Go to

>go to 3dtuning.com/en-US/
>create a monster or a dream car
>take screenshot and post here

I would do a lot of things for a lowered, brembo-clad, otherwise stock golf 3 gti with the 16v ABF I4. A LOT of things

sexy

I still don't know if I'd actually lower it. The whole thing is just so good for an understated hatchback. But I can't get one anyway, I'm in the country they came from and every single one is hooned to death

>The Acura is facelift model
>Can't get non-facelift quad lights
>have to use JDM front
Disappointed.

Acura?

Like 'em a bit simpler

maybe a bit too stanced

could be alittle bit higher but otherwise great

yeah same here, you just gotta be patient, once in a while one in good condition will come up

>no 2017 NSX
>no crown vic
>can't add truck antennas
>can't add mudflaps
>no cyberpunk city background
>can't turn head lights on or off
Couldn't find steelies but i like the look of those wheels better. wanted to make a post apocalyptic C4 corvette.

>wiesohabeichkeinen.png
>nicht ein Bild von einiem Penis
haha du schwuchtel

>not using S-Tuner

ferpiss disch

I would give an organ for NFS : Underground 3.

Nice trips and dream car.

>that wing
wtf is wrong with you

>he doesn't like the Cobra R style wing
nigga please

Penis

cool
Not enough options 4 this car but Im fairly satisfied.

And the Cobra R is the only car that could pull it off.

Wouldnt all 2000s mustangs be able to pull it off then?

Fair enough. Well as long as it had the rest of the body get up or at least something done to it, just slapping it on there would look off.

Good, because the quad lights are garbage.
My father used to own one of those, it was the typical Alfa story, it's like putting your dick in crazy, the experience riding it is great, but you are paying costly in between.

I think about the 8 series all day every day

jesus that looks like a saints row car

top tier color choises

>Bottlecaps

Poccи́я

okay but hopw is that russia

just a simple, clean slammed GTi with aftermarket rims.

so literally a mexiwagon
all you need now is an energy drink brand hat and a hoodie to show off your individualism, just like all the others you should not forget your instagram and hashtags

why tho, whats the appeal of making it look like a poverty spec with riced out lights and budget springs? I never understood it, it only makes the car look cheaper and less desirable to look at (read disgusting)

Fixed only broken part, rest is stock GTI.
don't fix what's not broken

VW are a Europe thing. GTIs and Rs look gaudy as fuck. I prefer the base bumpers and shiet, it's called OEM+