are killed in Mainz after being blamed for the bubonic plague.
1941 – Adolf Hitler orders the cessation of Nazi Germany's systematic T4 euthanasia program of the mentally ill and the handicapped due to protests, although killings continue for the remainder of the war.

>News
CK2 DD 60 - In the Emperor's Good Grace
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-63-in-the-emperors-good-graces.1040523/

EU4 DD 01/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-1st-of-august-2017.1037755/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V
youtu.be/3pngcjizEYc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics#Content
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ding dong didley

1st for balkania

reminder to shitpost

If HPP didn't spawn militia during invasions they wouldn't even have an army

how do you beat this?

Does anyone like Syria's colour? It seems out of place.

20 good men

should I take zanzibar when they're still part of Oman or should I take it during the scramble when the German east african company happens? I want to create them as states as soon as possible

what do yuo suggest

I think a slightly darker green

there\s too many green in the region and in sequence, Syria Arabia Ottomens Russia at least two of them must change

Its time

I say a golden colour

Which HOI3 mod should I use? I just installed HOI3 on my new computer

pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

Is there a NatPop or peaceful syndicalist revolution path for Germany in KR?

I want to either go full lebensraum or full syndie

>NatPop
no
>or peaceful syndicalist revolution path
eww no

which of the 135 ducats should build first? leaning towards town hall for that urban gravity.

what happened to r&i? hes been off his game the last couple of weeks

Build Liquor Factories

Really makes you think.

Iran is NOT arabic
fuck off

>Russia has refused to join in a war against the Ottomans since the start of the game
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that white benis into russia

>local settler increase +2
>what did they mean by this?

Literally just reload at that point. AI's being a nigger.

India's 400 Millionth child was just born today, say something nice about them.

Don't know if I'm going to have a final war in this game. Maybe for Ceylon and Burma versus England or maybe to liberate Persia if Russia keeps being a cunt

Can someone fill me in on the new ck2 dlc? I haven't been able to keep up.

Everybody fucking asked you what exactly was going on, how you formed this, and you just fucking ignored them. Either interact with the community or fuck right fucking off. This isn't you don't get tomake posts and then just not reply to replies.

is there a world in which i don't get eaten by this?

Threadly reminder that turks are far from white.

nvm SERBIA STRONK

Only problem now is that Russia has a bad habit of sphering all the little Balkan states. Will Russia intervene in wars between two of its spherelings?

uhhhh what did anonymouse mean by thiss'???

Its time for the greatest battle yet against the last of soviet resistance

>falling for the oldest meme in the book

what meme..? i don't see it here is this the right book

>STILL falling for it

Alright, I'm sorry about that. I was out for a couple of hours and didn't look at the old thread. I played as Hyderabad. I westernized in 1870 and used my position as a satellite to rush the RP, education and Government techs as I got them for roughly 70% off thanks to years beyond the tech date along with being under the UK. I didn't go to war with the UK until 1890~ when I had enough military tech to fight them. The first war was to get me free from their rule and seize Bombay, Central India and one other province then the next war was me carpet claiming everything in wars of unification. The Sepoys had two rebellions after I destroyed the UK's Indian army and were able to remove most of the uncivs from being an English puppet. The other unciv nations that came about from the Sepoy rebellion, I puppeted. As for Goa and Pondicherry, I got lucky on that, as the UK seized them from Portugal and France in a single war. Then from 1991 to 1929 I spent my time making all these states that were deemed colonial into actual states, building industry and fixing my literacy which was fucked up by constant seizure of lands that had upwards of 2 Million pops each in them.

Russia promptly annexed Persia in 1912. I responded by taking over Afghanistan just before Russia's own claim to establish a protectorate came up in 1914. Japan is my only ally.

Also the Americas are an utter fucking mess.

>100 million pops with India in 1929

What genocide did you make? post pop charts

Didn't genocide anything. This is the first time I've tried to form India so I don't know if I did this as well as I could have. If I should have 125M by now, then I fucked up for sure. My next game I think is to play as Oman and keep their African territory and take over more of Africa.

Holy shit, user, I'm sorry. I thought you were just some belligerent shitstain cunt, I hadn't even factored in the possibility you'd left, sorry for the vitriol, me lad, this was an intriguing campaign and I wanted answers, I should have considered you simply weren't there to give them.

my stalingrad enclave

so is that the name of communist blurple or something?

>benising
Enjoy getting encircled.

do puppets get quicker tech research?
i need to see if i can find that mango about a white guy going to japan to pick up japanese chicks only to get raped into being a trap

Western civilisation really shan't last another century.

hail our eternal smartian race, the polish commonwealth has been reborn

Reposting:
Why can't I get any colonial migration into my colonies in Australia proper or anywhere else? I was able to state up New South Wales no problem, but I'm not getting any kind of migration or population growth in the colonies.

alright just ukraine and belarus in the polish-lithuanian-ruthenian commonwealth

Nice. Now see if you can retame your unruly vassal to the west.

What mod? You using a large adress aware fix?

See , leave the axis and get Oder Neisse.

let me just change some of that, I don't know why Belarus doesn't have cores on Smolensk. Wasn't there a genocide or something?

You mean Germany? I can only leave faction when I have a different ideology

HPP, yes

Does your fan whirr like crazy when using the LAA fix? Mine does, it said not to use it if you have less than 3gb of ram, and I have 8, but it still does it.
Sad!
Where can I install more ram?

Ready for the end of the world?

I just unplugged my rear fan and leave the left side of my tower completely open with the AC on high

>You mean Germany?
I mean, does the commonwealth have any other vassals who went on to betray them?
>need to change ideology
How do you do that? I've only played DH.

Based window-in-front-of-the-interface poster

See

basically I have to change the game files. The west prussia region thing is also done by an event rather than just demanding state. I be in Berlin in a week any way because our whole border is undefended

might just call it man

Just do it, lad. Polandiums must be gross.

Asian front is going well.

>that indian occupied british burma colour
holy shit it's perfect

Should I annex or puppet Bulgaria?

Annex if you're forming Yugo.

why is there hoi3 posting but no eu4 posting it's the newer game????

Is it still possible to nominate Glitterhoof through Free Investiture?

What is the point of forming serbia with minority serbs? How bout I form a national state for the flemish people and include China

Lad, he can always make it majority Serb.
youtu.be/3pngcjizEYc

He's pretty much just a larping greater albania. What are those pops 47% muslim between albania and bosnia?

Lad, you do know HPM lets you gas these ''people'', right?

:DDDDDDD
What have I done?

You can make it majority Serb with the Communist Party.
Just don't blob too much.

Not even a hundred years in

He should wait to go fascist, to annex three state niggers, like Romania, Greece, and maybe by that point Hungary.

>dood play after 1066 its more realistic not like that dumb ass ahistoric old gods
lmao

Annex thessalia then form the illyrian kalphiate

I will genocide all genocide niggers, industry builders only

That makes you a genocide nigger

can somebody please respond?

>put ironman on
>this happens
every fucking time

When you see it...

Take them as early as possible then, obviously. How retarded are you?

Republic?

>14.88k

I'm a brainlet, please help me

But on the other hand, Brasil with the entre rios region makes for a much more aesthetic border

I just deleted my massive folder(s) of vicky save files spanning multiple mods

100 gb freed

this is why you dont savescum kids

>14.88k
absolutely w&b

>not having a max of 5 savegames in each paradox game

Never gonna make it son

What I see is you missing eastern Paraguay you shitter

a part of it is that I want to save every moment of my campaigns, so I can revisit them (though I never do) or run interesting save analyzers on them or something. I could save my campaigns with screenshots like a normal person but what's better than the actual save files? I have a save like every 3 or 4 years at least for all of my campaigns

r8 my strategy as russia lads en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics#Content

>russia
>white

is this the fabled nazbol gang

*slaps you across the face*

>Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness
absolutely based