Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VY8CPH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>4 posts early
$500 kill yourself

Poop face

this

Heisting is fun!

Come on over to our small Heist Discord server if you'd like to cheese Pacific with us some other time

discord.gg/VY8CPH

Nigger

Rude

I'm Hispanic, though

So a nigger?

Hispanic Nigger

plains update ...!

WALL HOPPING ALIEN GO EAT A CHIHUEHUE YOU FILTHY TACO NIGGER

Despite not liking flying in gta at all, I'm weirdly excited for this. I hope there are lot of livery options with different pin-up art and whatnot.

I hope you have a lot of dosh, this shit is gonna cost a fortune

I actually like flying planes but I never do it because it's always a pain in the ass to get to the airfields unless you happen to be right near them
Hopefully they add some better way to get in the air

>Managed to get DM glitch working consistently
>Get enough $$$ to the 3 most expensives apartments
>hell yeah time to start really making some dosh
>Cant get the glitch to work anymore

200 grand per car sale. 5 days until planes.

I'm doing my part, i want that tiny helicopter.

G-T-A-G > G Tag > J Tag > The crew

They should do what the devs did in Just cause 3, add airbases. So you spawn on your airbase and have all your planes stored there. They could add the functionality of the MOC or yachts and have the airbase be dynamic in where it spawns.

>1 at a time
its like you hate making money

How do i find people that aren't too retarded for heists?

You don't lol

friends

I have never done heists and I wanna learn, what should I do?

What's a good noob weapon for drive-bys?

nobody is on :(

Chicken and egg, isn't it?

uzi always

You kick everyone that is below level 180. Now you've increased your chances of finding good players. The rest is up to chance.

Compact Rifle or Compact Grenade Launcher

>Doing a supply mission in my Duke o death
>Oppressor zooms across the map for me
>Get hit with 4 missiles, only manages to knock my rear bumper off center
>Somehow kills himself with the 5th missile
>Calls me a cheater and rage quits
>Keep on driving

Wait 200k? Are they doing double money on I/E?

yeah get on an start grinding brah

yep.

>not just running the fucker over

Why do shitters insist on using the basic AK instead of a combat mg/advanced rifle?

machine pistol is pretty good

it's obviously just some low level that got run over while they weren't looking, you can even see that his back was turned before impact. whatever tho, anything for a screenshot

I nabbed a new ruiner today to celebrate my new gpu!

>start playing after ages of not playing
>spammed with dozens of phone calls and texts
*uninstalls personnelally*

Honesty what do you expect after not having played for so long?

It would be great if the calls ever went away.
They do not.
Also they bombard brand new players with shit they aren't even remotely ready for yet.

I'm surprised you didn't run into an error to connect to whatever go to online message 5 times first.

Because nothing screams criminal like a blinged out ak user

I wouldn't know. As far as I know the calls get unlocked as new players progress. Like lester won't call you for the heists unless you own an apartment and you're level 12 I believe. Same should apply for the rest if not mistaken.

His back was turned because he was shooting at my homie. I don't appreciate that kind of behavior.

Niiiice. My very first car on dedgen was a Ruiner that looked almost exactly like yours, same colors and all. Sadly, I lost it years ago to R*'s incompetence, but its spirit lives on.

Can someone explain to me what attracts shitters to a car sale? I've had several sales in a gtag session with sparse randoms no problem, but the moment my friend tries to sell his cars they swarm us like flies on honey.

>this old as heck OP

blinking red car icon on the map. also, maybe they sense you don't deserve to make money

do you think you or your friend deserve to make money, user?

>the moment my friend tries to sell his cars they swarm us like flies on honey.
I know this feel and it's the worst.

>chumming it up with English-speaking randoms
>lobby is almost entirely friendly
>help low-level buddy finish filling his small warehouse while preaching the joys of I/E
>Oppressor shitter flies all the way down to LSIA and blows up the sale Cuban before it even gets off the ground
>friend is distraught, I'm 200.0% motivated
>shoot down Oppressorfag and singlehandedly shit on him so hard he cries hax and ragequits
>mfw

Best advice I can give is to hold off and try to always either sell in GTAG sessions or suck it up and take the hit from NPCs in a solo one.

Bugger me. I'm on it.

No, no, this has happened for the past two days. Even in a gtag session with like 3 randoms, every single time, without fail, when he tries to sell cars, those few randoms suddenly have a trigger flipped inside of them, like a shitter sense, and swooce in on his sales.

try using ghost organization. it should hide all organization members and anything related to the organization as long as the organization is carrying/transporting it.

>when a there is a tryhard in the lobby or a shitter messing with a gtag

>tryhard gets an oppressor/jet

Sure hope that new classic Coupe isn't a dripfeed vehicle

Well, bought GTA 5 yesterday to play online. Was fun until someone seems to be exploiting and blowing a bunch of people up simultaneously without a message saying who it is.

Is this a common occurrence?

>tryhard talks shit from passive

Reminder that I/E was the only good business that rockstar ever made with fun missions

The rest are shit

>shoot wait and then do a risky as fuck unfair sale where you can lose it all

>cigarettes

fucking DOA

The next time that happens you should ask the cheater to "do something nice instead" or mention how you wish you had enough money to buy car X, and act a little confused if money starts raining on you.

There is no name on the kill message, so don't know who it is. Or where, since they are killing multiple people across the map at once it seems.

Cheaters generally can't freeze your character or blow you up when you're in passive mode. Find a new session if things get fucked

This doesn't happen too often to me, but in some cases you might want to start getting used to making your own public sessions incase you want to deliver product.

If it's in the promotional art it's not dripfeed

>hacker announcing hes spawning 100k cars to sell and money drops
>some shitter asks for all weapons
>hacker leaves the moment everybody gets railguns

skiddy BTFO

>people thinking the Railgun is still significant when it's objectively inferior to the HE-AMR in every way

Never evers?
Never Evers!

A jets update now??? Now that we have the heavy sniper with explosive rounds?? Thnx rockstar, enjoy your new toys getting blow by kids with explosive rounds on oppressors

The entire idea is a clusterfuck. Unless they make new airbases around the map, everyone is gonna camp LSIA and we're all just gonna be forced to play in solo public sessions. Not going to lie, sounds pretty fun causing chaos at LSIA while people attempt to use their new 10mil hangers.

I don't think that sticker thing works

>the boys

So what do you get for killing someone much lower than you over and over?

Satisfaction and sometimes a nice hardon.

higher KD ratio and a light feeling of satisfaction if i had to guess

>tryharding is style of play for the top tier GTA players
holy shit lol. This kid has no idea

A 222D would be fine too.

Oh don't worry, they'll add it with some non-removable rockets at the front

Yeah, I don't get it I guess.

>this update
wow it's the same shit I've been doing for months

It's a tryhard thing user. They can't cope with actual skilled players in game's that require actual skill so they shit on new players in a game that has the most unbalanced shit when it comes to pvp.

There's really nothing to get. Just no-skill tryhards killing kids in a game that requires no skill and is all based on lagg and who launches rockets first.

But this time you get to pay 10mil for a hanger to put all your overpriced aircraft in that you'll use once and then never touch again.

Cockstar took all my hakerbux today, wow

>it's non controllable guns like the nightshid and ardont

fucking neets

>t. broke ass mbw la mesa paleto bay trash smuggler

oc

add chinese names talking squares and a cyka blyatt and your meme is top accurate

I still have no idea what Lzzzzz means, and I hate the fact the bigness masks got ruined by tryhards. I still wear it though.

im an xbox fag, i dont see any third worlders besides some brazilians

another way to say taking the L i believe
>select all squares with vehicles

>op pic
Really? Here have an F-15 instead, since nobody would fly anything outside of buzzard for helicopters.

Any chance you will finally able to get planes as personal vehicle and able to spawn them on roads?
Got tired of the buzzard as the main transport a long time ago, and the oppressor is fun but doesn't cut it for me

>implying shitters won't just spawn out of their offices with the helicopters they bought

we just don't know

It's all part of that ~nigga take care of me~
~Pussywhipped nigga come save me~

sounds like a dumb idea. the closest we'll get to what you're asking for is the MOC system where rockstar personally picks a bunch of "safe" landing zones closest to where you are and they spawn there

i'm just glad the map is changing some more desu senpai

I went on the reddit thing for gta to make a troll thread (one that was extremely obvious), they still somehow fell for it. Then I made a serious one about the homing launcher being a stupid weapon because it can lock onto people in stuff like nimbuses, luxors, etc, when you can really only justify it locking onto jets and MAYBE buzzards only because a good pilot can dodge them, even though you can easily take one out with a rifle or sniper, or rpg. People in planes like cuban 800s shouldn't have to fly miles above or around people to avoid level 5s shooting them down for no reason. Even thought I never complained about being a victim, he just said the stinger is "realistic" even though you pull it out of your ass, even though my post was about it being a gameplay and balancing issue rather than a realism one. Never again, that community is pure trash.

>i went to reddit and all I got was this shitty blogpost to show for it
k