Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke
>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13782051
vndb.org/v21656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post onis pls

Liz is a dummy.

Getting real tired of Lizfags ruining these threads

I want to RAPE liz!!!!

Trace, on.

When do they get added? How long until I can roll for them?

They have a point

So you can trade 3-star xp cards for a single mana prism, and 40 mana prisms for 10 4-star xp cards.

Does the math work out to be worth it? Are 10 4-stars equivalent or better than 40 3-stars? Is burning 3-star servants for prisms a good idea, or is it better to use them to boost NPs?

Why is Liz so perfect?

Guys, I am a refugee from /fgog/
I need to hide here for a bit. Everyone has gone mad with cuckposting. Please send help.

how about you look in the fucking game and see how many xp a 3* gives versus a 4* and do the math yourself?

Fuck off dumb lizard

Aren't you agreeing with him

>Roman knew everything
>Except he never said anything
That's exactly what flying in the dark is.

Fuck off cuck

Toriga, of

That sound like /fgog/ everyday, go back

Get in line, fuckface.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Setto Nine Rives Bradu Works

Vive la France

>Most of the anons in this general haven't read the VN

Taiga, roar

and you aren't making me read it either

reminder that gacha is bad civilization

DUDE

>Most of the anons in this general don't think Kiritsugu is the best protagonist ever

whats the best way to read F/SN as someone with only an iphone

I did, but I used a flowchart.

>Missing taiga dojo

Buy a computer

I did, but it was years ago and I've probably forgotten a bunch.

>Only read saber route.
>Didn't care about the other routes.
>Didn't even go back to get the bad ends I missed.

I'm interested in how bad the situation is
Select all choices that apply nerds
strawpoll.me/13782051

;_;

You are right, even if I toss around 500 dollar to this game should just stop playing now. What's the point of playing if I don't know the source material. See ya user, going to go toss away money at Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record since I do know the history of the series.

Is a waste of AP, just saying. If it was half of that (20) it might me doable if you have some missing prisms you don't know what do with, but as it is, you get more from 2 40AP than for farming the required prisms to get that (7 Silvers on average would require 5-6 rounds of 30AP, which translates in 150-180AP).

>brainlet response
No, you get more by doing 40AP than grinding 30AP for EXP cards.

read me reading it

I'm not sure if this is sarcastic, but I agree with it

IT'S OVER BROS

Options are pretty ass desu, should at least include some side stuff to check for high powerlevel nasuverse fags.

>Watched Carnival Phantasm
>Read KT
>Played plus disc
>Read MB manga
>Played and got through MB story mode
>etc

I'm going to meme roll Tamamo with 1 ticket and nobody can stop me!

>tfw there are people here who watched Zero before reading the F/SN VN

>80AP
>need 3 claws
>get none

Wew lads

Who the hell would start with Carnival

>hitting random on the FGO wiki
>hit servant page
>"This servant is limited" disclaimer at the top of the page
>accompanying pic is a dejected Riyo Bryn
Does her suffering ever end?

>read knk
I doubt anyone here has done that and the real shame is that the movie covered almost none of the themes of the books.

Kiritsugu is a manchild and deserves do die like a dog.

I didn't say started with on any of those, where the hell did you get that idea?

>there are anons in this thread who haven't read Case Files

There was someone on /m/ who said has only watch Carnival Phantasm on a Fate thread they had the other day. They exist.

>only 80AP
>expecting anything
Come back when you have waste 1000 AP without dropping shit.

If you haven't read Notes you need to leave.

It was more of a question since I'm actually worried someone would

This is a Japanese warlord

Watch Kara no Kyokai

t. Kotomine Kirei

If you haven't drawn your fav character you need to leave right now and never come back to this game.

>Last thread was having a nice discussion about the game story and it's characters
>New thread is made
>Everyone starts to shitpost again
I hate you peoeple

Overrated shit

What do you expect when the game is dead

My favorite kind of warlord.

Oh. I'm sure plenty of people saw a gif or something and watched it without knowing enough nasuverse stuff to get any of the jokes. I read Tsukihime back when waiting on Message to finish dicking around with the patcher forever was the meme d'jour, don't worry.

>people trying to shame others who haven't read the shitty VN

Trying to kill the game more everybody?

Zero is good and i'm not reading the VN cuz it's ascended mega chuuni shit. go directly to jacking off to the girls.

>most people who read the VN have watched zero
>same amount of people who watched zero and people who read the VN(so far)
Could be worse

My 300 image collection of Kirei can't wait for Okita event.

I want a cute SoL of all the emiyas as servants!

post your rarest Kirei

FSN is babby's first chuunige anyway.

You guys should read an actually intellectual and well written novel, like Dies Irae.

I got my smug redmans ready for Tamamo anyway since thats the first popular waifu

I'm going to whale for Kiara

FGO has a VN?

If they would release more story missions this would be a lot easier.

It's not time yet.

I did! It got me interested in the Fate series.

That way we can laugh at plebs together

Me after getting spooked by Waver

My legs are heavy

Why did Shirou not want to accept that fact? What would have been the issue with him admiring he likes Kirei?

Your baka dragon-idol-girl has a tummy ache. What was the last thing you fed her?

Is that Gil? Does he job in that, too?

FGO IS a VN

vndb.org/v21656

Spoken like a true blind Olgafag. Nasu was subverting expectations of Olga making her the Tokiomi to Marisbilly's Rin, despite the tsun personality.

>Marisbilly went and got himself killed
Marisbilly had a terminal disease and knew he was going to live a short life, he spoke of this to his Servant in the flashback.

>no one ever acknowledged her efforts
Except Roman did and even he defended her, so did Mashu, but apparently, when she was talking about "no one" she means her dad or Lev.

>What pisses me off more is that everyone and their mom sucks Marisbilly's cock like if he's god's given gift because hurr he loved humanity he was a good boy forget about all the fucked up experiments and shit he did he dindu nuffin bad because he did it for humanity as a whole.
Nobody forgets that. Most even speculate he's going to be the final boss. He was a true magus in his methods, but regardless of his experiments, he was proved completely correct, wasn't he? Roman got massively pissed off that he hid the experiments and only found out when most of the kids he made died, he stepped in just in time to save Mashu. Even so, Marisbilly loved humanity, he put their salvation over doing the Root journey, over his health, his family, and yes, over those designer babies he created. He was ruthless but he wasn't exactly wrong, without his efforts, none of Chaldea would have been created in the first place.

thanks god she is free

Kirei is a sociopathic murderer who can only get his kicks out of hurting people?

I read the VN but I didn't select it out of spite

That's gay.

My(Shinji Matou's) Semen

>Why would a guy whose ideal for majority of his life was to be a hero have issue idolizing a guy whose biggest regret in life was he didn't kill his own wife and revels in killing people and whose goals are 'man fuck life am I right? Shit's dumb'.

No need for anybody to stop you. Math will do it by itself.

Bear blood

You guys say it like if Shirou had Kirei's personal diary on him.

Wanna rate my support team guys?

If FGO is a waifu, shit gameplay cashgrab with slight powerlevel faggotry, then Dies Irae is a shit waifu, shit gameplay, EXTREME powerlevel faggotry chuunishit that only has the added benefit of being free (if you know moon).

My (Arthuria Pendragon's) Magical Futanari Semen

>/FGOAlter/ identifies with Shinji
>An unbalanced, immoral serial rapist and all-around fuck-up
>Who loses at literally everything
Somehow, I'm not surprised.