What went wrong ?

What went wrong ?

Zeta ve-vf where a little ugly imho but apart from that they where very solid cars.

Holden mourning thread

Aus went from being a giant Texas to a giant, warmer Canada in a little under two decades. You dun cucked yourselves with liberal bullshit and now ur asking why fucking gooks make manlier cars than you now?

You fucked us over too. You were making the most burger cars we had.

Don't worry seppo U still have left-hand utes

Sad thing is the politics shift started with Johnny fucking Howard bringing in the soft right crap and opening our boarders back up to Sudanese chinks and whoever else.

25 years later we are fucked

Planning on buying a used VF in the next month or two, is there much difference (apart from looks) between an SV6 and a Calais?

Sv6 are all assfucked by p platers and dumb fuck normies

Get the V8 calais/statesman

If you are a P plater get a manual alloytec as the autos are all flogged

Not on my P plates and I'm leaning towards V6 rather than V8, I really want the power of the V8 but I can't justify all the extra costs that come with it.

V8 don't cost any extra

If U mean fuel costs it's like a extra $5 a day

I normally drive about 300km per week (mostly highway) and my current car is Falcon on LPG so even the V6 Calais would be noticeably more costly on fuel.
What kind of fuel economy change do you get going from the V6 to a V8?

>lpg
>falcon
>literally the worst intec/barra
kys

Fuel econ fags are RETARDED ive seen and driven i4's that use more fuel than my v8 and i6's because they are always revving

blame the dumb cunts for voting for him, he also said he was going to sell telstra and look where that led us but because he liked cricket and had a genial personality people voted for him. How could someone who led the country through the greatest economic boom achieve so little. Americans take a lesson from Australia, once you even think of giving up your rights, they will be gone before you know it.

Holdens are beloved by human trash and maoris, that's about it

t. Zhang

They're not ugly at all

america wont learn shit from our mistakes look at europee
VE was fuck ugly

the hsv and ss where okay but the normal ones where horrible

liberals.

ssv looks k

>employee wage
>cost of raw material
>cost of power
>regulations, OHS

All these things are less in 3rd world shitholes.

Why employee chingchong and oogabooga people here when you can just employ them directly in asia and jungleland at a fraction of the cost?

Fuck gm and ford Toyota Mitsubishi AMC and whoever else made cars here I hope the dumb normies get lit on fire by cheap crap

target audience could only afford a commie that was 200k+ km. Bad for business when your fans can't actually purchase a new car

Not our fault the boomers fucked us and this once great Southern land into the ground

Lots of people who actually would drive a commodore got scared away by the bogan image. I'm sure a lot more people would drive family sedans if they actually gave them a go. Better than an SUV in almost every way. Only thing the SUV has is height, which old people like.

>VE
>solid car

Media has been bagging ford and Holden for years. Give the impression that they are unaffordable to run, too big to manoeuvre and unreliable.

My Aunty fell for it all, sold her falcon and went out and bought a Mazda 3. The Mazda was too cramped inside for her 3 kids in the back seat, used more fuel than the falcon, more expensive service and to top it off the TCM died just out of warranty and then the whole engine management computer went soon after. Also chewed through tyres quicker than the falcon.

They import the brown people anyways

stop driving the shit v6's cunt
im glad the bogan image keeps people away its like the riceline let the normies stay away
this

mazda is dogshit